Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luck of the Draw (Xanaphia x Vinaein)

“You wanted to lend me a hand? Is that all? Or had you come in here in hopes of an eyeful?” Tess giggled, and leaned forward a bit. Soapy suds covered her breasts, but they slid slowly down her perky curves. Water splashed against the side of the tub as she leaned back. “And here I thought you were a gentleman, Mr. Griffin.”

She held his gaze, impressed that he wasn’t just gawking at her. Just an appreciative glance that mostly kept his attention on her face. “Though, I suppose if you are honest in your intentions, and I can find something for you to do. Some use for those strong, thick hands. But you’re probably gonna want to lose the shirt.” She winked at that and stuck her leg up, out of the water. A glob of bubbles clung to her foot, until she flicked it, and that glob of bubbles land on his shirt, just above his pants. “I’d hate to get your shirt all wet now.”

Leg still out of the water, she pulled it up towards her chest now. Exposed to the midthigh, she ran her hands over her soapy limb. “Why don’t you show me just how strong those hands are, now? My feet are aching something mighty fierce.”

"Well," Alan began with a delicate shrug of his shoulders, "I did come in to lend a hand, but I can't claim I ain't enjoying what my eyes are beholding." He didn't disrespect her by claiming modesty or attempting to turn from her. He looked her in the eye, his grin playful at the sound of her melodious peal of laughter. "I also don't recall stating I were a gentleman or not. I can be gentlemanly, but not the same thing, are they?" No, Gentlemen were fellows like the man in the fancy suit, who talked the game but refused to see others like living beings.

He didn't stare like a mawkish schoolboy. He appreciated her, respected her and kept his smile while he watched her, keeping his eyes to hers. "I'm not anything but honest in intent, no matter what it might be." He began to undo his shirt in response, removing it in one motion. By the light, his figure was certainly fit, tempered by years of manual labor and life on the run. Hard countries for hard men, Luke had once told him. He had several scars upon his body, the most noticeable being the bullet wound now. "Would be a shame to mess this up, now wouldn't it?" He folded the shirt to set it aside and then walked over.

"All that time tonight walking around and greetin', with the stresses of handlin' a place like this? I can only imagine they might be." He reached and took her leg. His hands were rough, but his fingers worked gently, almost delicately against the soles of her feet. He set his thumbs into one foot and began to massage there, working across the surface of her foot, down to her heel.

Holding to her feet, he worked into places of tension and soreness, ensuring the maximum amount of pleasure for her as he switched between limbs. "Enjoying your soak there, Miss Tess?" He asked, looking up to meet her eyes. "It's a good place you run around here. Can see you treat the ladies right."

Tess sunk a little deeper into the tub as Alan caressed her feet. The water came up to her chin now, and the bubbles began to recede, leaving little to cover her nude figure. "It is a lot of work," she agreed, her words melting into moans as he eased the tension in her feet. "I don't think I anticipated just how much time I was going to spend on my feet in this role. At least now I have a strong man to help out 'round here now. Rub my feet, and what not."

She hadn't intended for this to be one of his duties, now when she hired Alan, but Tess was reconsidering that now. Because his hands worked magic on her feet, and she had a whole host of sore muscles that could use some attention.

"Enjoying your soak there, Miss Tess?" He asked, looking up to meet her eyes. "It's a good place you run around here. Can see you treat the ladies right."

Tess laughed into her closed mouth, and offered more of her leg to him. Nearly the entire length of her legs were out of the tub, dripping down the side. "I am. I work far too hard not to enjoy myself, from time to time."

"It's a good place you run around here. Can see you treat the ladies right."

"I don't have much of a choice in that matter; They're too hard to replace!" She laughed a little harder, and water sloshed up against the sides of the tub. "Really though, I believe in taking care of me and mine. If you stick around, I am sure you will agree."

Alan had done a hell of a good job on her feet, but Tess wasn't satisfied yet. So she sat up in the tub a bit more, water splashing over the exposed curves of her breasts, and her leg slid in his hand until her foot rested on his shoulder. A delightful visual she hoped to repeat in another position someday. Soon, -perhaps "You done an awfully good job on my feet now, but my calves are aching too." She met his gave with batted eyelashes and an inviting smile. "Maybe you can rub them too, if you're not in a hurry to get to bed?"

It seemed Miss Tess enjoyed the attention to her feet. The grin that passed over Alan's face was a sly one, his thumbs digging into her skin, his eyes flicking up so he might see her. There she was, the suds covering the curves and contours of her incredibly feminine figure. The other three were beautiful, but Tess...Tess was on a level he had scarce imagined and he attempted to keep decent thoughts to his head.

Attempted and failed miserably, more than he had failed at anything else. "Prefer the time on the feet? That back of yours seems supported by proper steel in the spine," he added before chuckling. Big strong man, was he? "Rubbing these feet comes free of charge...call it a little bonus." He found a spot between the toes, working it to send shocks of pleasure through her body.

He looked up at her. "Enjoying yourself, though...that's good," he murmured. "Good and proper necessary and needed..." he rubbed at one of her heels. He liked the ladies, sure enough. Liked the whole lot of them, in fact. Good women, making due with what they had and carving out their own piece of the world. Weren't much but it was theirs, wasn't it? "You seem fond of the lasses, though...and I like what you say," he brushed a thumb to her ankle.

Taking care of her and hers...he could get proper used to that indeed. "So sure you can keep me 'round," he asked while her foot fell upon his shoulder. And damned, he thought, if she weren't doing this on purpose. His eyes narrowed a bit, his smirk growing. "I'm sure I can...accommodate, Miss Tess..." he slid his hands across her calves, beginning to rub the skin there. Slowly, little by little, he worked his fingers into her skin as he whispered.

"Wasn't planning on sleeping for...a fair bit...if that's alright by you. Granted, I can head to bed if you'd rather not have me roaming about...though bed and sleep," he teased his fingers to spots he knew were particularly sensitive

"Are two different things."

"Don't worry, Mr. Griffin, I don't believe in playing schoolmarm. I'm not gonna tell you to go bed or anything like that." The water in the tub had cooled a great deal, but there was still a heat in her blood.

"That said, I certainly appreciate a man who can take orders. 'Specially one that can take orders from a lady now." She draped one calf over the side of the tub, and offering him the other leg. Offering so much more between her legs, if he dared to reach for it. "Course, I don't mind a man that knows what he wants, neither. Not so long as he can read the room…"

Without warning, she stood, rivulets of cool water streaming down her curves and catching silvery moonlight. "Hand me a towel, won't ya?" she asked causally, wringing out her long blonde hair over the tub. Tess made no attempt to cover her nudity, stepping lightly and carefully onto the slippery floor. Even once he handed the towel, she just dried herself off, and tied back her damp hair. Finally, she pulled on a robe. "So, are you joinin' me upstairs, to finished this massage? Or am I gonna hafta take care of myself?"

Not that she really needed an answer there. If there was a man alive who could have said no to her then, she hadn't met him yet.

The laughter that emerged from Alan's throat was positively dulcet, laced through with a hungry edge. His eyes were gleaming as a heat rose within him as well. He had stiffened below, blood pumping through his veins in all the right and perfect places. He could feel the coolness of the water, though he rubbed all the harder to help her warmth. "Ways to keep a bath good and hot, y'know...along with other things..." he added as he began to feel her other leg...he trails his fingers along her inner thighs...

And slid up, almost positioned between her legs as he stared into her eyes. He began to massage harder against the most sensitive areas of the inside of her thighs, careful of how to entice and inflame, his eyes fixed right on hers. "Now, reading's a specialty of mine, Miss Tess. And reading the room, along with signs...that there's something I'm quite adept with...among other things," he added as his fingers slid up, along the edges of her thighs to feel closer to the place between her legs.

She rose up suddenly, water streaming from her to offer him a look at her damp hair. Her beautiful skin, the fullness of her body. God above, no wonder this woman could entice a man! He made no move to stop her while she stepped to gather a robe, light footfalls bringing her across as he smirked at her.

"Wouldn't leave ya high and dry, Miss Tess. On my first day on the job, that'd be proper failing of me, wouldn't it?" He walked to her, the idea of a good massage, and more in his mind. He brushed away some of her hair and leaned in, tugging her close. "I know how to take orders...and I know just how to take control, too.." he whispered playfully as he brought his lips to hers for an experimental kiss he fully planned to deepen.

Tess released a thrilled squeal as Alan pulled her close, still damp flesh flattening into his smooth, firm chest. This was turning into quite the delightful night, at least so far. His kiss was delicate at first, as if she hadn't just spread herself for him, but it didn't take much to deepen it. Not as her lips parted and her tongue invited his. Still a delicate dance, leading and retreating, flexing muscles sliding over one another. Again she moaned, into his mouth this time, and finally pulled away with a gasp.

Closer as they were now, she could feel his hardness straining against his pants. And she was sure he'd already discovered the heat of her desire. Or he would soon, either way. Still, she was enjoying being seduced, for once. Taken care of, as it were. And she wasn't ready to give that up. "Come on," She breathed into his ear, grazing her thigh against his erection, "My room is much more comfortable."

Then she turned, hips moving with a rhythmic sway to tease him further. How much could one man take, before he decided to take it? The prospect of finding out excited Tess, almost as much as Alan's strong hands and firm grip. So she lead him up the stairs, wondering if might catch a glimpse of supple thighs or firm buttocks as she climbed. Her room was the first on the right, shrouded in the sliver glow of the moon. Once he closed the door behind them, she disrobed again, and lay on her stomach on her bed.

"Got a bit of crick in my neck," she offered, craning her neck as to demonstrate. "Think you can rub it out for me?"

Alan was currently considering several things. Chief among them was the fact in the back of his mind that if he was going to be betrayed, gunned down and thrown off a cliff to be left to bleed out in the snow, get discovered and dragged to an independent little settlement cut off from the rest of the good old US of A...he could've done way worse than Independence Bluffs. Tess was making her intent as clear as his own and Alan responded in full kind. It had not been long ago he had been part of something far more dangerous than being a safeguard at a saloon. It had not been so long ago he had been involved in dangerous activities, in robberies, even an occasional gunfight or two.

Hey, everyone had a past. Wasn't the frontier for leaving that sort of thing behind? As he'd lain on that snow, thinking there would only be darkness forevermore, he'd been so cold. Tess was so warm, so alive as he wrapped his arms about her. He didn't care how her body soaked at him, his hand brushing against the damp fall of her hair while he tugged her close. His kiss was not delicate for shyness, no.

It was an affirmation for him, a testing of this being reality, of the fortune that this brilliant and beautiful woman was pressed to him, inviting him to explore her with his kiss. He kissed her, their tongues together as his eyes closed, Alan basking in the sheer sensation of her kiss. She moaned, bringing an appreciative sigh because she sounded so inexplicably good. The way she felt, the way she sounded, the way she tasted...

For a man like him who'd once believed he had earned hell, it felt like a small taste of heaven upon earth. His body pressed to hers, letting her feel the hardness, just as he felt the burn of her own desire. She broke the kiss, Alan reacting not with frustration, but with a playful and pleasant grace, the grin crossing over his face.

When her voice brushed to his ear, when her thigh touched the hardness locked away for now in his pants, he took in her scent, running his mouth along her throat. "Well, ain't that lovely to hear. I might get some terrible nightmares if you leave me all alone..."

And there he could admire her. A work of art before him. A perfectly shaped, sculpted figure swaying there and he could barely tolerate this. He stepped forth, following in her wake as she pulled him along, barely preventing himself from pulling her back into a new kiss like a mawkishly overeager schoolboy. Alan was no green lad, far from it, but the fire Tess ignited was something to be stoked and savored, together.

He let her bring him to her room, his eyes dancing against her as he took her in. When the door was closed, her saw her again, catching his glimpse of her body. "I see ya hired me for my skills as a masseur as well, did you not, Miss Tess?" He walked over, letting her hear the heavy footfalls as he brought himself to her bed, undoing his shirt as he went. He was so hard, it was almost painful...

But to lose himself would be a surrender and he was so enjoying this intimate little play going between them. He brought his hands to her neck, shifting as to straddle her on the bed. He slid his hands over that smooth skin of her back, hands upon her neck as he began to rub there. Not too hard, not too soft, but to find the spots of tension and banish them. "Ya mean like that...?" He all but purred, leaning down so his lips brushed her ear while his hands did their work.

A small brush of his hips made the hardness rub against her rear, letting her feel him, wanting to feel her heat grow. His hands worked on her neck, her back, traveling down...one delicately cupping at the smoothness of her ass, sliding along against the inside of her thigh. All while his other hand still moved on her neck, massaging skillfully.

"How tense are ya now...?" His voice was full with desire, an offer made as the moonlight streamed upon them. "I know a few ways to take care of that..."

Back
Top Bottom