Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Searching for a Sadist for a dark RP

There are certain dark subjects who's exploration isn't for everyone, but sparks curiosity both creatively and sexually for me. Themes which make your standard (consensual) nonconsent play seem tame; torture, imprisonment, snuff, blood play, bathroom control, watersports, that sort of thing. If your curiosity matches mine, read further!

I love a paranormal or urban fantasy story, but a simple slasher or stalker plot would also work! I have a few scene/story ideas you can find bellow.

THE SCENES

Vampire Lord

A Bit of a cliche vampire plot; the powerful underground vampire Lord stumbles upon a girl who's blood is particularly intoxicating, or who has some sort of mystical ability that makes her fascinating or useful to him. He captures her and brings her to his lair, making her his slave to use, feed on, and torture as he wishes. Would involve blood play and heavy BDSM themes, a goth sadists dream.

Possessed
A group of teens enter an infamous abandoned asylum on a dare, where they stumble upon some kind of demonic alter. The boys in the group become possessed and proceed to tie the girls up and torture and rape them, eventually killing them as a sacrifice so that they (the demons/spirits) can permanently inhabit the boys' bodies. This could be interesting writing wise, as the boys could be witnessing their own actions but unable to stop it as they watch in horror at the things they are doing.

Stalker
A pretty simple slasher/stalker roleplay in which you play the "bad guy" obsessed with MC. He could be a simple stranger on the street or someone she knows like a teacher, neighbor, or even relative if you like incest. He takes her to his cabin on the lake and keeps her as his torture pet. Basic, tried and true, sexy.

Daddy's poker night
An incest gang bang in which Daddy shares his little girl with his poker buddies. Can be willing or non-con with this one! Pretty simple story wise but could lead to long term Daddy-daughter RP

Limits
My only limits for this are scat, animal/furry, and vore. I am open to pretty much anything else and would love to explore some dark themes with someone (with the understanding that we are both consenting adults IRL).

Hope to hear from you soon, and happy hunting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom