Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Dark Academia, Story Heavy Paranormal Romance RPs

aCrHWfL.jpg

You know the cliche Paranormal or Urban Fantasy Romance erotica that every Literotica website is full of? The typical tropes that repeat themselves over and over and never get old. I love to roleplay in cheesey fantasy universes full of vampires and fae and supernatural creatures, damsels in distress, and a fair share of D/s and BDSM when it comes to the erotica part. If you're not familiar with the formula, let me lay it out for you.

The Female Protagonist
You know her, plain and a little geeky, but somehow also stunningly beautiful in an innocent or academic sort of way. She's slightly naive, but intelligent, kind, empathetic to a fault. Something about her is special; maybe she's the last of her kind, her blood can make a vampire lord more powerful, or she's a conduit of magic that can help the villain or antihero rule the world. Others want her, to possess her, enslave her, fuck her, or kill her.

The Sexy Male Bad-boy Antihero
He's rough around the edges, maybe a little bit of a villain; an underground lord, or general in a tyrannical war. He seems generally bad or chaotic neutral at first, but over time the relationship with the female protagonist becomes more complex, and he reveals a protective and possessive side, and as they grow closer he realizes he wants her for more than just her ability, DNA, or special trait. He's the Dom in their dynamic, but what starts out as dubious or even nonconsensual ends as romance.

The Big Bad
This is the actual villain of the story. The opposing force who wants to get their hands on our damsel. Our badboy may seem like the big bad at first, but we come to realize he's nothing compared to the truly sadistic Big Bad. Our badboy has to realize he will do anything to keep our damsel safe from the monster(s) who are after her. (This can be multiple characters or just one central villain)

Kinks
F-list here The kinks for this story fall into the D/s and BDSM category, from more mild and romantic to the rough and extreme. Non-con or dub con, bondage, pain play, blood play (in the case of a vampire RP), etc. You can find my full list above, but other than the "No's" I'm flexible depending on your taste. I can go dark or more vanilla D/s. All that being said, I'd like to focus on the plot and characters and let the smut happen organically between them, rather than making smut the goal of every move we make.

Shoot me a message if this tickles your fancy. Discord or PMs here are preferred. I mostly play in 3rd and match my partner in length, but I'm flexible. Obviously dialogue or action scenes between us are going to be shorter, you know the drill.

A bit of inspiration

Thanks and happy RPing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom