Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Chains, Gags and Collars

The Everchosen

Planetoid
If you clicked on my thread, thanks! I'm looking to start a Long Term BDSM based RP. I prefer modern slice of life settings but I do have a rough idea for a fantasy setting RP. I'm looking to play the Dom in the relationship. There are only a few limits: Scat, Gore, Vore, Lactation, Beastiality and Bimbofication being the biggest. As for my kinks...well there are a lot, Im into leather, gags, collars, pet play, heavy Bondage and so much more, if you have questions about my kinks or limits please feel free to ask and Im happy to answer. As to the RP in general Im looking for 3 to 5 paragraphs, but I know we can all get busy and sometimes either due to RL or lack of inspiration you just cant churn out that many, I understand and I wont be a super stickler on this, that being said I do tend to match what Ive been given or get as close as possible so the more you give me to work with, at least as far as detail the better response you will get from me. I consider myself to at least be semi-lit. Anyway I think thats it for now, sorry for the brevity and the general boringness of this thread, please dont let that color your opinion of my talents. I look forward to hearing from y'all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom