Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Good EVEning! (I’m so sorry…)

EvenOverOdd

Meteorite
!Introducing Me!

~This is my temporary request thread and I will be adding to it soon~

Howdy! I’m Eve, I’m 21 years old and I’ve been around the Roleplaying scene for a few years now. I’ve been out of the circuit for about a year now but as I return to writing I remembered my love for working with someone to create a story we both enjoy. I’m exceedingly friendly and love to talk OOC too, so don’t be afraid to reach out. I’m female and usually like to play Female characters.

I usually respond once a day with my current schedule. Which is subject to change but I’d inform you before it does!

I also am a huge believer in flexible reply lengths. I know it can be difficult you write 3+ Paragraphs in some places in the story. As long as you have a decent bit of detail and it isn’t a throw away one sentence reply, we will be great!

I’m willing to write in either First or Third person depending on the story, so make sure you tell me which one you prefer.

And I usually stick to a Modern timeframe.

I’m also willing to write a few fandoms! I’ll have a list up eventually!
Okay now to the good stuff!

General Ideas!

I will be updating this as time goes on, but I decided to drop some general ideas and plots in always interest in. Feel free to reach out if anything peaks your interest.

VAMPIRES! Anything vampires, I love it. Maybe there’s dueling Vampires fighting over territory. Or perhaps a human who’s stumbled into the wrong part of town. Or maybe A hunter who’s in over their head. The options are endless! Honestly anything Supernatural works as well

ENEMIES TO LOVERS! There are so many options and ideas here to play with! I just love anything that gives me good banter and back and forth. I’m a huge sucker for it!

VIOLENCE! Whether it’s a Fantasy Setting or maybe an everyday scenario. A good fist fight always is fun to write and adds some nice tension.

Kinks

I’ll continue to update this as I go but here we are!
I will say I’m only really listening my all time favorites. If it’s not on the list below (or on my hard no list) it’s probably a yes (or a maybe at least) (Okay I’ll stop speaking in brackets)

Also none of these are “Must Haves” these are just my favorites

~General Roughness! Hair pulling, Biting, Scratching, Slapping ect. You can get the idea! Anything within that realm is a big green light.

~Oral Sex! Giving more so than receiving, but it’s all good for me!

~Degradation! The verbal aspects of this kink are the best but any aspect works so well!

~Orgasm Control/Denial!
~Restraints
~Anal/Anal Training
~Overstimulation
~Collars and Leashes
~Thigh Highs

Hard NOs

Hard no’s are pretty easy, besides things that break site rules (Obviously)

NO! Pregnancy (The risk of is fine but I’d rather not RP the actual event)

NO! SCAT

NO! Underage characters (I won’t dip below 18)

NO! Extreme injuries (Life threatening stuff.)

NO! Incest

NO! Hyper proportions

~~~~~~~~~~
All in all I’m an absolutely friendly and easygoing Lady! So don’t be afraid to reach out, the worst thing that can happen is we don’t match and we move on to look for a different RP partner.

Happy hunting! <3

~Eve~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom