Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bosomy’s Unsavoury and near limitless Nook!!

BosomyJiggle

Meteorite

Hello and welcome to my little web infested nook… said the spider to the fly… It’s still under construction, but please feel free to have a look around and should anything catch your devious little eyes, feel free to slide a little pm my way, but please be sure to familiarise yourself with the necessary information detailed in the wall of text below, before you conjure up that pm.

• My chosen nom de plume is BosomyJiggle, but feel free to call me Bosomy or Jiggle.
  • My exact GPS location is irrelevant, but for general planning purposes, I will part with a hint… Europe…
  • Patience, I am a rather patient person. In general, however I don’t pester my partners for a reply.
  • I deem myself an adequately proficient writer… literate, descriptive, and capable of churning out novella sized posts if required.
  • I have a personal preference for third person and usually in past tense.
  • Plot and smut… A good helping of both is usually preferred.
  • My writing exploits tend to keep within the confines of BMR’s PMs and Threads, maybe email.

• Reciprocated descriptive posts, I seek writers that possess the ability to sketch images in my head with the array of words they splash across the page.
  • Your real-life gender is of little interest to me, so long as the portrayal of your character’s gender is convincing… then we’re peachy.
  • Patience… In general, my posts are length and can take quite some time to spew out. Plus, life is a fickle mistress and at times she decides to interfere with my vibes, so please don’t hound me. I generally do inform my writing partners should something delay me.
  • Sadistic and devious partners… I have a twisted mind and its usually requires a twisted partner to abuse my characters, though there are times I simply require a devious Dom that will corrupt my character through untold pleasure.

• Rough sex – Masochism - Abuse – BDSM – Spanking – Sexual Torture - Hair pulling – Choking – Biting.
  • Forced orgasm - Controlled orgasm.
  • Consensual - Non-consensual – Dubious consent.
  • Violence - Blood Play – Gore -Bad Endings - Nonsexual pain – Torture – Edge Play.
  • Hybristophilia.
  • Marking, Piercings – Tattoo - Branding
  • Humiliation – Degradation -Name calling -Corruption.
  • Naïve Girl - Sexual Awakening
  • Realistic Characters with flaws (Scars, disabilities, fears)
  • Bestiality
  • Monsters/Non-humanoids
  • Impregnation - Breeding - Egg laying
  • Vaginal Penetration, Fingering - Multiple Penetration, Deep/Cervical.
  • Anal Play – Penetration, Fingering - Rimming - Hotdogging
  • Oral – Cunnilingus – Deepthroating - FaceFucking
  • Substantial breasts
  • Lactation -Milking
  • Large cocks (9 inches - 18 inches) - Exotic cocks
  • Cream Pies (Vaginal and Anal) - Excessive Cum -Light Cum Inflation
  • Multiple Orgasms - Squirting
  • Futa - Hermaphrodite
  • Curvaceous, voluptuous, and lithe woman.
  • Taboo relationships – adultery
  • Gangbangs – Multiple Partners
  • Dirt - Grime - Sweat - Musk
  • Clothed Sexual action – Provocative Clothing - Corsets
  • Teasing – Foreplay - Edging
  • Public – Voyeurism – Exhibitionism
  • Toys – Masks - Collars
  • Pegging
  • Magic and Fantasy themes
  • Light Toilet play
  • Aphrodisiacs/potions

• Characters under 18
  • Infantilism - Diapers

Havlin Adventures

After gluing myself to a sexual comic called "Alfie" by the brilliant artist InCase, I couldn't resist the desire to want to roleplay my own tale based on his comic…. I seriously want to take a Havlin (For those unsure what a Havlin is, think humanoid similar to a hobbit, but with pointed ears shaped like those of elves and goats and the females often have pronounced 'hourglass' shapes… and small non-hairy feet… or simply have a look at the comic.)

Anyway, as I was saying… I want to take a Havlin, that looks almost exactly like "Alfie" and take her on an adventure. Now firstly, you need to know that in general Havlin society is quite closed off to the world, are overtly moral and narrow minded when it comes to sexual behaviour… one example was; an unattached male Havlin was caught having sex with a human female and was placed in the stockade. That being said, my Havlin character will be extremely curious about the world beyond her villages' boundaries and decides one day to sneak away, possibly stumbling on a wealthy merchants or powerful diplomates caravan, camping just beyond the woods.

Now this caravan could be made up of men, woman, shemales, futanari of all different shapes, sizes, and races. The caravan would that have just started their journey from a nearby kingdom, making their way to wherever. Possibly some diplomatic mission, starting a new trade route with a fledgling kingdom, etc... Whatever the case, the caravan allows her to join, allowing her to study and research various aspects of the world, taking notes, and possibly learning to wield a dagger and crossbow all while doing various chores. She of course won't just be learning about the world; she will also be going on a sexual journey with various races and creatures of all genders.

So basically, I am looking for a more smut heavy tale, roughly 60% – 70% smut to 40% - 30% plot ration, with a GM/DM individual that is happy to write characters of various races and sexes, that will help corrupt my character from an innocent, curious bookworm to a lustful, pleasure seeking nymph, researcher that can protect herself, if she wants.

Now there are a lot of kinks I wish to have explored in this story, they aren't mandatory, but the more my possible partner is willing to play, the more likely I will agree to start a RP with them. Now these are the general kinks (in red)…

She will love penetration, both vaginal and anal, gentle is nice ever now and again, but mostly she'll want it rough, with hair pulling, chocking, and having her ass and breasts slapped, nipple biting.

She also loves teasing and foreplay, along with dry humping and hotdogging.

Speaking of penetration, she will definitely be up for multiple penetration, because gangbangs and orgies are glorious.

If there is going to be orgies and such, then obviously there is going to be excessive amounts of cum, possibly even resulting in cum inflation, with beautiful creampies that will drool from her puffy, well used cunt and ass.

Blowjobs, MC will enjoy them messy, with a fair amount of slobber and face-fucking, and sometimes MC doesn't want to swallow and instead prefers the cum splattered across her face and breasts, in fact she will love bukkake at some point.

We definitely can't forget Oral and Fingering, giving and receiving cunnilingus, but MC is even dirtier than that, she is even draw to Anal action involving anal rimming, tonguing and fingering.

In general, the sexual activities will be consensual, but let's be honest, monsters, animals and beasts don't understand the concept of no, so at times its going to start off non-consensual. It will however lead to her discovering a wide range of exotic cocks, with knots, bumps, flares, barbs and spines, as well as the various types of unique cum the creatures produce.

It will make for great content in her beast journal about the mating ritual of the creatures, fortunately Halvin's can't interbreed with other races and beasts. Unfortunately, MC didn't account for creatures and bugs/insects that use oviposition to deposit eggs within her orifices. Using her body for the gestation period, until the eggs are ready to hatch within her and the offspring crawl out, or she has to do some egg laying. Heck, the creature may even pump her full of a special fluid while laying the eggs, that will result in lactation, to nourish the offspring for a few days before the younglings' scatter to make their own way in life. Maybe, her milk tastes amazing so some partners might milk her hefty breasts.

Now since most of the time the caravan will be travelling, a lot of the action will not be near a town, with cosy beds, instead it will be in the back of a caravan or more likely outdoors, so kinks like dirt, grime and muck would be obvious ones for outdoor sex.

It also means that at times, getting undressed will be a hassle, so clothed sex will be the only option, here's hoping it doesn't ruin her provocative and slutty cloths.

Now since Havlin's only stand between 3' 6" high to 4 foot tall, there is obviously going to be a size difference between her, and her various partners and boy are they going to be various. She will have no issues with muscular males or females, or chubby, curvaceous, voluptuous, and lithe females and males. She is definitely curious about shemales, futanaris and androgynous looking individuals.

Though generally she prefers partners that are switch, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like types that prefer to dominate or be dominated.

She will also love when kinky items are added to the mix, for instance, masks, collars, aphrodisiacs and various toys… hell if a cute guy wants it, she will ready the strap-on and give him a good pegging.

In all there isn't much she wouldn't try in the pursuit of "knowledge" and it will surely be one hell of an adventure. Now I have other possible ideas that could add on to this plot, but I though I should get the gist of the plot up. Then I can discuss more with potential partners.

Well, well, you are still here. I can only hope that a morsel of this request has piqued your interest. There isn’t much else to be said, but I thank you for perusing and I hope you have a wickedly perverse day or night further.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom