Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Beg For Punishment - Yearn For Love

TheLegendBeyond

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
960e5a74630e7a73c391ea2bdffa62ce.jpg

Welcome to my request thread. I am 31 years old with plenty of experience under the belt. I am living in England and work a hectic job so I will be able to reply around once a day on average, give or take.

I write around 2 to 4 paragraphs on average in 3rd person.
Although being Dom has its perks, I do love a partner that is happy to switch it up occasionally.

I am motivated strongly by story and character development. I am not into smut heavy stories. Saying this, I love the build up to the sex.
Main Idea đź’ˇ
Mc own his own Dom-Club. He is rich and smooth talking and collected. Many of his clients are returning customers, drawn in again and again by his demeanour.
He makes his living by making people feel good through sexual therapy or bsdm. He finds out what his client needs and where their problem areas lay before the session. There is only one rule, he doesn't have sex with his clients. No exeptions.

Who is your character? A client? His wife/Gf? Someone that's breaking down his walls and making him reconsider his rule? You decide.

Simple pairings:​
Mc in bold

Bf x Bf/Gf
Bounty hunter x Hunted
Photographer x Model
Artist x Writer
Celebrity
x Celebrity
Hunter x Hunted
Werewolf x Prey
Viking King x Princess
Open to others

Fandoms:

Marvel-
Bucky Barnes x Tony Stark
Tony Stark x Steve Rogers

Bleach-
Shunsui x Jushiro

True blood-
Eric northman x Alcide Herveaux

Limits:
Incest
Toilet
Snuff

Kinks: Deep throating (Receiving), Toys (Giving), Neck play (Giving) Foreplay and orgasm control (Giving), Oral (Giving and receiving), Light torture (Giving)​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom