Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coding/Testing Area [No Posting Please!]

ImaginaryMuse

ღ Fandom Lover & Writer ღ
As per the above title, I'm going to use this area to do some coding. I'm actually rather fond of it, and will use it to pretty up my search threads. You may send me a private message/PM with your opinions on what I do, but kindly avoid posting here. Thanks!

- Muse

Greetings, and welcome to my request thread, everyone!

Since you've come across here, I'm guessing you are curious about whether you want to RP or not with me. Fair. That is the point of this thread, to see if we're compatible or not. I'm not going to even sugar coat it, I'll just warn everyone right now that I realize I may very well not be a good choice for many members here. My standards are high, but I'd like to think that I am worth the time and effort.

So who exactly am I? Allow me to give a few facts about myself before moving onto the rules and other details you're really waiting for - things I'm hoping/wanting to write out.

I am ....
- A Virgo
- In my 30s
- A cisgender female
- Married in real life
- An avid writer/role player
- Not perfect, nor do I expect my partners to be
- An even bigger fan of fandoms; in fact they're heavily preferred over original RPs for me.
- An action and romance-loving gal
- Genderfluid, but 9.5/10 times, you can use she/her pronouns with me. I will, however, acknowledge and accept he/him as well.
- Bicurious/Bisexual, with a favor towards men

Now onto the rules. I know they're boring, but they're a necessary evil for me. I'd like to think, however, they're pretty fair, all things considered. So my Rules are ....
- I have the right to reject any ideas if they come off as too smutty or I simply don't like them. Do not try to force me to agree to your idea(s).
- That being said with the above, no means no. If I say no to something, I expect you to respect that. Failure to do that can result in ignoring you, and if you keep pestering me, blocking and even reporting you if push comes to shove.
- You do not have to write a novel; however, never give me a one-liner. Quantity over quality is the rule I typically follow, but I just can't heed my own rule with one liners.
- I do not care who you are behind the screen; male, female, non-binary, whatnot. As long as you're wanting to write a story with me, that's a good start.
- Your English/Grammar does not have to be perfect. Mine probably will not be, even with English being my first language. Just make your posts legible/able to be read, please.
- When you send a PM to me, offer more than just 'Hi, you want to RP?' please! Give me something to go off of - a fandom, canon, idea, all of this and even more. But don't just say 'hi' and want to know if I want to RP; the answer is yes, hence why I'm making this thread.
- You do not have to be perfect with canons. I likely will not be. But do put in effort if you agree to portray one.
- In the case of agreeing with fandom RPs, I will usually prefer/encourage doubling in order to make it more fair. You play a canon while I return the favor. Do note the keyword here; usually. Sometimes I end up playing one main character instead of doubling, so this isn't mandatory, more of a heads-up on something that will be likely to be brought up.
- If you really want me to play a canon against your OC, then make them interesting. I will quickly lose interest if they're boring, too overpowered, or anything of the like.
- Absolutely no god-modding. You can ask and get my consent if you need to do this for certain scenes [kidnapping/abduction, fight scenes, etc.], but even then, please ask. Never just assume I'll be fine with this.
- Communicate with me, be it so we can plan properly, figure out how to go about the story, literally anything. Don't make me do all the work, including typing/contacting you.
- As I stated earlier, I'm married. No cybering or attempting to do such a thing.
- 3rd Person POV. I only use 1st if I'm writing out MC typing an email, text, etc. I otherwise never use 1st Person. Unfortunately, I have tried allowing my partner to use 1st as their preference; it's too weird for me to reply to, so I'd very highly prefer if my partner also used 3rd Person POV.
- I will only RP over threads or Discord. I've had far too many instances of PMs getting ignored/not replied to. PMs can, however, be used for planning, but never the actual RP. If you want my Discord name, I'll give it to you over PMs.
- I tend to stick to a 60/40-80-20 story to smut ratio, with story always being favored.
- Above all else? Have fun! It may not sound like it in this request thread, but that is my ultimate goal; to find other partners to write stories with and have fun with them.

Now onto the more fun things you were no doubt wanting to read. First off, kinks. I'll list them as you would in an F-List; Favorites, Yes, Maybe, And No. Respect these, please! I cannot emphasize that heavily enough!

Favorite Kinks Word Bank:
Abduction
Aftercare
Alternate Universe (AU)
Anatomically Correct
BDSM
Blindfolds
Bloodplay
Bondage (Light-Medium)
Branding
Breast/Nipple Play
Canon/Fandom Settings
Canon Characters
Canon x Canon Pairings
Canon x OC Pairings (Both with me playing as and against OCs)
Clit Play
Command/Obey
Consensual Relationships
Cunnilingus (Giving & Receiving)
Discipline
Dubious Consensual/Dub-Con Relationships
Dyed/Exotic Hair Colors
Exotic Eye Colors
Face Fucking
Face Slapping
Fantasy Settings
Fear
Hair Pulling
Horror
Kidnapping
Master/Pet
Master/Slave
Nonconsensual Relationships
Older Characters (Typically Playing Against)
Piercings
Punks (Playing As And Against)
Sensory Deprivation
Slave Auctions
Slavery
Taller Characters (Typically Playing Against, But Can Also Play As)
Tattoos/Body Art
Tomboys (Playing As)
Weapon Play

Last edited:
Fandom Fandom Source Craving Meter (1-5 ღs]Canons I Can Play As Canons I Want To Play Against
Fifty Shades Of GreyMovies ღღღღღOC (Do our own version) OC (Do our own version)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Anime & Manga ღღღღღ Belphegor
Chrome Dokuro
Lal Mirch
OC
Belphegor
Hibari Kyoya
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Squalo Superbia
Takeshi Yamamoto
Xanxus
MonsterAnime ღღღღღ Anna Liebert/Nina Fortner Johan Liebert
Dr. Tenma
See No EvilMovieღღღღღChristine
Kira
OC
Jacob Goodnight
Shadow HeartsVideo Games ღღღღ Alice Elliot
Lady
OC (Primarily if we create our own 4th version)
Yuri Hyuuga
Killer
OC (Primarily if we create our own 4th version)
WWETV ღღღღ Lita
OC
Kane
The Undertaker (As the Phenom/Dead Man or Minister of Darkness)

Other Fandoms Muse Knows
These are other titles I'm familiar with, but not necessarily craving; however, you can still toss over ideas to me for any of these fandoms

Ansatsu Kyōshitsu (Also known as: Assassination Classroom) [Anime & Manga] - Heavily prefer to play as/against canons
Far Cry 3 [Video Game] - Both canon and OC ideas are welcome
Fire Emblem [Video Game] (Note: I only know Sacred Stones, Path Of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) - Prefer canons, but can accept playing as/against OCs
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood [Anime] (Both canon and OC ideas are welcome)
Jisatsutou (Also known as: Suicide Island [Manga] - Both canon and OC ideas are welcome
Naruto [Anime & Manga] (Warning - will be super picky about this, particularly with you being an OC while I'm a canon) - Prefer canons, but can be convinced to play as/against OCs
One Piece [Some Anime, Mostly Manga] (Warning - will also be picky about this, mainly because I haven't kept up with it in a while) - Heavily prefer playing against canons, but can accept (very selectively) playing as/against OCs.
Persona 3 (Video Game) - Both canon and OC ideas are welcome

original.gif

NEED TO KNOW
I made this brief, so please read all of it.
I consider all of this important to make sure we're both havin' fun.

● Mid-thirties, female, married, located in the USA in the West Coast/PST time zone. Open for OOC chat with partners or just to chat (though admittedly, I did join for stories more than just chit-chatting)!
● Replies can be as frequent as multiple times a day or arrive one to two times per week. It will largely depend on my real life schedule.
● Feel free to check in if it's been more than a week since my last reply.
● My replies will always react and act. That's all I ask of my partner.
● As far as canons go, you do not have to be perfect! I likely am not myself. I only ask for effort!
● Thread and maybe Discord for RPing. I have Discord for OOC/plotting and can also use forum PMs for that, but I'm incredibly picky about using PMs for RPing due to numerous bad experiences with people ghosting the PM system.
● Please come willing to plot! I don't like to be directionless.
● If you think we'd vibe but don't like my fandoms, you may try to pitch an original idea! Don't be amazed if it's rejected though. Fandoms are my forte for their reasons.

DON'T EVEN ASK FOR THESE!
I mean it. For the love of all that's holy [or not, you can pick], don't come to me asking for any of these.
If you include any of these in your PMs, I will likely ignore you, because that single gesture means you didn't read my thread. For me, failing to read a thread is both lazy and disrespectful.

● Adultery/Cheating
● Aphrodisiac Use
● Bathroom Control
● Bimbofication
● Boring OCs (Especially if you're going to try to persuade me to play a Canon)
● Cigarette Or Drug Use (If you really want your character to use these, fine. But absolutely no forcing mine to indulge in these)
● Characters Younger Than 16
● Death (Of the main character, at least. This is fine for side/NPCs)
● First-Person Point Of View (Unless we're typing out a text/email/something of the like IC where it makes sense to do this)
● Lactation (Not through magical means, at least. If this happens, it must be due to a natural pregnancy occurring in the story)
● Male x Male Relationships
● Mind Control (Including Hypnosis)
● One-Liners
● Pure Smut RPs (Don't get it twisted, there will be sex/intimate moments. But there also must be a story!)
● Scat
● Sexual Gore (Gore in battle scenes is perfectly fine though)
● Transformation (Especially the gender of my character. If I want to play the opposite sex of who I'm currently portraying, I'll do so.)
● Watersports
● Vore

CRAZY BITCH
F-List. Nothing is required, this is just to give an idea of what I will and won't do. If it isn't on my yes or no list, ask. I may very well have forgotten to list some kinks.
I do have my favorites, though. Such as ...

● Abductions/Kidnappings
● Action Scenes (I am seriously a huge junkie for this! I need this as much as romance, even if only in small portions. Otherwise RPs get boring for me!)
● BDSM
● Blindfolds
● Characters With Exotic Hair/Eye Colors
● Choking/(Light) Breath Control
● Consensual Relationships, Stories, & Scenarios
● Dubcon Relationships, Stories, & Scenarios
● Hair Pulling
● Handcuffs/Restraints
● Heterochromia
● Knife/Gun Play
● Master/Slave or Master/Pet Relationships
● Nonconsensual Relationships, Stories, & Scenarios
● Sex Toys/Machines
● Slavery
● Many, many more ...

WITTY WORDS TBA HERE
If you see something you're looking for that isn't listed, ask.
I've only really included my cravings, but I'm can be open to try new fandoms/ideas.
If you're asking for Canon x OC, please be prepared to consider doubling. There are few times, if any, that I'm fine with not doubling for Canon x OC pairings.

FANDOM

FANDOM

FANDOM

MISC. CANONS
I'll list the character I'd like to play, and any potential opposites afterward.
If I don't list someone you'd like to play, please suggest!

MISC. FANDOMS
Fandoms I don't need to play canons for, but know enough about to write in.
Open to using OCs in the setting or just the general vibe.

Back
Top Bottom