Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F By the Nine! (Skyrim based content)

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
I'm seeking a FxF, perhaps a FxM pairing based in the Skyrim universe. Bonus points if you have the DLC's, but it's not mandatory. BDSM will take a role in this setting - leather strips aren't just for smithing, but it'll go both ways. Neither character is a top or bottom wholly; I'd like a switch opposite mine.

I will play the Listener, and you are the Dragonborn. Despite the bad vs good pairing, neither are morally exact in their personalities. The Listener doesn't steal things, but she'll murder at the Matron's call. The Dragonborn, supposed savior of the world, is aligned with the Thieves Guild. He/She will steal, then also protect their lives if a dragon were to come by. They knew each other as children but split ways to seek their own path. The Listener happens upon Whiterun in stalk of a target, only to be greeted with the dragon attack. And you, of course, are there to absorb the power. This is not set in stone. Just a current craving of plot. I am willing to work on details otherwise.

If, however, you have the DLC, I'm heavily desiring to play Aela to your Serana. These two are such strong, beautiful women I know they'd fit perfectly in this theme of give and take.

Or, if you want no canons or powers, (such as no Listener, Dragonborn, lead etc) we can discuss otherwise. Mages learning their way in Winterhold. Thieves practicing in Riften. One or the other meeting each other.

Basically: I want a Skyrim based RP. FxF preferred, but FxM is willing granted we vibe well enough. Pairings have been desired but I am flexible.

As for kinks: I lean heavily into the BDSM aspect, bedroom only. Spanking, blindfolds, bindings, begging, coercion, orgasm control, light choking. No bodily fluids other than sexual ones; no excessive nature of the sort either. I'll take a load, but it won't be bursting unrealistically.

I require a partner that can add to the scene. I tend to write two paragraphs per reply, and that's my base. I can easily do more, but if you can't reciprocate, I will decline. I need story to fuel the sex; I need plot for the story or I will leave.

Back
Top Bottom