Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The dark side of Neon City (Neon Dreams & Punishment)

Punishment

Come join me in the darkness
Morrigan Clarke was what could be easily described as an assassin, perhaps not always one of course but now days she was one of the best around in the business, especially in Neon City. A ferocious, beautiful and extremely deadly woman that had turned killing into an artwork and in many ways, a mercy compared to what her clients would do otherwise in some cases.

The curvaceous and athletic purple haired assassin wasn't on contract yet, but her legend proceeded her in the end, was only a matter of time until another contract landed in front of her by proxy, known in the underworld as Viper, the snake who slithers in close and strikes fast, taking down targets fast but quick. She often employed methods that if the target was sexually appealing would leave said target with quite the sexually fueled night or two, as a last farewell gift before taking them out for good. It was her way of mercy in many ways, giving some of her targets a pleasant gift despite what many did for a living, before ending their state of living. Besides, it was good for her aswell in the end.

Standing in front of the complex she arranged to meet her by now long standing fling, a prostitute really, but what true companion ship could she ask for in the end these nights, waiting for the ideal time to enter was the purple haired assassin herself. Morrigan was dressed in rather simple clothing all things considered, a black tank top that hugged her noticeable breasts, exposing much of the upper bust aswell as her toned arms and various tattoos, a simple bra underneath alongside a pair of synthetic black leather pants that once more hugged her toned legs and heart shaped rear nicely before ending with a pair of boots.

Isobel had pretty much booked her night aside for one of her favorite clients around the city. No client got this sort of treatment and her nights typically were filled up seeing how she was an extraordinary woman in many ways. She was one of the few in the city who underwent some genetic modification at an early age that gave her the appearance of something almost straight out of fantasy without the use of mechanical parts or holographic projections. Isobel was a foxy vixen-girl with neon blue and pink hair, having fox ears and a tail to match her intended look. Whenever she would smile, she would easily show the fangs of her teeth that made her more adorable than dangerous looking. Everything was 'natural' although made only possible with the help of scientific enhancements. Those were only the enhancements that were visible as she hid others as well. The procedure was crazy expensive and those who weren't super-wealthy did take to prostitution to pay off the bills. The city had several 'fox boxes' that hosted such individuals and there was easily a following for them.

When Morrigan neared the street, she might hear all manner of moans, grunts, and sounds of lust coming from the doors and windows. It was a complex with all sorts of animal-enhanced people and their clients. Isobel's door was blue and pink in color, much like her. The door open as Morrigan approached it and Isobel was standing there in a black crop-top with a ruffled multilayered skirt, as well as stockings that matched her and heeled boots. She greeted her with a fangy smile and moved close to hug her. "Morrigan! So nice for ya to drop by!" she said with a slightly nasally voice and gave her a wink. "Come right in and get comfy!"

She ushered her inside to what looked like a cramped apartment that was a tiny kitchen and bathroom with a heart-shaped bed in the middle of it. The foxy prostitute would saunter in and sit at the edge of the bed, beckoning her over with a long-nailed finger. "How ya doing tonight? Ya workin' or just coming over to work me?" She giggled at her own joke.

Hearing the sounds of pure, raw intimacy was a strangely comforting thing for Morrigan, in many ways the chance to explore it herself or just being nearby it helped to calm the darker side of things, put things into balance. As the dark purple haired assassin walked up to the ever familiar door she saw it open and noticed Isobel, someone she had known for a bit now, a re-occurring visit and now becoming a close client for the augmented foxy prostitute, one of if not her favorite to visit every now and again when she could and it was always worth while when she did.

Glancing around with her ever trained eyes she took in the room after letting Isobel hug her before following inside, making sure to close and lock the door behind her as she saw Isobel take a seat on the stylish bed, one of the more remarkable things in this rather cramped apartment, only made sense in the end for Isobel's profession. "Maybe a bit of both....maybe just the latter." She'd say as she wandered closer after carefully tossing her boots to the side, her hips swaying just a bit as she pulled herself onto Isobel's lap slightly, arms resting along Isobel's shoulders as she looked down and grinned a bit. "Been missing your company." She'd say as her leathery pants creaked just slightly from the strain of how she was positioned, putting her hips rather close to Isobel's crotch as her face hovered barely inches away from the other's own, looking into Isobel's eyes with her own augmented dark purple orbs.

While Morrigan took off her boots, Isobel happily kept her on. It was her place and some of her clients did appreciate it when she kept on the stockings with the boots on when the sex started happening. She got comfortable in her seat before Morrigan sat down on her lap. It was a bit of a surprise with how upfront she was today but certainly not something that she was going to complain about. She restrained a small shiver as her hips neared her crotch. There was another augmentation that Isobel got with her foxy transformation, although something she tied tightly so that she could continue wearing her cute little miniskirts without seeming unsightly to anyone who paid attention down there.

"Ooohh..." Isobel murmured when Morrigan looked closely at her as her furry tail would wrap around her client's waist. It was fluffy and comfortable as it looked. Her hand put herself on the side of her hips, massaging around her thighs as she enjoyed the feel of her leather pants against her hand. "At least you're being honest there, babe. I've missed ya quite a bit too," she said as she leaned in to give her a quick kiss on her lips that she couldn't resist staying away from. With that, Isobel would pull Morrigan's body closer to her lap. There was no erection felt against her, given how she bound herself but it was likely something that the assassin would know about between her legs. She let out a happy gasp and sigh when she got closer to her.

When she pulled her kiss away from her very baby blue eyes would look at her with a playful glint about them as she leaned close enough to rest her cheek against one of Morrigan's breasts with a cute pout on her lips. "But really, how are you as of late? Hopefully, it's something I can do to make ya feel all better by the end of the night."

Morrigan was certainly aware of the extra thing between Isobel's legs, not feeling it against her wasn't a big surprise she supposed, had to have been restrained to not be in the way, must've been quite the torture right now with how close she was, only to get worse until set free, something that almost brought a smirk to her at the thought. Morrigan of course returned the kiss when she felt Isobel lean in for it, enjoying the taste of the foxy girl's lips upon her own for while it lasted, feeling her body pulled even closer to the other's own body, barely any space between them at that point.

The tank top Morrigan had on made it rather easy for Isobel to rest her cheek on the exposed upper flesh of her breast as the woman looked down at her companion and contemplated the question. "Getting by each day, doing what I have to in order to survive and change the city one task at a time.....but you can definitely help me relax and forget all about the troubles of this city. Only one thing I want to think about tonight, and that's the sexy fox before me." She'd say with a grin as she reached down in front of her, her hand resting on Isobel's thigh before maneuvering in, resting very close to where Isobel's cock was hidden away, before teasingly drawing her hand elsewhere, tracing along whatever flesh she could find.

It was certainly a bit of torture she had to endure for the sake of vanity and passing off as a normal girl, as normal as a girl with pink and baby blue fox features could be, she supposed. She bit her lower lip when Morrigan moved down to touch her, that obvious fang poking when she did that. She took a small breath in and couldn't help but shiver at her touch as she felt her thigh. Her cock was tucked in and kept there with some special panties, which certainly put some strain on her even as the hand moved away to touch the exposed thigh between her skirt and stockings. It perhaps took a moment for Isobel to collect herself again and smile at Morrigan, fluttering her lashes at her. "Yer such a bad tease, babe. Well, I'm pretty sure that ya know that I have all the whole night for just you. I'm all yers...." She would say with her slight street accent.

There were some questions regarding Morrigan's work but she didn't want to pry too much about her clients. They were free to share as much about themselves as they would like and as a prostitute, she was probably only allowed to learn so much. It wasn't like she didn't have some secrets of her own too. Isobel thought Morrigan was a bit tense in that impressive form of hers and would likely have a better feeling once she got all of those clothes off from her. "Would ya like to get started then? Fuck each other's worries away?" She asked with a slow lick of her lips before reaching for the hem of Morrigan's tanktop and slowly pulled it up so that she could take it off of her client.

Seeing Isobel struggling to maintain composure was almost cute and Morrigan could only grin a bit at the reassured promise that Isobel was all hers tonight, and she had quite the stamina and sex drive when she really wanted it. Hearing Isobel ask if they wanted to get started only caused her to grin a bit more as she relaxed her arms to allow the other female to strip off her tank top which slid across her toned but surprisingly shapely form with ease. "Thought you'd never ask babe."

It wasn't long until her top half was only her black bra concealing her large easily more than a handful breasts with various tattoos across her form in different areas that didn't seem too excessive, aswell as old scars that even surgery couldn't conceal from old fights. With her top removed she stood up from her lover for the night and turned around almost teasingly as she undid her pants, not very long after her pants were being pulled down her form as she bent over showing more of her toned body to Isobel as she did. The assassins shapely toned rear was nearly on full display hidden behind her matching black panties as she was bent to toss her pants to the side, more old scars being hinted across her legs and waist as she angled herself up and glanced backward with a grin at the show she put on, soon enough hands reached behind her and unclasped her bra as she looked at Isobel before finally turning to let Isobel see the bra fall, exposing those breasts fully as her nipples hardened from exposure and a bit of excitement.

Just as Isobel would grin from removing Morrigan's top to reveal that lovely body of hers and the fox wasn't shy about getting more than an eyeful. She liked what she saw. Just as she would discard her tank top off to the side, her hands would place themselves on her Morrigan's body, touching and feeling every little detail. Her nails would brush by some of the tattoos, wondering about the reason for each of them. While she liked tattoos, she didn't have any ones of her own. Perhaps Morrigan will inspire her to get some, one day. Her fingertips would also gently touch the scars, on the off chance any of them were still fresh or could spark any old memories. She let her go as she stood away from her, working on those leather pants of hers. Just as she was doing that, Isobel would start removing the buckles and straps that held her top together. When she was done removing it, her perky and full breasts would be free from their place. Her pink nipples were hard and effect by the teasing earliest. The long fishnet mesh sleeves on her arm remained on after she tossed aside her top.

"Mmmm, Isobel like..." she would saw with a lick of her tongue, sliding over each of her fangs as she grinned widely at the sight of Morrigan's butt. She wasn't shy about putting a hand on a cheek to give it a small squeeze before pulling away. Who was supposed to entertain who, now? Isobel would put her hands atop her own breasts and cup them like she was presenting them for a view or comparing them with Morrigan's just as she took off her breasts. "You're such a babe, Morrigan. I'm getting such a treat...Maybe I can put a treat in you..."

With that, she dropped her hands and reached behind her to undo her skirt. Her tail swished back and forth enough to cause her to skirt to fall easily without further force after she unzipped it. She had some black ruffle panties on, which she didn't waste time taking off. Her cock would slide out of the inner sleeve of the panties keeping her member tightly in against her body, allowing her cock to spring up once she slid the panties down enough to her mid-thighs.

Morrigan's eyes's wondered over the exposed flesh of Isobel's body as the other removed her own clothing, catching sight of those lovely breasts and then her eyes lowering down to see the skirt coming undone and Isobel's cock springing free from it's restraint, Morrigan licking her lips at the sight as she approached to the words, grinning a bit. "Mmm....and quite the treat you have for me." She'd say as she reached her hands down to her own panties, the only clothing left upon her and slid them down her legs, revealing her hairless slit and with herself now fully nude before Isobel she leaned down as she took the other's face in her hands as she kissed her once again, a deep, sensual kiss that lasted a few moments as her right hand trailed to cup the female's breast, squeezing it for a few moments before letting go with a grin.

"Mm...why don't you show me what I've been missing for so long." She'd say as she knelt down, kissing around Isobel's neck, before reaching her breasts and beginning to kiss, suckle and lick at the foxy female's amazing orbs, paying attention to those nipples as she gave them playful little bites until she suddenly altered her path and began to crawl across the bed, her rear swaying as she practically cat crawled her way toward where the pillows were, shifting to lay down on her back, looking toward Isobel with a playful, almost devious grin. "Mmm....so how do you want to take me? Didn't think it'd all be just my decisions, I hope. I want to see just how much you want me."

Isobel would smile once she got Morrigan's attention and there was clearly a lot for her to see and appreciate. She would continue sliding off her panties afterwards, making no secret to hide her own slit underneath her cock, which was admittedly moist with excitement as well. "Treats are reserved for those who deserve it and yer earned all of it, babe. I'm so excited to have ya..." She said before shaking in a cute little shiver for dramatic effect, shaking her tush while doing so. That much was true, especially when Morrigan reciprocated with a lovely sight of her own as she watched those panties being taken off and reveal that cute slit of hers, all prepared and hairless for her to fuck. Her eyes danced as she looked her over like a prize and took her into a deep kiss. While they kissed, she couldn't help but have her hands roam around like she would do with hers, catching a handful of her bountiful breasts just as Isobal's fingers would brush against her slit, trying to see how excited Morrigan was for her. She probably didn't need to feel to know but her hands did roam her body and cupped a firm feel of her hips as she brought her closer. Her tail would brush up and down her leg in a soothing gesture.

"Oh, fuck..." She hissed as her perky nipples found their way into her mouth and she was ready to have them sucked all night if she wanted to, causing her to shiver and get wet in her seat. When the kisses stopped, she would pout and follow her toward the bed, wanting more. "I don't know if yer ready for me just yet, don't wanna break you by accident..." she teased in return as she laid next to her with her tongue sticking out. "It would be nice if ya would sit on my lap and rock slowly on me, while I could see yer face and get a whole nice view..." she would offer as she got on her knees with her cock fully erect as an invitation, the tip was moistened with her excited juices. Isobel licked her lips as she waited for Morrigan to take her up on the idea.

Morrigan was certainly growing more and more excited, as her wet slit could be felt easily when touched, only causing a shiver to course through her at the touch. Feeling her breasts cupped firmly also sent a shudder through her, the sensitive orbs of hers was a definite weakness of hers when she was aroused, she loved her breasts being played with. Hearing Isobel's lovely reactions to her attention upon those amazing breasts was deeply satisfyingly and couldn't help but grin at the pout the foxy female shared after it ended. When Isobel spoke of breaking her by accident, Morrigan couldn't help but smirk a bit as she watched Isobel sit up on her knees.

"Oh yeah, think I'd break that easily huh? Maybe I like it rough and wild." She'd say as she sat up from laying down, pushing herself up as she rose up and partially straddled Isobel's waist, wrapping her hands around the female's neck, sandwiching that nice looking cock in between her and Isobel's bodies, sliding her slit up and down the side of the shaft in a teasing manner, biting her lower lip slightly at the feeling of the warm flesh against her slit as her hips rocked slowly and skillfully against her lover. Soon enough she'd angle herself back slightly, letting Isobel see all of her front, her breasts hovering in front of Isobel's gaze as her body maneuvered like an erotic dancer. "How's that? Like feeling my wet pussy grinding against the side of your cock?" It wouldn't take much to simply slip it inside of her, but right now she was deeply enjoying simply teasing Isobel, feeling the warmth against her in an erotic but deeply sensual moment.

"I know ya like rough, just I don't know..." she said as she glanced off with a bashful look about her, her foxy ears twitched a bit in excitement as she tried to think of the words before looking back at her. "It just feels like it's been too long. That's fine, we'll just have to get a bit carried away tonight and I'd love that..." she said with a lick of her lips.

"Ooohh..." She said before hissing back a breath, her body shivering as Morrigan put herself against her and grinding on her cock. Her cock would twitch a few times in excitement and she could feel those sensations mounting. It almost seemed like she was ready to shoot her load at any time. However, instead, some pre-cum oozed from her cock and smeared itself on Isobel's toned stomach as Morrigan pushed against her. Their bodies could almost grind against one another. Isobel closed her eyes and gasps, her length spreading Morrigan's wet slit just as she was getting all sorts of wet herself. She would move her hips slightly so that the head of her cock would brush against Morrigan's clit in a similar gesture. Her breath was hot as she focused on teasing her back, just as much as Isobel found it hard to keep herself from doing what she wanted. "Oh yeah, it feels good...yer so hawt...I love it..."

With that said, Isobel could restrain herself any longer from the tease, especially when so much of Morrigan was put in front of her a view to give her such a delight for the eyes. Isobel gave her presented nipples both a lick as her tail snaked around and brushed against the assassin's hips. It wasn't just that but Morrigan had also given her the gateway to pleasure. She put her hands around Morrigan's hips and guided herself to put the head of her cock at her slit's entry at first, feeling herself on her wetness as Isobel was getting wet for her. Once she found her place she pushed herself in gently at first before having Morrigan sit down on her lap to allow Isobel to push all of herself inside her. Her eyes closed and she shuddered at the sudden sensation.

Morrigan couldn't help but grin slightly at Isobel's talk of it being too long, it was true, she had been caught up with work for a bit now and didn't have time to simply enjoy herself away from things like that. "Well, that's certainly true. It has been awhile....guess I just can't wait to enjoy all of you." She'd say as she shivered at the feeling of Isobel's cock against her wet folds, rubbing right up against her clit as she continued to grind against the length, watching every reaction from Isobel with some satisfaction at how much pleasure this seemed to give her companion.

The assassin felt another shiver course through her as her nipples were licked, feeling that tail snake around her at the same time and she leaned back a bit at the sensation. "Mmm....yeah, suck on those tits." It wasn't long after she said that when she felt Isobel grab at her hips and start to align her with that cock, biting her lower lip as she felt the tip of Isobel's cock against her slit as it slowly entered her, feeling a shudder of pleasure at how slowly it went in before fully burying inside her, feeling that warm shaft pressing against her walls as a moan escaped her lips. "Ah yes....mmm fuck, your cock feels so good."

As she let the cock sit for a moment simply enjoying the feeling of it inside her, Morrigan began to rock her hips as she started to ride Isobel's cock slowly at first before starting to pick up speed, biting her lower lip as moans began to seep out from the pleasure of it all. Leaning her body back a bit more she'd give her lover a nice view as her breasts rocked to the motions right in front of Isobel's face as she went up and down on the fox woman's length.

Back
Top Bottom