Searching for Everything Under The Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meyou22

Yeeeeah, pretty much. PS, North is still cold, we send treats from our igloos.

Generally, what I'm looking for is long term, and short term. By long term, I mean we have a good long roleplay going on, and by short term, I mean just new roleplays with good ole' fashioned sex scenes. Don't dump me. Please. >> <<

Oh, and follow the rules of the site. Be 18 and over (Or what ever is legal in your jurisdiction.), and no characters under thirteen, although teenagers are fun to play with. You know... cause it's the rules.

And even though Rabbithole isn't working for me, I'm giving you mine. It's just an OOC profile that I've had for a few years.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jax If you CAN access it, then I know Firefox is just being douchey with Rabbithole, and it needs to be fixed. If you can't, please let me know when you contact me.

Sexuality pairings I will do:
MalexMale
MalexFuta/Shemale
MalexCuntboy

Sorry for no MF. Unless you have like... an amazing plot (Or are willing to do lactation and play another dude), then it's a no go. Yeah, I know. Really strange since I have both Shemale and Cuntboy up there, but that's just me.

As for fetishes, since Rabbithole still isn't working as I'm posting this, so my main fetishes are:
Inflation
Weight Gain
General Expansion
Excess Cum
Cum inflation
Bondage

But I'm up for anything except scat, extreme guro, and snuff.

As for topics, just don't bring me ANY teacher/student, or vampire resembling those from the Twilight series. I'm open to anything. If I'm not, It will be put right here.

NO

And that's all you need to know.

Please PM me as soon as possible. I roleplay over PMs, and IMs, no emails, no topics unless you have IM too.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom