Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fifty Shades of Scarlet (The Corsair and Xana)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
ZcQ9nxQ.png

Happily, Ever After
Yusef x Aurelia

Last edited:
HEA title banner.png
“No,” Aurelia groaned, and scratched out the words written on parchment, “No, no, no. That will not do.”

“What’s wrong?” Gwynn asked, plopping down onto nearby lounge chair.

“It’s these damn vows.” Aurelia tossed the quill across her desk and leaned back in her chair, arms crossed over her chest.” I have no idea what to write. And I can’t allow Yusef to show me up.”

“Yusef?” Gwynn laughed, and tried to stifle it as Aurelia glared, “Is that really such a concern?”

“Yes, actually. There was this, uh, well dream.” Aurelia’s frown softened into a smile, eyes distant in memory. “Not just a dream, though, but also a memory of our past lives. We’d argued, and I stormed off…”

“Yeah, that tracks,” Gwynn interjected.

Aurelia made a face and Gwynn laughed. “Anyways, he wrote me a letter in apology, and filled it with the most romantic prose. Just, touching, tender, heart melting words. It utterly won me over, despite myself. Then and now.”

Gwynn narrowed her eyes, as if she were trying to imagine it herself, and frowned. “Yusef?” Aurelia’s glare couldn’t be argued with, so Gwynn shifted towards questions “So, what do you have?”

Aurelia cleared her throat and sat up straighter, “Yusef…”

Gwynn nodded, and waited. She waited a bit longer before realization dawn on her. “Oh, yeah, I see what you mean. Well… If he gets to borrow from his past self, surely you can as well.”

Aurelia rested her chin on her palm. “I hadn’t considered that option. There is a poem I seem to recall. It keeps bubbling back up.” Suddenly she took up the quill again, and began furiously writing.

“There you go,” Gwynn said, pushing herself to her feet. She started towards the door, but paused halfway there. “Besides, if you do insist in make a competition out of this, there is no reason to play far.”

Aurelia only glanced up halfway, “How do you mean?”

“You should walk out looking so breath-takingly beautiful that he can’t even think straight. Or so drop dead sexy that he can’t get any blood to his head.”

Aurelia bit her lip, and jotted down another line of poetry, “Now that’s a plan I can get behind.”

“I seriously have no fucking idea what to write,” Yusef growled, staring down at the paper in front of him.

“I can’t say I’m surprised,” Senzang replied, puffing at his pipe. The aromatic smell of burning ganja filled the air before a sea breeze caught the smoke. “You don’t exactly have a gift for words.”

“Oh, thank you,” Yusef drawled, sarcasm dripping from the words.

“I mean, you could just recapitulate your courtship,” the older man continued. “Take three months too long and say the wrong thing every time.”

“I hate you,” Yusef grumbled.

“Good,” Senzang laughed. “But what do you want to say to her?”

“That…” He threw the quill din. “That she’s perfect. That she’s everything I want. That I want her with me, at my side and in my bed, for the rest of our lives.”

Senzang smiled indulgently. “Well. Just write that down. And add some verbal flourishes.”

“Where would I get those from?”

Senzang closed his eyes and sucked at his pipe in thought. “Pretend you’re Kaarim.”

“Right.” Yusef picked up the quill. “Tell her she’s perfect, and that I want her forever.” He paused a beat, watching as his advisor inhaled. “And I want to bang you and your best friend and your mother. Right now.”

The choking sound Senzang made as he tried to laugh and inhale at the same time made it all worthwhile. Then, as the old man recovered, he started writing.

Aurelia stood on the balcony overlooking the city, the yawning sky casting pick and gold light over the building. “I don‘t think I can do this.”

“What, Yusef?” Kiyone snickered, “Everyone who’s been on the ship for the past six months knows that isn’t true.”

“I mean ruling.” She swept her arm out in a dramatic fashion. “An entire country. Everyone looking to me for guidance and leadership and answers…”

“I thought you liked being in charge?”

“Of the ship, yeah. This is a lot bigger than that. A lot heavier.” Aurelia shook her head. “I don’t even know if I want it.”

Kiyone smirked, “That is exactly why it should be you.”

“Because I don’t want it?”

Because you understand how heavy it is. Because you understand how much is at stake, and you worry about the people you lead. The same things that made you a great captain will make you a great queen.”

Aurelia cracked a smile, “You think so?”

“Yeah,” Kiyone met her smile with a smile. Then shrugged, “Or you will be complete shit at it, and the people will rise up to overthrow you. Either way, it ought to work itself out in the end.”

It was Aurelia’s turn to snicker now. “Fair enough. I guess I should get out there, huh?”

“I mean, it’s only the whole country waiting on you.” Kiyone’s smile turned wicked, as she stood in the doorway. “And your caliph.”

“Alright, well my first royal decree will be to have you beheaded.”

“I feel like a clown,” Yusef grumbled, picking a speck of imagined lint from the sleeve of his wedding clothes.

“You look,” Kaarim assured him, “every inch a noble caliph awaiting his Queen at the altar. Which, I may add, is exactly what you are.” He waited a beat. “Except for the noble part, at least.”

“Thanks,” Yusef replied dryly. “Remind me why I chose you as my groomsman again?”

“Because Senzang is co-officiating, and the rest of the company are - for all their merits in the field of battle - ill-tempered louts with no social graces.” He smiled. “Now hush. And stop fidgeting before your subjects.”

Yusef took a deep breath, and glanced at the altar behind him. It was part of the reason that the wedding had been delayed for some nine months. Kiyone had insisted on having every inch of the great temple cleansed, and the altar utterly replaced. The defilement of a half-century of demonic rule had been too much, she declared. So a new one had been commissioned, a great thing of marble and gold worked with the iconography of the Sun and Moon. Senzang, standing next to the kingdom’s new-ordained Hierophant Kiyone, gave him a thumbs up.

He turned back to the assembled guests - his mercenary company, the warrior-whores of the Siren, and the nobility. Some of them had even been the nobility under the direct rule of the Whisper. Some of them. But not many. Then he looked to the great doors of the temple, and waited for his bride.

Who knew Yusef would clean up so nicely? Oh sure, Aurelia had fallen in love with the gruff mercenary who'd beaten her at dice by cheating, but she certainly appreciated this look, and the way it emphasized his broad shoulders. It went well with her own dress, a gauzy white gown with golden flower accents at her waist, and a pale gold cape. With its plunging neckline, it emphasized her curves and cleavage. It caught Yusef's eyes, for a heartbeat, before they locked on to hers, drawing her towards him with pure magnetism.

The temple was filled with people, friends and allies, the newly noble and the ancient bloodlines of Al-Nithiel, but in those steps to the altar, there was only her and Yusef. Even once she'd reached him, taking his hands in her own, that spell deepened, to the point she couldn't hear anything over beating of her heart. Senzang read some lovely speech about love and unity and Aurelia heard none of it, lost in Yusef's dark eyes and proud smile.

Kiyone had to tug at her cape twice to get her attention, and even still, Aurelia was too distracted by Yusef and anticipation to even remember what she was supposed to do, "Hmm?"

"You had a poem to read to Yusef?"

"Right!" She cleared her throat as the crowd laughed. She met Yusef's eyes with a sheepish smile, before going into her prepared words.

"Fingers marched like
so many soldiers
into my homeland.

Assailing and assaulting
and attacking my better sense,
until my walls were breached.
Torn down, burnt down and defeated.
There was no defense against you.

There was nothing left
of resistance
or resilience,
or refusal.

You took paradise
from atop me
from within me.
Your victory flooded my valley and
claimed my kingdom
as yours."

There was silence for a time, until a whistle broke through and gave way to cheers. Aurelia laughed again, and squeezed Yusef's hands. "Top that," she whispered in challenge before the commending drew down for his turn.

Lost in the moment, in the words of love and promise, Yusef almost missed his queue. Almost. But Aurelia’s laughing, whispered challenge drew him back to the present. “I shall try, my Queen,” he replied with a crooked smile. “I shall try.”

He squeezed her hand in return, then watched as Kiyone took a place at his right and Senzang at his left. Kiyone held a golden scarf of gossamer silk and returned his gaze expectantly. Suddenly nervous, Yusef cleared his throat.

“My Queen asks me,” he declared, staring deep into Aurelia’s dark eyes

“‘What is the difference between me and the sky?’
The difference, my love,
Is that when you laugh,
I forget about the sky.”

He had no idea if he was speaking loudly enough for everyone in the temple to hear. Nor did he care, any more. Everything he was saying now was pouring forth from his heart, and as far as he was concerned the only person who needed to hear them was the woman he was marrying.

“And one day my Queen will ask me
‘Which is more important:
My life, or yours?’
I will say: ‘Mine.’
And she will sail away,
Not knowing
That she is my life.”

Smiling, Kiyone laid the silk across their wrists. “Edana bless your union with joy unmeasured.” Then Senzang took the silk and passed it beneath their wrists. “Baaltecer grant that your secrets are shared with each other alone.” Then both priests tied the silk into a loose knot.

“The gods have witnessed and approved of this union,” Kiyone declared. “Is there any one who will disapprove?”

Out of the corner of his eye, Yusef saw Fayette sweep the assembled guests with a hawk-like gaze. She stretched as she did, casually resting one hand in the hilt of the greatsword scabbarded across her back. Can’t take the merc out of her, he grinned. Paladin or no.

Whether because of the implicit threat of the Queen’s Guard, or simply because nobody disapproved anyway, nobody spoke. Not until Senzang raised his arms and his voice in triumph. “Behold, al-Nithel: the Onyx Queen Aurelia Seabourn has before gods and mortals taken Nasir Yusef al-Udan as her King and Consort! Hail to your Queen! Hail to your King! May their love and their reign be as long as it is prosperous!”

Aurelia shrugged as Kiyone pulled the gilded cape off her back, then her bare arms went around Yusef's shoulders and neck, pulling him close. Pulling them close together, bodies molding to one another, eager to occupy the same space. There was a moment before the kiss –a heartbeat and an eternity– just staring into Yusef's eyes, let his love wash over her. Then it filled her, like the slippery warmth of his tongue, or the building heat between her thighs.

"That was pretty good," she murmured, working carefully to open his top with damaging the delicate material. Her lips trailed just under his jaw, kissing and nibbling and then biting hard at his skin, while hands explored his bared chest. "Almost had me worried there."

Her lips parted his as she eased him onto the altar, tugging his shirt off those broad shoulders. The thin silk of her gown whispered over his skin, fanning out so she could straddle his thighs. "Shall we forgo a pair of thrones? Because I already known which seat I prefer." Sure, it was a cheesy line, but grinding against his hardening cock, she didn't think he minded too much.

"Show them all why I fuck you."

Earlier…

“So, wait.” Yusef held up a finger, interrupting the two priests in the middle of their explanation of the ceremony. “I distinctly remember you saying that the marriage rites of Edana didn’t involve orgies. So, what gives?”

Kiyone glanced sidelong at Senzang, who pointedly poured himself a goblet of wine and leaned back in his chair. “Don’t look at me,” he told her with a grin. “The wedding rites of Baltecer are much less, ah, demonstrative.” He sipped again. “When we have them at all.”

Kiyone threw a pastry at him. “Apostate devil worshipper,” she laughed as he missed his grab and the pastry bounced off his bald pate. “Do something useful, for once in your life.”

Senzang set his goblet down, and opened a linen napkin with aggrieved dignity. “I seem to recal a different sentiment,” he replied mildly as he cleaned lemon marmalade from his skull. “Last night, in fact. I…”

“Both of you,” Yusef interrupted. “I don’t care which, but I’d like an explanation.”

“Public consummation of a marriage is common among the nobility,” Kiyone explained. “A ritualized demonstration of the continuity of the ruling line. And…” She cut off, sputtering, as Senzang threw a pastry that hit her in the mouth.”

“And after three generations of demonic rule,” Senzang continued, “the people need the continuity of their rituals.”

-*-

Aurelia’s tongue was liquid fire between his lips, and her body was silk and steel as she straddled him on the altar. “Show them all why I fuck you,” she breathed as she delicately teased open the buttons of his jacket.

Over her shoulder, he could see the assembled gentry of the Isles watching expectantly They need the assurance of continuity the ritual promised, Senzang had told him. Many of them had done something similar, hesitantly consummating their weddings before assembled guests and cackling demons - when they weren’t forced to consummate with demons. And now it was his turn, to take Aurelia like a nobleman and…

Hunger burned in his eyes as he dragged Aurelia back into a fierce kiss. His hands bunched in the fabric covering her shoulders, and the guests gasped as a loud shriek of tearing fabric sounded out. Yusef dragged the torn silk over her shoulders, leaving her dark body bare to the waist.

“You fuck me,” he husked, calluses hands cupping her breasts and teasing the nipples, “because I can recite poetry and still plow you like a dockside whore.” His hands moved to her hips, pulling her tight against his iron shaft as he moved his mouth her breast. “You won’t be able to walk when I’m done with you, my Queen,” he promised around one erect nipple. “You’ll have to be carried - naked and dripping with my cum - to our wedding ball.”

Aurelia's gasp nearly drowned the guest's, rising like the arching of her back into Yusef's touch. It would have been so easy then, to melt into his caress, his promises. Of course, there was a flaw in her plan. Despite just how rock hard Yusef was beneath her, his cock remained trapped within his pants. A throbbing tease against her hungry lips.

Once she climbed off him, there was nothing left to hold up the ruined remains of her wedding gown. A pity, given how gorgeous it was, but Aurelia found it hard to care, with heat dripping between her thighs. Yusef knew just what she liked, and didn't deny her.

She already soaked the silk of his pants with her need for him, stained now with her scent. No point in being delicate any longer, even if she could manage it in her hunger. Silk screeched, and his erection burst forth to meet her. She leaned in, her breath ghosting over his engorged shaft. "Maybe you will leave me unable to walk, but I intend to leave you unable to speak." Bare breasts brushed his cock as she climbed back up his body, planting feather-light kisses on his abs, his chest, his throat. "Unable to speak, except in praise of our joining." Her mouth opened again, drawing in his tongue as she claimed his length in a single, slow stroke.

Yusef uttered a low, rumbling sound of lust as his lover - his wife, he realized - swallowed his tongue and his cock in one smooth motion. His hands fisted in her hair as he pulled her deeper into him, sends by pearls and semiprecious stones scattering as he ruined her elaborately coifed and decorated tresses. “Mine,” he growled, tugging a fist full of raven hair. “Mine.”

His teeth found her throat, biting and sucking as one hand skimmed her back, cupping the curve of her ass. “You may be a Queen,” he husked, running his tongue over the bite-shaped bruise he’d left, “but, to me, you’ll always be that smug whore that tried to pick my pocket in that tavern.”

His teeth fastened on the other side of her throat, worrying at her skin as he helped her ride and fall on his aching shaft. “I marked you then, too.” His nails but her skin as he drove himself up into hrr. “And all of them are watching me fuck you like a whore.” And then he kissed her gently as he drove up into her once more. “Mine,” he whispered. “All mine.”

-*-

“We’ll. This isn’t quite what I was expecting.”

Kaarim glanced at the woman next to him. Well, the other woman next to him, because Gwynn was sitting on his right and clearly enjoying the show at the altar. “Oh? And what were you expecting?”

“A bit more… shyness?” replied the Emirah Rayka, also clearly too busy enjoying the show on the altar to meet his eyes. “When I married my late husband, I was embarrassed beyond words when I had to consummate my wedding before witnesses.” She smirked. “And there were far fewer witnesses, then.”

“A pity,” he replied. “I’m certain the beauty of the act made the gods weep with envy.”

Gwynn punched him lightly on the bicep. “Idiot,” she laughed. “Do you ever stop flirting?”

“I do not,” he answered gravely.

“Sadly, it was not.” She shook her head. “We were both young, and inexperienced, and nervous. It did not properly foretell the improvement that would come with practice.” She sighed, then reached across Kaarim to catch Gwynn’s hand. Gold gleamed on the wrist cuff she wore, one that matched the gifts she’d given Gwynn and Kaarim. “Still…

“Still?” Kaarim asked.

“Perhaps, with a more skilled partner, a repeat would go… better?” She gave them both a mischievous smile. “Perhaps I should command it, of the bold northern barbarian who sought to suborn my seer and became my prisoner?”

"I didn't try to pick your pocket," Aurelia shot back, body arching as she took him even deeper. One hand gripped his shoulders for balance, but the other ran through her hair, brushing it back, "I was very successful. At least, until I climbed onto your lap, and felt you hard beneath me." Her thighs tightened over his, driving her faster over his thick cock. Faster, racing her own heart towards her climax, "I knew then, I wanted you."

His lips spoke of possession, and his hands echoed the sentiment. Her body answered him, echoed him, sinking down and swallowing his iron length with each movement. Seeking to claim him, while captive to his desire.

"They all know… I'm yours… all yours… all yours… Yusef, yours…" Her words, her confession, it dissolved into incoherent mumbling, praise and pleading. She tried to fuck him through her orgasm, tried to fight the clenching of smooth muscles and slick lips, but in the end, she succumbed. Both hands gripped his head when she dragged him into the kiss, surrendering to ecstasy.

"Command it?" Gwynn repeated, summoning a defiance at odds with the heat flushing her skin. "I think you will find that northern barbarians do not take well to commands."

Perhaps it was Yusef's declarations of possession that inspired Gwynn towards her own possessive streak. Perhaps it was merely the cost pf marrying such a handsome and charming man, and she occasionally had to assert to her claim over him. Whatever it was, Gwynn wasn't questioning herself as she turned to straddle Kaarim's lap.

She leaned in close, drawing him into a kiss, only to pull away at the last moment. Instead she leaned over him, planting a soft kiss on Rayka's lips. The noblewoman returned the kiss, drawing Gwynn's tongue into her warm mouth, and Gwynn allow herself a smile as Kaarim twitched beneath her.

The downside to Gwynn making out with Lady Raykia while straddling him - and there was a downside, hard as it might be to believe - was that he couldn’t appreciate the show the captain was putting on with the boss. Or should that be the show the new Caliph was putting on with the Onyx Queen? Whatever. The point was that he couldn’t see the amazing sex show at the altar because of the amazing barbarian grinding on him.

Yes, he decided. Life was supremely unfair.

“You took well enough to commands last night,” he murmured, punctuating his words with tiny bites on Gwynn’s neck.

“Did she now?” Raykia asked, before drawing Gwynn back into another kiss.

“Oh, yes,” Kaarim declared, nibbling his way up Gwynn’s jaw. “I had her hands bound above her head with scarves of costliest silk, and she begged me…”. Raykia took that moment to break the kiss to draw breath, and Kaarim replaced her at her lips. His tongue teased them, urged them apart, then slid into her mouth.

Raykia ran a hand down Gwynn’s spine, then joined Kaarim in cupping her rear. “What did you beg of him?” she purred, breath hot on Gwynn’s ear. She squeezed, hand moving to encourage her to grind harder against Kaarim. “To use you like the spoils of war, taking you rough and hard? To claim you as his trophy?”

Kaarim gasped as he broke his kiss, and Raykia reclaimed Gwynn’s lips. “I think we’re attracting attention,” he breathed into his wife’s ear. “And I want to fuck you in front of them. Make them as jealous of me as they are of the captain.”

Raykia worked a hand between the two, slowly unlacing Gwynn’s top. “Make them jealous of the three of us, you mean.”

-*-

“Gods,” Yusef groaned, voice husky at the feel of Aurelia’s orgasm. Her whole body arched above him, her hands gripping his shoulders and her head thrown back, making an erotic display of her pleasure before the gathered nobility of al-Nithiel. Beyond her, he could see the effect it was having on them. Some were scandalized, others curious, and yet others moved to act on the passion demonstrated by their Queen,

Clearly, this was far from the perfunctory joining of two shy young monks they were accustomed to seeing.

Ignoring the aching demands for release pulsing out from his loins, he gripped Aurelia’s his and rolled them both over. In a moment, still buried to the hilt in her slick depths, he had her pinned to the well-padded altar with his weight. “I love fucking you after you cum,” he grinned, bracing his body with his arms and rolling his hips. “I can feel myself deeper in you after you cum.”

His hips continued to roll, his ass flexing as he drove his thick shaft into and out of her like a piston. “I want you to cum on me again,” he husked, watching her body move beneath his. “I want all of these milksop nobles to see how well a real Queen fucks.”

White teeth gleamed as he but his lip, distracting himself from the desperate urge to give in to his own pleasure. “I want these milksop nobles to see how their caliph offers himself to the service of their Queen. Droplets of sweat ran down his back and dropped from his chest as he thrust. “I want them to see what sort of a man their caliph is, and know that he has pledged himself body and soul to their Queen.”

Grinning, he dropped onto his forearms. His mouth hovered above her lips, his breath hot on her skin as he filled her again and again. “And,” he grinned, his voice a smoky purr, “I want the whole city to hear you scream when I pump my seed into you.”

"He tormented me," Gwynn admitted, running one of her hands through Kaarim's long hair. "Kept me bound, and on the verge of climax, teasing me with lips and tongue and teeth. Over and over again, until I was delirious with hunger, desperate for his touch and his dick." And fuck if that dick didn't feel good right now, prodding her and twitching against her ass.

"So yes, I begged. 'Please Kaarim, please!" she mimicked her cries, her desperation, thighs tightening on his lap as she moved against his swollen length. "Please fuck me. Please fill me, with your cock, with your cum, with all of you!" Her pleas garnered a bit of attention, drawing people to glance away from the show at the altar, briefly.

"He left me writhing with mounting need, trembling with tears in my eyes, barely able to speak. Just beg, please, please please…" Raykia moved to unlace her top, and Gwynn helped her by leaning back, arching her spine to show of her toned figure and high, perky tits. She gripped Kaarim even harder now, even as she moved out of his reach, leaning back until her elbows rested on the pew in front of them. Her dress bunched down below her breasts, creamy flesh on display to anyone who cared to look.

"Which is why I need to punish him today, you see. Need to leave him so desperate for my touch he begs me." Raykia leaned forward, and she claimed her lips in a hungering kiss, remembering the passion of the night before, relieving herself of pent up desire that yet lingered. Raykia trailed her lips down Gwynn's exposed flesh, nipping at her throat before arriving as her breast, and scraping teeth over the hardening bud of her nipple.

"So…" Gwynn started, staring at her husband while Raykia sucked at her. His tightening grip on her ass thrilled her, and she licked her lips for him. "How are we going to make him mad with jealousy?"

"And I love the way you fuck me, after I've cum," Aurelia moaned, back arched as Yusef drove his entire length into her quivering walls. "I love the way you claim me, after I've cum."

On her back now, she could see the gathered witnesses to their union. Nearly every eye was on her, on them. Engrossed, the air electric with keen energy. She didn't think she could get any wetter, and yet more heat coiled within her heated depths.

"Yes, show them, my love. Show them all why I've taken you as my Caliph, and consort." Her legs tighten on his hips, matching the rhythmic rise and fall and his movements. Craving him, craving more, craving the pressure of his swollen cock inside her, the ache of his powerful thrusts, the heat of his skin and hunger of his lips.

"Yusef… Yusef…" Words becomes difficult, beyond the reverent praise of his name and his skill. Thoughts were difficult, impossible, beyond need and pleasure and union and completion. "Yusef… Yusef!" Her volume matched his pace, his intensity, until it broke, his name a worshipful testimony to her ecstasy.

Back
Top Bottom