Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Robots?

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
Where do robots fall under for the sake of where to put my thread?

They will be robots with male 'attachments' so does it go into the male section, or is it because they are robots that they go in the NB section?

To be clear, I'm not talking androids or Cyborgs, who try to or pretend to be human, but robots with metalic parts and cold steel skin.

Right, my thought is to put it in the NB section, but if it actually belongs in the male section I have 2 listings there already and since my experiene with the admin of this site is that they are... "Over-zealous", I have to make sure first before I do anything, in fear that if one small thing is out of place they will drop the hammer on me and laugh while they do it.

I don't really think any of us consider it overzealous for us to handle content that breaks the rules.

Regardless, you are more than welcome to take down an old thread then post a new thread as long as it has been 24 hours since your last thread, deleted or not, has been posted in. Whichever section you would like to post in, depending on what gender or lack thereof you define your character as, is fine.

Please feel free to PM one of us if you need clarification on timing or anything else, we are happy to help!
The thing about people who are overzealous... they don't think they are overzealous, they believe their actions are entirely justified for one reason or another and that they are doing nothing wrong.

Regardless though, that's not what I'm here to argue and I think my question has been answered.

Hey, just wanna jump in and offer some guidance:

All of the Request Thread subforums have a disclaimer at the top, noting that threads posted there must meet certain criteria, such as: the Female subforum is for members who want to write a female character. Male, for male characters etc. The wants/needs/desires of a character really come down to what you want to write in the story.

Is the robot with male parts going to be pursuing an existence that would suggest it was Male? Post accordingly. Will this robot have no real attraction to either gender over the other? What does this character identify as? is the real question. Something that only you can answer, but hopefully the information that already exists can help make the distinctions more clear 😁

Enforcing the long established site rules that you agreed to follow upon signing up to the site hardly seems overzealous. You do not have to partake in what this site offers if you do not wish to follow the standards of the community.

Referring to anyone as overzealous in such instance, which you agreed upon entry, is rather uncouth and flat out ignorant. Abide or about face and stride.

I'm blown away by how well run this site is, despite or perhaps because of it being all volunteers. Thank you to all that work to keep it going, your effort is very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom