Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are some Image Gallery Sites Ideal for Keeping Art for Character References on Hand?

TheSluttyBanshee

A Disappointing Eldritch Horror
Hey all! I've been trying to find a good, free, and easy-to-use site to keep a photo album or two for character references. I've been using the art gallery section of my F-List for a while but it only holds up to 50 images at a time. I always end up finding new pieces of art I'd like to use for potential characters, but because of the 50 image limit, I have to give up others that I still like to make room for the new ones. So, I figured the best solution was to find a good site to help with this problem. However, there are so many options out there that I wanted to ask what sites you use? Ideally, I'd like to use a site that'll really help with organization like having multiple albums set up for certain characters, but I'll look into any and all options for a better setup than what I got going on at the moment. Let me know what you'd recommend I check out!

I've been using imgbox as of late as an image hosting site. It allows you to have multiple galleries, dictate whether a gallery is NSFW or not, add to albums, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom