Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Lots of Plots! (NSFW pics)

Hello :) I'll keep this short and sweet before diving into the plots. I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is interested in the ideas below, or has an idea of their own since I love to brainstorm. I match the length of my partner but prefer 4+ paragraphs with good detail and story progression. I can generally reply at least three times during a week, but usually faster. I write in 3rd person. I do not use Discord.

All my ideas are open to change. If you want to play a woman, anthro, partial-anthro, MILF, monster, or trap just let me know and we can make it work.

Breeding Facility (futuristic)
In the future, humanity is attacked by a virus that decimates fertility in males and females. However, there are some that are unaffected by the virus. Scientists don't know why these people are immune, but they do know they're the key to the survival of the human race. Our characters would be gathered by the government-sponsored program to be paired together and procreate in guarded facilities. Will our characters get alone? Will they seek to escape?

Craving! The Farmer's Hucow
After his aunt passes away, my character inherits her farm. Once arriving at his new property, he finds a collection of hens, an overgrown vegetable field, and a well-kept barn. Stepping into the barn, his eyes widen seeing a hucow. He never thought his aunt would purchase a hucow, after all they are expensive to care for and oftentimes produce milk that is less than desirable. This roleplay could explore my character debating on whether to sell the hucow and eventually decide to keep her. He'll experiment different ways to help her produce the sweetest milk, and the secret will certainly pleasurable.

Purchased Family (modern anthro)
After the tragic death of his parents, a wealthy teenager (site age rules, of course) wants to add life to the lonely mansion he lives in. He goes to an anthro market for the first time, where an auction is taking place. Anthro families are being split up, and he finds the ordeal rather sad. So when a female anthro is up for auction separate from her children, he purchases them all. (The children will be underage, and of course not be involved in any sexual scenes)

Priest & Demon (religious, modern or historical)
My character would be a member of a secret order of Catholic priests. The world has heard of some members of the church performing exorcisms, but this group is somewhat different and certainly more secretive. They don't wait until family members contact them about a loved one acting strange. These priests are deployed by bishops to areas where they've been warned of demonic activity. Your character would be a succubus who my character spares. He knows demons to be inherently evil creatures, and while yours has the ability for it, it does not consume her every action. We could play the two playing a very unlikely partnership,

Rival Houses (Harry Potter, Hogwarts)
Being in rival houses, our characters understand the taboo nature of their relationship. So it's kept secret, but their odd behavior and absences from their social circles are being noticed by their friends. When the secret is exposed, no ones focus is on the ancient prophecy of the united houses as strange occurrences start at Hogwarts.

Newest Member (zombie apocalypse)
After the collapse of his last group, my character is on his own. He has a strong survival instinct, so he's managing. When he runs into a new group, he sees they have potential. They have a mostly secure compound, decently sized membership, and supplies. He joins them and soon finds himself in the inner circle of leadership. As time goes on, he realizes the leader is overtightening their grip. After one too many infringes on the members of the group, my character stages a coup.

University Girlfriend Program
Retaining "high value" students has never been more of a challenge for universities. Competition is tough, as other universities are always looking to steal the top athletic and academic students. To retain students, a university is trying something new. Each "high value" student is assessed and conveniently meets up with someone sent by the university to be their girlfriend. They are part of a program known as the University Girlfriend Program (UGP). Your character would be part of the UGP. Her motivation for joining could be all manner of things. Perhaps it gets her free tuition if she's a student, money if she's a working gal, or tuition for her son/daughter if she's a MILF.

Craving! Religious Community (arranged marriage)
Our characters would be raised in a religious, rural, and secluded community. The community is self-sufficient with agriculture and doesn’t mix with the outside world except in rare circumstances. When our characters come of age, the community’s elders pair us for marriage. However, our characters don’t get along.
This idea could explore our characters growing close, navigating the various rules of the community (clothing, sex, etc.), maybe starting a family, and maybe seeking to escape the community.

Sword for Hire (medieval fantasy travel)
My character would be a well-traveled sword for hire whose name has gained a small amount of popularity. If your livestock is threatened by goblins, forest is guarded by giant spiders, bridges are tolled by trolls, roads are hounded by highwaymen, or gangs are shaking down farmers, my character may be called on.
Your character requires my character’s services. Is she a princess who escaped rebellion? A hobbit whose home is facing constant threats? Or something entirely different?

Space Zombies (futuristic space travel)
An alien virus has spread on Earth causing the population to turn into mindless but violent zombies. My character is captain of a small independent ship. Your character could be his first mate. When news reaches our ship of what’s happened to Earth, we rush to the aid of any remaining survivors we can help. From there, our characters could navigate the viral spread on the ship, unruly passengers, unwelcomed visits from Earth’s Space Force, and the decision on where to take these people.

Picture Prompts for Brainstorming (NSFW)
Pet making messes
Spoil of war
Hucow gal
Hot spring
Guardian angel
Pixie nectar
Hero's sheath
Prince's bath time
Moon goddess
Evil witch
Friend to girlfriend

Potential Kinks (certainly not required)
Anal (giving)
Anthros
Being watched
Blowjobs
Breeding
Creampies
Excessive cum
Facials
Handjobs
Incest
Lactation
Lingerie