Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Non-con, Romance, Threesomes

Brat

Unofficially Withdrawn
92a7c169594edc3d79f4f9ef971baece.png

90786cdeabc50cab760f0f72db24e33c.png

You may call me Brat, but if that feels strange, feel free to call me Wren, or Ren.

I have been writing for over a decade and while the plots I have below are a bit cliché, I am not lazy when it comes to detail or depth. My characters will have dreams, motivations, flaws, strengths, just like a real person would. Despite the focus on sex in the plots, I do value story just as much and will quit a roleplay if the story does not move.

With that said, I am fairly easy to get along with. I am pretty blunt and value communication. I will not go out of my way to make you feel uncomfortable, but if you're not really the communicative sort, we probably aren't suited for one another. Please only send a DM my way regarding my plots if you are serious about writing with me. My posts tend to be 500-700 words, longer if I enjoy writing with you. I am not interested in writing less than 500 words or writing with someone that does not enjoy writing 500 words or more. Of course word count is not a hard rule for me, but I enjoy writing 3+ paragraphs and am seeking partners that feel the same way.

F-list [Please Read Before DMing Me.]

I only play sixteen year old characters. Do not ask me to play 18+ characters.

I do not play bimbofication or busty girls

I do not like physical or verbal abuse outside of discussed kinks. If you spring that shit on me without asking for consent, I will end the Roleplay.

I only use anime/drawn face claims

I prefer that we use Japanese names for our characters. Using American names for nothing but the sake of it regardless of the setting is not a good enough reason, in my personal opinion. It makes it harder to immerse in a story.

Of course if the setting is European, using European names makes the most sense, unless the character is not originally from Europe. For example, stories taking place in areas such as:
Atlantis, Rome, a British historical setting, or my Viking plots.

Those will NOT include Japanese names, but otherwise you should assume our characters would be Japanese, as my fleshed out plots were written with manga/anime and Japan or an aesthetic/culture similar to it in mind.

bb11fef0a5e0bb80c6598b017d0591bf.png

MC’s two childhood friends, YC and YC2, have been always been there for me. Since MC is younger, they’ve always had to look out for her, but before MC knew it, YC went off to his dream college as an honors student, while the delinquent YC2 has grown up to become a capable young man. Though it makes MC feel a little lonely being left behind, she finally met a guy she likes. Maybe she can do a little growing up too while they are gone! Asking one of her friends for some condoms, she plans to stay over at her boyfriend’s house for the first time.

...At least, that's what MC thought until those two returned just in time to unravel all of her plans, going as far as forbidding her to see her crush with an "Oh? You see us as older brothers? Well, we aren’t going to hold back anymore then!"

The pair of boys suddenly change into wild, lustful animals! Pinning MC down, they both kiss her all over, and begin removing her clothes. Can she work up the nerve to tell them to use a condom or will she get all the cream filling? How can they go back to normal after this? Will she develop feelings for one or both of them? What if she wants to report them? Let's find out!

af2ad85f25cdd9a911b2a1b01431be04.png

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat and humiliate my character, I am aiming for toxic/misguided love, for lack of a better explanation.

Non-con
Dub-con [Later]
Threesome
Foreplay
Crying
Begging
Fighting

4391e7fd87a92d817fce8263e38a92a8.png

Anonymous novelist, MC is struggling to write a young adult erotic novel, usually known for her action and adventure franchise. From what her agent says, her writing "has no sex appeal"... After some careful deliberation, she begs a cute teacher at to show her a thing or two. Asking a man you’ve never been involved with to let you watch them masturbate… it feels so lewd already! MC feels so grateful to YC for agreeing to "show" her how to have sex that she follows him home! MC is only in high school, but her skill with writing action and adventure got her on the map pretty young.

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat and humiliate my character. As her erotic novel scenes get better I see them getting closer, perhaps falling in love.

Non-con
Threesome
Restraints such as rope or handcuffs
Crying
Begging to stop,
Foreplay,
Dub-con [Later]

a2e7cf9b4679d5e0df40c3c73a950315.png

Annoyed by everything and lacking any interest in love whatsoever, horror novelist MC gets an unexpected visit from a tall, scary-looking yakuza. Despite his intimidating physique, he’s quite attractive. After her parents died, MC became the guarantor for her father’s loan.

The teenage girl is told to settle his debt of millions of yen... money she clearly doesn’t have. Then the man surprises her with an ultimatum and just like that, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. A virgin, MC begins to fear for her safety as the stranger is XL size in his pants as well. Just as she thinks she's going to be brutally raped via his coercion, she gets treated gently, almost lovingly, making her first sexual experience all the more confusing...

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat and humiliate my character.

Non-con
Being held down/pinned
Crying
Begging to stop
Foreplay
Dub-con [Later]

704ffd108a942fded245a3795ee183ca.png

MC is locked up in prison after taking the fall for a friend for a crime she didn't commit. There, she meets the cold and cruel warden YC. She's at the mercy of his delicate touch and ravishing tongue, and large endowment everywhere: in the examination room, the showers, her cell, and even in the sick bay. Bit by bit, her body is disciplined to give in to YC instead of fighting it!

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat my character. Rough is allowed, but I am not looking for Gore or my character to be slapped around.

Non-con
Being held down/pinned
Gangbang
Handcuffs
Exhibitionism

Light taunting/humiliation [All aspects of this must be discussed.]
Crying
Begging to stop
Foreplay

e5e669c419204a53572dfa0588995700.png

MC went on a school trip overseas, and even though she has boyfriend back in Japan... MC ends up having a hot older man take advantage of her after she lets him carry her to his hotel room after a night of drinking. While MC’s boyfriend is on the other side of the phone the older man sticks his large cock all the way in.

To make matters worse, it turns out that the man is her new high school teacher! YC forces MC to have sex and then makes her cum over and over again, often with her boyfriend only a moan away from finding out! What's going to happen to her love life?!

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat and humiliate my character. Roughness is allowed, but slapping around my character is not.

Non-con
Being held down/pinned
Crying
Begging to stop
Foreplay
Dub-con [Later]

b1179f14a9cdf06b20106dcef7ff988a.png

MC has a fear of men, but her older stepbrother, YC, is always there to protect her. He's a bit mean, but he's gentle when it counts, and super good-looking. When she turned sixteen, MC resolves to stop relying on her brother to get by, and to face her fear of men, but the relationship between the two starts to change when his friend makes a move on her... "I'm a man too, you know?" YC tells her before YC pushes her down onto the bed, caresses her with his fingers and tongue, and thrusts his large cock deep inside her, taking her for himself. He is rough but somehow loving and gentle despite not taking no for an answer... Who knew her step brother was the wild beast she actually had to worry about the whole time!

I am not looking for extreme violence / assault where your characters beat and humiliate my character. I am aiming for toxic/misguided love, for lack of a better explanation.

Non-con
Threesome
Foreplay
Crying
Begging to stop
Fighting
Dub-con [Later]

b99d4df20cd8a4de9c4d2ecd256e82b7.png

♡ - King of Atlantis X Maiden

♡ - Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh
♡ - Atlantis Prince X Daughter of a Merchant

d1e71d6a268e1c69c7305921b8445660.png

♡ - God X Princess

879be129c16f7007018f442cde2e3df9.png

♡ - Viking X Raid Captive

♡ - Viking Hunter X Girl of the Forest

♡ - Viking Warrior X Saxon Nun

♡ - *** Viking Warrior X Girl of the Forest x Other Viking Warrior(s)

b00ec8a2705e0c4ab01fc009c2b3e6e7.png

♡ - Educated Nobleman X Harlot in Training

♡ - Educated Nobleman X Commoner

♡ - Educated Nobleman X Maid

d7617f7f0b0913671ae49d27f8a3f09e.png

♡ - Teacher x rebellious student

♡ - Master X Slave (Teen bought on black market)

♡ - Police Officer(s) X Known Criminal

♡ - Kidnapper(s) X Victim

♡ - OC Celebrity X OC Anti-Fan

♡ - Older Villian(s) X Young Hero

♡ - Older Hero(es) x Young Villain

828dd5005ed50e51ad9e9fc4dfcd72bf.png

♡ - Ancient Vampire X Human Teen

♡ - Ancient Vampire X New Vampire

♡ - Human x Elf girl

♡ - Witch Hunter X Witch

♡ - Half-Giant x Human Girl

♡ - ***Handsome Mercenary x Elven Princess x Half-Orc