Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Donna's little shop of horrors

Donna Darko

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to the dark side. We have fresh cookies.

Delilah here; this is my request thread where you will find all sorts of plots and cravings. I do modern realistic or fantasy settings. I am not well versed in sci-fi aside from Star Wars.

As I said I only rp in threads and PM's on site. 1 to 3 paragraphs is fine. I have too many kinks to list so I will just list things I am not interested in.

No insanely huge boobs, it's too much when it is too much. Same thing goes for my males. Too big is too big.

Other than that this is a no limits zone.

Kinks: torture, imprisonment, snuff, blood play, bathroom control, watersports, slice of life, romance, dub-con, non-con, consensual.

By day they have a normal life. His daughter is happy exuberant and bright. When night falls he turns his daughter into his own little pain slut. He loves the way she lets out soft cries and groans. She even hardly resists like she wants it. Even when she pleads for him to stop her father only brings more pain. How much can she take? How far will he go?

Don't you hate it when the bad guy always loses? The heroes saved the world, and humans are still free. Yay! Blah, blah, blah! It makes demons sick as they are constantly thwarted by the human heroes. That is until now. Prince of the demons was given one wish from his father before being sent to enslave humanity. The demon prince wished for a hero killer. With a raise of his hand, the king granted this wish, and for the first time in demon history, a hero killer was summoned. A burst of flames blazed before the prince, and she appeared.

z9sG5UD.png

Artemis the god slayer, it was ironic that the very thing the price is trying to conquer will inevitably be the force that allows humans to be enslaved. However, Artemis was not always so obedient. She was once a warrior who killed demons, humans, and celestials alike. It was the demon king that tricked her into becoming his slave. He had obtained her soul through foul play, and she is not forever serving under the demon lords. Cursed with immortality, the demons can break her as many times as they like. The Demon king knew this day would come, and it was his own son who was leading the way. There was nothing but pride in the king's eyes; unfortunately for the prince, the demon king used most of his power to summon Artemis and could only send the two of them to earth.

Back
Top Bottom