Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

‐ ƒ𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝'𝕀 π•€π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•’π•Ÿπ•€ || Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄˜ΚœΙͺα΄„s & α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’s ||

August 27, 2023

ΟƒΠΈ Ρ‚Π½ΞΉΡ• βˆ‚Ξ±Ρƒ...
Putting this here for archiving purposes...

blade.png

Signature is hand-painted. Rest is relatively simple color selection/level adjustments. Retouched up eyes for brightness.

pfp.png

This really shows how lazy I am... I reaaaally didn't want to delete lines and repaint it, which is necessary because the brush I used is some sort of charcoal on about 50% opacity, so there is visible overlap when extending the lines. But it's not that visible on a smaller size so, eh.

banner3.png

For this one, I had to, you know?

HD-wallpaper-evening-moon-929-desrt-eclipse-landscape-pretty-red-sand-dunes-sky.jpg

The original​

September 12, 2023
ΟƒΠΈ Ρ‚Π½ΞΉΡ• βˆ‚Ξ±Ρƒ...
#BG3 spoilers

I am on my........shit what number is it again? n'th playthrough of Baldur's Gate 3. I've finished two runs but started way more than that - a lot of being inevitably sidetracked to wanna restart for some random reason you see. Current restart: drow mommy paladin run. Apparently she's still kind of bugged after the most recent fix but eh, close enough. I'm sorry Shadowheart, you are still best waifu.

The most impressive part of BG3 has to be the sheer number of choices players are allowed to make. There's an insane amount of dialogue that proc only when specific circumstances are met. P astonishing.

But um, Larian Studios, look, look, I know the elder brain is canonically this horrifying monstrosity, physically and otherwise. But, but, if we can romance a mindflayer in the game why can't we romance the elder brain though???

I'm just saying like...

Strong female* lead obsessed with illithid domination...

A literal cult following yapping on about ripping down the old world order and starting a new one...

A built in badend in the form of "A netherstone is lost. The only path now leads to her"

I mean. I mean. Yeah???

I'll see myself out...

*Tbh I didn't realize giant floating brains were capable of having genders but apparently this particular elder brain identifies as a she.​

Back
Top Bottom