Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Exploring Exhibitionism

Cuttlephobia

Naked and Unafraid
Banished
Ok. Gonna tentatively dip my toes in the water for a new rp search.

I have a female character, Elisha O'Riley, whom I would like to write into something. I'd really appreciate a potential long-term partner (or two, I'd love a menage-a-trois rp). Elisha particularly loves teasing and seducing shy femboys or transgirls, and inflaming/emboldening them until they give her a good dicking (she still likes to be on top, though... mostly). In particular looking for scenes involving light build-up of intimacy (handholds, cuddles, getting casually naked together, bathing) before outright sex. Exhibitionism is a must and having them get naked somewhere risky is a great way to build tension before they fuck. I do have a plot starter of sorts, where our characters (already knowing each other, but maybe not so close and haven't been intimate yet) are chatting/flirting online, at night, and then mc dares yc to meet up with her naked, outside, for an adventure.

qNdsm4K.png

Elisha is upbeat, positive, supportive, and always energetic. However, this hides some insecurities on her part; in her own brain she is something of a pessimist, and she seeks to hide that by spreading warm feelings to others, and drowning it all out with sex, drugs, and adrenaline. She has a low tolerance for idiots and jerks, and people she feels are too confident for their own good.

I'm mainly seeking a feminine character with a cock at the moment. Femboys, transgirls, AMAB enbies, non-realistic futas... whatever. HOWEVER I'm also open to female characters and cute femme vulvaboys if you want to play that.
Someone in the 16-19 range. Elisha will be a few years older to them and have that big sister vibe.

Can be just a mundane world of sexy scenarios. Can involve non-mundane adventures if you feel like doing something like an urban fantasy or isekai deal.

I am incredibly awkward at initial conversations, so, please have some substance to your first message. Plot ideas, introducing yourself, just, something that I will be able to respond back to.
If you try to be my friend and not just a cybersex writing buddy, you will get bonus points.
If you are a girl who likes to play boys, you are to the front.
If you give off masculine dom straight male vibes, I'm gonna ignore you. Sorry, you're just not what I'm looking for (and I'm probably not what you're looking for).
Otherwise, no preference on partners.
Again, I would love a threesome rp, if you are interested in this please give it a mention.

Back
Top Bottom