Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB current cravings! [f x f, futa x f, looking for dom]

pr1m4l

૮₍´˶ᵔェᵔ˶`₎ა
hello, reviving this thread because ive been in the mood for a smut-driven fxf/futaxf rp. also if youre an old partner, please send me a pm if you wish to continue the rp we had or wanna start a new one :>

im not looking for heroes/villains, action, historical, horror, sci fi rps. im not really in the mood for those. i just want to do some slice of life, drama filled, maybe hurt/comfort, and such rps. also looking for some dark themes like non-con, dub-con, etc etc, but im also down to do fluff type of rps.

i only play submissive characters, looking for a dom. i use drawn/art/anime faceclaims and rp in PMs. and please give me more than a single "hey, wanna rp?/still looking for a partner?" message, those dms will be ignore. The sentence alone doesn't really give me an insight of what you wanna rp about :/ so please, just dm me what you wanna rp about, some ideas, or some stuff about yourself.

here's my f-list

even though im interested in doing smut-driven rps, im also happy to do some plot-driven rps. : )

some pairs i have in mind is:
incests (mother x daughter, aunt x niece, sister x sister, cousin x cousin)
bully x victim
popular x unpopular
master x slave
teacher x student
rich employer x poor employee
rich [concept] x poor [concept]
nurse x patient
doctor x patient.

italicized roles are the ones ill play as.

anyway please dont reply to this threat and send me a PM instead. ^^

Last edited:
reliving this as well because looking for a few partners.
willing to do f x f, futa x f, and futa x male. ill only be playing sub characters, tired of playing dom/switch characters

currently craving some non-con, incest, and other taboo pairings, like teacher x student and such. even omegaverse with me playing omega characters. please hmu and don't start the conversation with "hey wanna rp?/interested in rping?" etc because it doesn't really give me anything of why you dm me. thank you. looking for a ratio of 70/30 smut/plot atm

also if you're an old partner, please dm me if you wish to continue our old rp or start a new one! life got super busy for me but im here now lol

updated my thread! please read it throughly c:

i do not use realistic nor descriptive faceclaims, i only like to play submissive characters, please give me more than a "hey, wanna rp?" it'll help me understand what you'll like to talk and brainstorm about :>

hello, work has been busy as always, but i made some time to get back into rping! i decided to try out f x f once again lol please look into my thread for more details before dming me! ^^

im currently looking for a few partners who would be willing to play a top fem/futa. im in the mood for some yandere x victim with me playing the victim, or fan x idol, any fantasy monster/beasts/wizards/ etc x mc of whichever, im down for any pairing ive listed and also have pregnancy involved lol but im also down to hear out your ideas! oh, and also i wont do harem, sorry. so please hmu if you're interested! :>

Last edited:
hello, im still looking! also been craving some light fantasy rp. as well as some dark themes like non con/blackmail, maybe in a school setting (either high school or college), craving a incest rp too. once again, looking for someone who plays dom fem/futa.

hello, work has been busy as always, but i made some time to get back into rping! i decided to try out f x f once again lol please look into my thread for more details before dm me! ^^

if an old partner, please DM me to pick up where we left off or restart a new one. :>

currently looking to do slice of life rps, plot-driven rps, smut-driven rps, or bit of both rps. looking for someone who play dom fem/futa.

Back
Top Bottom