Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for High Fantasy Smut RP (Breast Worship, Watersports, Public Sex and more)

R3DICAL

Planetoid
I'm looking for long-term or short-term rp to scratch the particular itch listed below! Please be literate and able to write full, coherent sentences! Just because I'm looking for smut-heavy RP doesn't mean that logic and grammar have to go out the window. I usually write 1 or 2 paragraphs, feel free to write as much or little as you want, as long as you include something for me to reply/react to. I'm generally looking for active players, that don't mind the fact that sometimes I will disappear for days or weeks at a time, before I pick the RP back up. I almost always will reply at some point, sometimes even rapid fire, but! I'm extremely ditch and ghost-friendly. No hard feelings!

I'm down for RPs with OCs in an original setting! Who I'm up against, I'm fully open to; human, monster, anthro, minotaur (♥), as long as it is well-hung, it's a go! (On that topic; yes, I'm into big dicks, but please, within reason! I don't want my character to literally be impaled lol!) -> I'm totally into equine cocks!
The RP can include a little bit of story, but we can just jump right into the juicy parts without any proper lead-up to it as well lol!

List of other kinks that I like:
Beastiality (Horses and horse-like animals in particular)
Breeding
Breast Worship
Cock Worship
Cock Slapping
Creampie
Dirty Talking
Discipline
Dub-Con/Non-Con
Fingering
Gangbangs
Piss Enemas
Public Sex
Roughness
Tit Sucking
Voyeurism
Watersports of all kinds
Still interested? Shoot me a message! ♥ I only RP in messages on here btw.

Last edited:
Looking for some short-lived fun, ready to jump right into the smutty action! :)

Back
Top Bottom