Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female (One x One) Fandom and Slice of Life (Rapid Fire)

shandroid

Super-Earth
Hello!

This post is definitely going to be short and sweet. I've gotten the itch to start role-playing again after a slight hiatus over the last few months.

This might be an obscure request, but I'm really craving something from the 'From Blood and Ash' book series. I just finished 'A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire' today. Spoilers ahead for anyone who hasn't finished the first book. Right now this is really the only thing that I'm looking to create a roleplay for. Please do not contact me about any other fandom at this time.

I'm really only looking for something that is a bit more rapid fire in style as I do not have the mental capacity right now for something multi paragraph in length. It's not that I can't, I can when the moment calls for it, but I'm looking for something that doesn't require me hours or days to post back for. I'm also fine with doing a plot for a little while and coming up with something new, too!

I'm going to require that my partner be over 21+ years old. I'm 25+ so that would just make me more comfortable.

I currently live in the CST timezone so do with thay information what you will. I really only write/communicate over Discord so that is my preferred medium. I can access it wherever I go. Please feel free to message me and we can exchange info that way.

I mainly write M/F and F/F, but am willing to definitely give M/M a try. I'm also more than willing to double.

I'm also not opposed to a bit of slice of life for anything. Just shoot me some ideas and I'll see if I'm interested in them. I'm really interested in the idea of getting snowed into a cabin in the woods on a vacation/forced proximity.

What I'm searching for:

\-From Blood and Ash (Craving):
-Hawke/Casteel/OC
-Poppy/Hawke/Casteel

\Witcher (Games and Show)
-Geralt/OC
-Olgierd/OC
-Lambert/OC

\Greek Mythology:
-Hades/Persephone
-Apollo
-Ares

\A Court of Thorns and Roses
-Lucien/OC
-Rhysand/OC
-Cassian/OC
-Azriel/OC

I look forward to hearing from you.

Please message me here if you are interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom