Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dirty Talking 5

Foxy Lady

Star
Kevin, this is Jeff. The guy from Tinder, remember. Don’t look like that, you know this is for the best. We’ve talked about it so many times. This is best for me and what’s best for me must be best for our relationship, right!

Jeff, let you pants down. No, Kevin, don’t go away, I want you to see this, it may help you understand. See that, his cock, he’s only just met me, but look at him, stiff already. You have no idea how good that makes me feel, how good it makes any woman feel. Now when was the last time you reacted like that, just at the thought of seeing me get naked for you and opening by legs for you? Can’t remember? No, of course you can’t, because it’s never happened, not once, not ever.

It’s not like he’s anything particularly special. His cock isn’t huge, no more than – what is it, Jeff? – eight inches, maybe a bit more. Size doesn’t matter, you see. What matters is that that is how a man, a real man, in full working order, reacts to a hot woman.

You want to know how it makes me feel. Come on, come over here and put your hand up my skirt. That’s right, no panties. But what do you feel. Hair, sure. Flesh, soft plump pussy flesh. And, go on, you can’t miss it. Get your finger in there. That’s right. I’m wet, sopping wet. And that’s because of him and how he’s reacting to me and coming on to me. I’m never like that with you, Kevin. That why I buy lube in bulk.

I want you to stay and watch, so you can pick up the basic ideas. We won’t be doing anything fancy, just basic fucking. Just leave us to it, settle yourself down. Take some photos if you want.

Let me take that shirt off for you, Jeff. WOW, what a great body, just like on Tinder. I thought you might have posted something off the web, but this is real. So hard, so strong, so masculine. Sorry, just let me catch my breath, it’s been a long time since I got my hands on a body like this. How long? Well, how long since we got together, Kevin? Six years, that’s right, and I’d had a nasty break up before then, so I was off men, which is why I went with Kevin I suppose, someone different from the others. So six and a half years, maybe a bit longer.

Stand still while I bite those nipples. Nice, really nice to feel something that hard in my mouth. Even this small. Like that, do you. I see you do. You are very responsive, very. Dribbling already. I’m going south now, just stand like that so I can get a good look. That smell, musky, hot, and lot of hair. Let me run my fingers through it, playing with your balls. They are so heavy. How long since you came? Three days, goodness you have a lot of self-control. I thought you wouldn’t be able to resist wanking to those pics I sent you, you know the ones of me lying on the bed, with the messages telling you what I wanted you to do for me when we met.

You’d better get an umbrella, Kevin, when this guy blows there’s going to be a shower. Let me lick that drip off for you. Don’t mind if I stop talking for a minute, my mother always taught me not to talk with my mouth full. And I’m sure you don’t want me to bite by mistake.

Phew, that was fun. Sure, if your knees are weak, we can get on the bed. Want to help me out of this dress. Careful, shit, well never mind, it was only cheap. Get rid of that for me, Kevin, there’s a good boy.

You want to fuck right away, you can’t wait. Sure, no need for a rubber, you won’t catch anything off Kevin. OK, Jeff, why – hold on – oops you nearly threw me off the bed. Alright, OK, just let me get comfortable here – ooowwww – aren’t you, I mean can’t we – right, I know, it’s been three days and I have been tormenting you. Yeah, yeah. Watch out, it’s hot in there. Slowly, yeah, nice start, really slow, build me up. Hear that squelching, Kevin, that’s his cock, it’s filling me, like a piston ramming me. Ooohh, oowww, you’re ripping me open, Jeff. Slower, make it last. He can’t, did you hear that, Kevin, he can’t wait any longer. Go on, Jeff, tear this cunt apart. That’s right, I’m a whore, treating you like this. God, that’s so good, really good. Hear that thwacking, Kevin, those are his balls, smacking into my ass. I’ve not been screwed like this for so long. Not since Don. He was – oh shit – what did you just do – fuck me, come on, faster, faster, harder, deeper.

What? What’s up. What are you doing? OK, OK, you want me to turn over, no, don’t worry that’s OK, really. No, no not that, stop, wait. Kevin, do something, he’s going to fuck my – no, oh God no, no-o-o-o-oooohhhhh – bastard, Kevin, you useless bastard, why aren’t you doing something to stop this. So put the fucking camera down and stop filming and get yourself over here and – arggghhh!

What?

No.

Did you see that, Kevin, did you see him spray me, all over my back and hair. Look at the state I’m in.

And look at you, Jeff, that cock is in a right mess. Let me lick it clean for you. Yum, this cum tastes good. Rich, and thick, and creamy. Here, Kevin, come and taste some. This is really good.

What’s that, Jeff? You want Kevin to lick you too? I wouldn’t bother if I were you, he’s no good in that department, or in any department actually. He doesn’t look keen at the idea. Why not peg him instead? No, come back, Kevin, don’t run away.

Ah well, looks like you’ll just have to play with me instead.

Back
Top Bottom