Mx Female Impure Ideas (Not-quite-so Dark and Deviant Version)

ImpureInclinations

Planetoid
Hiya!
Thanks for checking out my thread. This is the darker, eviler, more intense set of suggestions I have to offer. Hopefully that was clear from the title; if that’s not your thing, Run! ;D

About me:
1. 50-something Cis Male, Primarily Heterosexual, Busy with all the usual life stuff but with the need to enjoy a little smutty storytelling now and again. I’ve been roleplaying for decades in one format or another.
2. Very few limits in roleplaying. Here’s my F-List.
3. I tend toward thick description, being visually oriented. I like to have a clear picture in my mind of what’s going on.
4. Anywhere from a few replies per week to a few replies per day, depending on the heat level and my other commitments.
5. Can write male or female.
6. OOC discussion is great.

About who I’d like to play with.
1. Female partners are what I’m looking for. I believe trans women are women. It’s not that I’m against writing with men, just at the moment that idea doesn’t do as much for me as writing with women. And, given that I only have so much time and effort to invest, I want to make sure it’s as exciting as possible. Selfish? Maybe. I’ll wear that.
2. Creative, deviant, intelligent.
3. At least 21 years old.
4. Perfect grammar isn’t a requirement, but it has to be good enough that it doesn’t pull me out of the story.

Story-driven plots of the Moment (In no particular order):
Becoming a Bimbo
YC is any one of several options, to which you can feel free to add. The ones that come up to me are Honors Student, Soccer Mom, or Business Executive. Through some event (experiment gone wrong, hypnosis, genie in a lamp, whatever), YC is transformed from their normal self into a full-on sex-obsessed Barbie-inspired version of themselves. Lots of opportunities for laughs and strange situations among the smut. This can be con or dub con, depending on your desires.

One-off-smut-spectaculars (Links are probably NSFW)
One night with {Celebrity}
I'll be adding potential celebrities that i find attractive as time goes by; feel free to suggest your own!

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
Jessica Rabbit
Peg Bundy
Kelly Bundy
Daphne Blake
Velma
Satine
Morticia Addams
Jeannie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom