Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Exploring Riadel; My handcrafted, DND 5E based world!

Kreatin

Planetoid
A poorly made dirt and pebble riddled path cuts through Ristell before spreading into three or four different paths, segmenting the small village in a not-so neat half. On one side, a looming wooden construct of exceptional make sticks out against the other ramshackle homes. Wooden logs, shaved into sharp points, are hammered deep into the ground around this compound. Home to the Reiters, this three storied building houses a group of well disciplined mercenaries that can be found patrolling the streets with their uniform black and purple sigils sewn onto their left shoulders. Many of these men appear battle hardened; grizzled with grisly scars that indicate their skill and experience in battle. Directly opposite of this Fort lies the rather empty village square, a stone fountain with absolutely no water spewing from its grimy insides acting as the only decorative piece in this otherwise desolate area. Deeper in the rather small cluster of huts, atop a small grassy mound, rests a proper bastion of hewn copper-like bricks with a few guards wearing muck covered half plate armor patrolling the ramparts of this strange Keep.

Our story, however, begins inside one of the only taverns in Ristell. On the outside, the building is hewn from rough grey stone and framed with a rich, oaken wood that seems far too expensive in a village like this. A freshly painted sign that reads ‘Bart’s Boisterous Brewery’ dangles from the front -- the gold colored paint catching the eye of any passersby. Here, in this small inn, a few wandering paths and destinies begin to intertwine.

Greetings, intrepid travelers! My name is 1b, aspiring dungeon master and longtime RPer! I've been developing this small world of mine for a few months now but with no group to DM, it's been left to collect dust. No longer, I say! To finally get some use out of this world, I've decided to try and find a partner to explore and develop more of the world at the same time. A win, win; if you ask me.

Some ground rules:

As always, fun! Fun should be the number one priority between both parties. If you aren't having fun, I'd prefer you tell me why instead of ghosting. It'll help me both improve my RP and setting. Once again, a win-win.

18+ is a must. I find that RP tends to stray towards smut and what have you, and I'm a huge fan of that aswell.

Discord is another big must. I love discord in comparison to a lot of other mediums and it's the one I'm most comfortable with.

Literacy, literacy, literacy! I don't incredibly mind post length (barring one liners) as I usually adapt to match my partners in length. However! The bigger the posts, the better.

Those are a majority of the big rules. We'll discuss more of character creation and whatnot if we do decide to start RPing. We can also decide how closely we follow the rules [I.E rolling for checks and full on 5E combat.] If you are at all interested, send me a message. I'd love to discuss with you more in private. Add in the word 'Antithesis' in your message, just so that I can be sure that you've read this far.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom