Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a Feisty girl for a smut focused extreme RP

KhalDrogo

Violent and passionate fucker
Note: Been on break on RP for a while, so if I paused an RP with you feel free to hit me up again

Pairing: Male [me] x female [you]
My Kinks: non con, ryona, fighting, choking/asphyxiation/breathplay, violence
Limits: scat, pregnancy (unless for story), underage
post length min/max: 3 to 5 lines but can go a lot more, preferably no less than this
Minimum Partner Post Length: at least 3 PC lines
Plot: I've got a few ideas, hit me up if anyone is interested. Looking for snuff heavy RP if possible (more than one character at a time could be a plus)
1. I play as a fighter who is sent into fights against female opponents, fighting a variety of enemies, followed by a period of being pleasured by either my own servant or the occasional visitor females. Playing multiple is a plus
2. survival. I play a guy who's in a game where I have to fight and kill the girls in the game to win. The catch is we're in a populated area and I have to kill them without being caught by the police. You'd play girls who either try to kill me out right, try to fit in with the surroundings to wait for a moment to kill me somehow and so on
3. Domming the dominatrix. You play a dominatrix who starts off being in the dom position, maybe you're my owner, an abusive police in jail or something of sorts. I'd allow you to think you're in charge before overpowering you and turning the tables on you.
4.Assassins hunting me. You play girls who come after me where I play a person who's being hunted down but I'd fight and try to overpower the girls as they come. Could do the other way too with me hunting down the girls
5. CRAVING looking for a GM to play girls and people in a fantasy world for me. I'd be the villain of the story, trying to establish my own evil empire starting from having nothing. (Think Overlord or Reincarnated as a Slime but more gory and rapy.)
6. Monster x hunter pairing

if I say something wrong just tell me, don’t block me without explanation or talking to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom