Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any π“© π“ž 𝓔 𝓨 ' 𝓒 ✦ 𝓑 𝓔 𝓠 𝓀 𝓔 𝓒 𝓣 ✦ 𝓣 𝓗 𝓑 𝓔 𝓐 𝓓

Zoeify

Moon
𝓩 π“ž 𝓔 𝓨 ' 𝓒 ✦ 𝓑 𝓔 𝓠 𝓀 𝓔 𝓒 𝓣 ✦ 𝓣 𝓗 𝓑 𝓔 𝓐 𝓓

Hi! I'm Zoey! I'm finally making an actual proper request thread!

About <3
I'm Zoey and I've been roleplaying for a couple years now! I have no limits and can do whatever you like <3 At heart I'm a people pleaser so I'll play anything and everything you want :3 I usually write anywhere from 2 sentences to 3 paragraphs based on the situation. If you've talked to me before I prob won't accept, I like new faces.

Kinks <3
Here are a few of my favorites, these can be ignored, I don't need any of these included. This is just so you can tell what kind of gal I am. Of course remember, no limits <3
  • Ageplay (15+)
  • Dark Themes
  • Survival
  • Rape/Non-con
  • Abuse
  • Snuff
  • Combat
  • Insects/Bugs
  • Slugs/Eels/Octopus/Squid
  • Beast
  • Misogyny
  • Femdom
  • Femboy
  • Clothed Sex
Ideas <3
Here are a few ideas of mine, remember you don't have to use any of these <3
Key: β₯ = Looking ☠ = Extreme/Taboo [ DOM ]= I play dominant [ SUB ]= I play submissive [ DM ]= I play narrator/dungeon master [ YDM ]= You play narrator/dungeon master

β₯ ☠[ DOM FxF/FB ] Your New Home (Very dark backstory, Wholesome RP)
I will play an independent woman who lives by her self working from home. You will play a young girl or femboy who ends up getting kicked out of the house and put out on the streets. This isn't necessary but my idea is that you get heavily abused by your father, mother, or both and beaten up even more on the streets. I'll find you lost, alone, and heavily injured. I'll take you home and take care of you. This roleplay heavily rotates around themes of abuse, mental illness, and other similar dark stuff.

[ DOM FxF ] The Bosses New Girl
You will play an ambitious young woman who gets the opportunity to have an internship at your dream job, perhaps a tech company of sorts. I'll play the boss. Being a thorough woman, I like to have my interns work for me directly to see if they'll make a good fit for the company. This is where we can brainstorm, either this goes a loving way where our characters fall in love and have a secret workplace relationship (which I prefer for this story) or I can go all out and turn you into a personal office slave. Preferably the first since I imagine this being more realistic and wholesome.

don't mind me just storing this hex and unicode <3 FDC9FF β₯ ☠

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom