Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Unicorn's Den

Hello There

So I'm here, things you need to know:
  1. I am a Brit (I know timezones can get in the way, so just a little heads up)
  2. I am pansexual and my characters often are too
  3. I appreciate good grammar and detail
I love writing erotica, especially with partners. I am open to most scenarios, and am willing to discuss any ideas you have. I love hearing other people's stories and helping them develop them into something we'll both enjoy writing.

I am looking for a limited number of partners and so as not to be overwhelmed, because of this I hope you respect that I require you to communicate if the story isn't for you so we can try something different or we can search for partners better suited to our needs.

I will not roleplay CNC due to personal reasons. This is a hard no, as is scat. Here is my f list for a more comprehensive look at my likes and dislikes.

Scenarios that I enjoy include, but are not limited to:

Boss/Employee
Ghost/Human
Monster/Human
Vampire/Human
Step-dad/Daughter
Friend's Dad/Friend
Dad's Friend/Daughter

Current Cravings

So I am open to you playing either someone from the current driver line up ( anyone except Max Verstappen) or creating your own original character. The idea being my character is a huge fan of formula one and happens to find herself at Silverstone due to work. She bumps into YC and things become romantic/sexual. This can be a short term or long term roleplay. Would like elements of dom/sub and group play and if long term romance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom