Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Fandom worlds with OC characters. (Usually rather dark)

Rosemary

Planetoid
Here's a link to my original content

Basically in this thread I want to open up the availability of other realms. High fantasy is great, but themed worlds adds a lot of potential.

There can be characters from the game and you can even play as them, but I am always going to be an OC

Before we begin I need to make clear in this thread the same thing I need from the other thread.

My character absolutely MUST be in a sexual relationship with someone (or several as time goes on) she does NOT want to be with, and that person(or people) MUST have a BIG dick and BIG libido.

Those are my needs for any story. It might not be your flavor. If so we're looking for different meals. 📉

Bondage, tradition, slavery, debt, trickery, coercion, blackmail, outright force, for survival, whatever the reason may be, I want my character wishing there was another way.

My other kinks are always wanted but not necessary: Cuckolded boyfriend (a HUGE kink of mine, sorry honey), cheating, huge balls, excessive cum, deepthroating, lingerie/forced slutty clothing, public sex/humiliation (anything outside the house setting it very exciting), light bondage, impregnation.

The worlds I wouldn't mind roleplaying in
Demon's Souls - The idea of being bound to the nexus is wonderful. Death and coming back, but what happens when MC and her partner arrive, but struggle to face the monsters that are within? (kidnapping, rape, extortion, etc, bad endings even)

Dark Souls 1 - Soul hungry prisoned girl makes her way through the game as best she can. (Same problems as in demons souls)

Dark souls 3 - Ashen girl is desperately looking for her mother Karla making her way (Once again same problems)

Diablo 2 - I have a few ideas for this one but one that really peaks my interest is playing a rogue in the rogue encampment who falls into deep debt to Gheed, who she plays through the first act trying to pay him off. That or he has taken over the rogue encampment and turned it into a brother of sorts for adventurers, and she gets "hired" by YC.

Morrowind/Oblivion - I just love the universe. Playing a cute little breton girl or a tan skinned wood elf (that doesn't look hideous obviously.) would be a great time.

Final Fantasy 7 - Playing as a girl who can use Materia with great potency forced to wear a slave collar with 8 slots, one of which binding her to her master, sounds super fun.

FF12 - The world, the monsters, the politics, all are great for playing a Viera bunny girl who had gotten lost and found months later having survived the mists that surround the ancient city of Giruvegan, causing her to be myst infused - only to then begin searching the world for her sister while dressed in their lingerie armor.

FF14 - Very conditional, but the warrior of light often needs to partake in darkness, and MC could be the outlet they need while saving the world.

Resident Evil - I would play a character trying to survive with her boyfriend and escape the zombies and weird monsters that inhabit the city we're in. The catch? they escaped a lab where MC was injected with a chemical that, though it caused he to be immune to the virus, it made monsters and zombies want to fuck her rather than eat her.

Fallout - Girl is pried out of a pod by bandits, and the adventure begins!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom