Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and Morbid

Mr_Sunshine

Planetoid
If you so desire
tattoo designs
Dark art
Traditional and sureal
Charictor creation

and the like....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://morbidboy23.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured">http://morbidboy23.deviantart.com/gallery/#_featured</a><!-- m -->

PM me about anything you would like
I crave insperation.

Bunny entertains me.
Sin Fairy is very interesting.
Sid is, well, he is something else, but I want to hug the homicidal maniac.
I have to say, I do love the Rose, its beautifully done.
I hug dead people too...
True Beauty is fascinating.
Fallen is very noteworthy, it give you the distinct bittersweet embrace of a distant memory with tears falling in the heart.

Overall, I'd say that you are extremely talented. Dark and morbid, yes, but I like dark and morbid.
Have to admit, I'm not to fond of the clowns...

It makes me want to see what you could do if I asked you to draw a tattoo the would be crawling up from my hip to my ribcage. Something beautiful that when seen a person would just have to trace their fingers along it. Something possibly to do with roses and scattered petals (that would be able to cover up the scars from my surgery), perhaps? I'm not sure. Just something that would touch a persons heart when they saw, something that could be painted like a mural across me.

Notte said:
Bunny entertains me.
Sin Fairy is very interesting.
Sid is, well, he is something else, but I want to hug the homicidal maniac.
I have to say, I do love the Rose, its beautifully done.
I hug dead people too...
True Beauty is fascinating.
Fallen is very noteworthy, it give you the distinct bittersweet embrace of a distant memory with tears falling in the heart.

Overall, I'd say that you are extremely talented. Dark and morbid, yes, but I like dark and morbid.
Have to admit, I'm not to fond of the clowns...

It makes me want to see what you could do if I asked you to draw a tattoo the would be crawling up from my hip to my ribcage. Something beautiful that when seen a person would just have to trace their fingers along it. Something possibly to do with roses and scattered petals (that would be able to cover up the scars from my surgery), perhaps? I'm not sure. Just something that would touch a persons heart when they saw, something that could be painted like a mural across me.

Wow thank you I rarely hear such a wonderful sum-up of my work. A rose you say? I could easily design something for you. I may need a picture of your side were you want it so I can judge were the scars are.

Eh it...has a forced quality to it. The morbidity of it just comes across like you really force it onto a drawing. The darkness is mediocre but that could easily be improved as you get better at art.

Kiwa said:
Eh it...has a forced quality to it. The morbidity of it just comes across like you really force it onto a drawing. The darkness is mediocre but that could easily be improved as you get better at art.

Haha Really?
You sound like a real profesional.

I don't do this for anyone but me. It's my outlet and my expression. It isn't supposed to be anything special weather you like it or not. As for the Morbidity it is forced I sqeeze it out of a small sphinctor in the top of my head and rub it into the canvass.

Back
Top Bottom