Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic[Dream] craves Roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romantic[Dream]

Supernova
But here's the thing, if I wake up, it'd better be worth my time. None of the following should dare try to wake me, or I'll eviscerate the offender.

[*]Men - I'm a lesbian, sorry.
[*]Dedicated Futa - I'll play a futa, but I won't play with one. Just a preference.
[*]Rapists - See "eviceration" clause. I like consentual sexings only.
[*]Bathroom activities not involving the shower - Number one and number two belong in only one place.
[*]Killy Blood Gore Splats - At least not sexually. I'm all good with fights and such, but spewing fountains of red won't get my engine purring.
[*]Pain - Ow! Does not equal Oh Yeah! in my book.

Now that the definite nightmares are out of the way, I'd like to see what new dreamworld you'd like to put me into. I'm very open to all sorts of dreams and fantasies. Some of my personal favorite dreams from the past are...

[*]Superhero/Villainess - There's always a little nonconsentual stuff happening, but they both want it by the end.
[*]Furries - As long as furries aren't the only plot point, I'm fine with some warm, cuddly bundles.
[*]Sci-Fi - Technology turns me on. I know, weird, but I love it.
[*]Arranged Marriages - Cuz nothing says "surprise!" like finding out your husband is a woman. It's fantastic with a "Prince"/Princess sort of setting.
[*]Servitude - I like being controlled, so long as my mistress cares about me enough to not abuse me.
[*]"Toy Story/Transformers" - A weird one, where normal objects from a room like iPods and alarm clocks turn into humanoid robots. It's weird, but if you get creative, it's a whole lot of fun.

Of course, I'm quite open to all new ideas. I love exploring other people's dreams. The more detailed, the better. You'll get what you give, promise.

PMing me, or posting in this thread will work nicely for contacting me.

Right now I'm really looking for Sci-Fi.

Aliens, robots, cybernetics, spaceships... Anything that hums with electricity and makes the techno-fetish in me purr... I WANT!

Also... A roleplay based on this video...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.xnxx.com/video73296/zafira_lesbian_sex">http://video.xnxx.com/video73296/zafira_lesbian_sex</a><!-- m -->
Or....
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.xnxx.com/video66305/lesbian_nurses_in_love">http://video.xnxx.com/video66305/lesbian_nurses_in_love</a><!-- m -->

Re: Romantic[Dream] craves Sci-Fi!

BUMPAGE for the Romantic! ^_^

And I have an idea for another RP we might be able to do, if you interested
^_~

*spins around and turns into a guy with bandages covering 'his' face and stands like a ninja*
Ha...
*throws a chain forward and pulls it back in then chucks multiple throwing stars*
HA!
*spins around once more and turns into a princess*

Do you like waffles?

Yeah we like waffles!​

Do you like pancakes?

Yeah we like pancakes!​

Do you like french toast?

Yeah we like french toast!​

Doo doo dee do, can't wait to get a mouthful...

WAFFLES!​

I would love to do some sci-fi! :D Where would you like to discuss possibilities?

Also: WAF-FULS!

I'd sing "I kissed a girl" but it's not nearly as interesting as what I did with her after that...

Hellooooo~ <3

I've been craving being a reverse trap lately. For the uninitiated, that means a girl who's easily mistaken for a boy. A plot with that would make me happy! <333

Romantic[Dream] said:
[*]Sci-Fi - Technology turns me on. I know, weird, but I love it.

Right now I'm really looking for Sci-Fi.

Aliens, robots, cybernetics, spaceships... Anything that hums with electricity and makes the techno-fetish in me purr... I WANT!
O_O
/sprint
Romantic[Dream] said:
[*]Men - I'm a lesbian, sorry.

*hits traffic sign*
:<

Bump for you anyways.

Romantic[Dream] said:
Hellooooo~ <3

I've been craving being a reverse trap lately. For the uninitiated, that means a girl who's easily mistaken for a boy. A plot with that would make me happy! <333

This seem like funwould you do a rp with a guy if he play a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom