Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F [MxM] slither from the depths [UPDATED: 10/29]

gris

۞
Lol, hello. I'm back again, wandering in for some smut because I'm in a mood. Please browse my little search and hit me up if you seen anything interesting. If we've roleplayed in the past or had something that never got off the ground, then my inbox is always open and I'd be happy to hear from you. Anyway, enjoy!

𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯
β‹Ÿ I'm a woman in my twenties looking to play female characters against male and female characters, and male characters against male characters.
β‹Ÿ All of my characters will be 18+ without exception.
β‹Ÿ Writing levels are hella subjective, so let's just say my grammar is decent, I can spell and my posts are regularly somewhere between 300-500 words. I prefer quality to quantity and will mirror my partner. Not everything has to be a novella, but I'll never scoff at details.
β‹Ÿ I prefer to write in third person and in past-tense.
β‹Ÿ I use faceclaims for my characters instead of descriptions. Realistic faceclaims are preferred, but art is fine too as long as it's not anime.
β‹Ÿ Feel free to suggest a look for my character as long as you're open to the same feedback.
β‹Ÿ I like story with my smut! The plot doesn't have to be big and complex, and we don't even have to worldbuild, but I like the characters to have goals outside of screwing each other. Right now, I'm looking for a 60:40 mix of plot to smut.
β‹Ÿ My characters are switches nine times out of ten. If I want to play a specific position then I'll say so, but it generally doesn't matter to me.
β‹Ÿ I like to talk about the story and share ideas rather than jump right in. If you're not into discussion then I'm not the partner for you.
β‹Ÿ Please don't PM me with a link straight to your RT without mentioning anything about mine. And no, saying you like what you read doesn't count.
β‹Ÿ I can post 1-3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It just depends what's going on.
β‹Ÿ I like to chat with my partners OOC!
β‹Ÿ I'm only interested in roleplaying here on site either through threads or PMs. I only use Discord for chatting and I'm not going to hand out my email.

π•œπ•šπ•Ÿπ•œπ•€ + π•π•šπ•œπ•–π•€
First and foremost, here is my f-list. It hasn't been updated in a while, but it's pretty current as far as I remember. My no's are hard no's and are meant to stay that way. The maybe's are more like special circumstances/the right kind of plot. Feel free to ask about those.

current thrills: dirty talk - fingering - teasing - sexual frustration - clothed sex - premature ejaculation - fluff - non-penetrative sex - sweat - mutual masturbation - thick cocks - alien/monster cocks - romance - creampie - risk of pregnancy - cumplay - height differences - voyeurism - free use - playful jealousy - pussy worship - brat tamers - small dom/big sub - light femdom - dubcon?

no thanks: master/slave - abuse - torture - hard BDSM - sexual violence - bathroom play - vomit - incest - animals/bestiality

- buff dudes with body hair
- dark hair, beards
- hot himbos
- a fat ass
- trailer park kings (your machine gun kelly's and pete davidson's, looking like your high school weed man)
- confident/comfortable personality

- i'm not picky about women
- gimmie all your beautiful faceclaims
- gimmie all your diverse, 3D personalities

- It's rare that I reuse a character. I like to create a new one for every scenario that comes up, so it's hard to say what kinds of characters I usually play because every situation is different. All of my characters will have a personality. They're not just blow up dolls and set dressings. I try my best to create realistic personalities that are relevant to the story.
- As far as looks go, I'm partial to my own likes listed above, but if I'm playing an original male then they tend to be quite slinky.

π•—π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€
Characters I'd like to play will be listed first. Feel free to ask about other pairings, but know what's listed are the ones I'm craving. AUs and canon divergence are very much welcome! If you like angst with your smut then I'm your girl!
Femshep/Garrus
Femshep/Thane
Miranda/MShep
Jack/MShep

My canon Shepard is named Alison: she's an infiltrator, spacer and war hero who followed the paragon path except for when choosing to sacrifice the council.

MShep/Kaidan
MShep/Garrus
Miranda/Jack

I'm not picky and use the default Shepard.

Beth/Rio

Jason Todd/Bruce Wayne
Jason Todd/Tim Drake
Jason Todd/Roy Harper
Bruce Wayne/Clark Kent
Dick Grayson/Clark Kent

F!Courier/Boone
F!Courier/Motor-Runner
F!Lone Wanderer/Butch
F!Lone Wanderer/Charon
F!Sole Survivor/Paladin Danse :heart:
F!Sole Survivor/Hancock

ghouls are hot, do not @ me

π• π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•π•€
(STRAIGHT-ISH)
β‹Ÿ A fun and free-spirited couple pick up a girl in a bar and decide to take her home for some fun.
β‹Ÿ A father ends up in a sticky situation with his son's girlfriend.
β‹Ÿ The new neighbor makes YC's wife a cuckquean.
β‹Ÿ Ex-girlfriend (or rival) finds YC's fleshlight, you stupid, dirty boy.
β‹Ÿ YC pesters MC to peg him and gets more than he bargained for when she finally gives in.
β‹Ÿ A Dune-like space opera full of political intrigue.

(GAY)
β‹Ÿ Hot idiot frat boy fucks around and finds out with the frat president.
β‹Ÿ Mutual masturbation on the train ride home.
β‹Ÿ MC is totally not gay, but YC is loaded and, well...he's got bills to pay.
β‹Ÿ MC is royalty (sci-fi, distant future preferred), and YC is his (or her) personal guard.
β‹Ÿ Suggest something!

Last edited:
bump! still out here trying to clap canadian biotic boyfriend cheeks <3

Back
Top Bottom