Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

โค ฦ’๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•'๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค || ษขส€แด€แด˜สœษชแด„s & แด›สœษชษดษขs ||

November 5, 2022

Weekend c: Writing? Writing? Gfx...

pfp:
pfp_2.png
pfp_21.png

original:
zoya_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_reroi__01af04d0e827cc162d30d8987415dd12.png

Last edited:
November 10, 2022

Head empty, no thought, only gfx. I got lazy with some of the frames, but it's not noticeable at smaller resolution

pfp:
pfp.gif

original:
Fa1Ep-baAAAsk3x.jpg

December 9, 2022

Dang it's been a day short of a month since I updated this huh!

Everything's cool, just been mega busy with new job and social obligations stemming from said new job. No more outside for feral angry!!!! (โ•ฏยฐโ–กยฐ๏ผ‰โ•ฏ๏ธต โ”ปโ”โ”ป Hoping things calm down after the holidays, I want my free time back...

I owe a bunch of posts and a bunch of DT work, hoping to churn through some of that backlog this weekend.

In the meantime, I ah, may have fallen into the Path to Nowhere gatcha pitfall. Funny 'cause I feel like I said a few posts ago that I wasn't gonna jump in.......oops...............so here are a lot of obligatory path to nowhere waifu content.

โ€Š
FiuIHj8UUAAuIsE.jpg

Fizh-WuaMAE0Gjq.jpg

Fiz_N-lakAAxmVs.jpg

ninety_nine_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_fei45606502__e4e338b5360e01af53143049dd4823c3.jpg

baiyi_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_reroi__d4482f2a5a439c0ce38f9f3fa831c26e.png

baiyi_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_calder__9f1efab007af5693713be3e4d465e480.jpg

baiyi_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_siitong0123__49fd68761f18924ecb6fe61628ea1f34.jpg

zoya_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_reroi__9508a6103e1b65b3bbcc79da9be76800.png

chameleon_path_to_nowhere_drawn_by_miemia__7b02535a2e884dc552ef9ae4b2d8d5ef.jpg

Where is my baiyi btw game???

โ€Š
iron_and_anne_path_to_nowhere__ff7f2026f28b9cb0a6f7316e693aeaef.jpg

iron-and-anne-path-to-nowhere-drawn-by-ichibi-389af411d3053af0f25b640037db214b.png

ff38af8c0ba2b066ac8a32226efee127.jpeg

756b13f507e28c5286fa1ef9892deb85.jpeg

52ace7bc925775fc1752d8c80fc01f29.jpeg

bfe3695a0bc8a39804096f1d1a63712c.jpeg

006dfea29e5d3a41f4b4165c9e6fcb21.jpeg

Last edited:
December 11, 2022

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...

smol art project while I procrastinate...

maybe if I make enough art of Langley or Baiyi the game will give them to me??

wanted_poster_narrow.png

original:
Fiz_N-lakAAxmVs.jpg

December 13, 2022

This is old. I'm just reposting this here because I wanna keep my stuff relatively in one place.

banner or something:
borrowabrushv2.png

original:
FXemCf3WQAIryb_.jpg

soooo, winter blessed diana for my next art project maybe?
FhibGNXXgAAred9.jpg

December 26, 2022

Been busy with the holidays and all of that. Minor pfp project. Rather than posting before and after, this time, I'll attempt to show my steps like some of my earlier projects.

fin:
pfp.png

original:
dehya.jpg

step 1: lazy rendering. I pretty much just used photoshop's magic wand for this. For bigger projects, I render manually for cleaner edges. But given this is a pfp, it's not necessary.
step1.png

step 2: remake a background. this is the same image duplicated twice, with the top layer rotated slightly differently and multiplied onto the second for more complexity
step2.png

step 3: various color adjustments - selective color adjustment, curves, etc. painted over the watermark. darkened hair color so it's less eye grabbing
step3.png

step 4: different fire/light overlays in the foreground and background to tie it together
step4.png

then border and done :3 for this one, it's a black border on overlay, then a black border on darker (70% opacity) on top of that. I like the double layers because it allows for the transparency without being too bright.

December 31, 2022

Happy New Years Eve!

I have a lot to be thankful for this year - new friends, old friends, switching into a job that's overall better for my mental health. 2022 has been a good year. Beyond my usual hobbies (cough way too much video games cough), I also really got into graphics in 2022. Making the swap to photoshop has been a good decision.

These two pieces are from my recent sabotage with the amazing Retrojapan. It was a fun idea, and I learned a lot in the process.

round 1:
by_the_power_of_the_legendary_acorn_i_shall_defeat_you.png

I knew I had to do something with an acorn. Homage to the squirrel and all that. I spent a lot of time adding shadow to the palm/hair to give the acorn more solidity, as its heft should project a shadow. On that front, I'm somewhat satisfied. I think I've managed to make it look like it's not literally floating, but I'm also not 100% sold on the shadows I did add. The overall vibe I went for here is night time + starlight + mysterious forest witch. I think I hit that.

round 2:
feralround2.png

Retro really ran with the idea on her round 2, so I had to pull out the big guns. For this round, I wanted to encapsulate a totally different vibe from my round 1. So this one is full on Armageddon/I'ma nuke you back to where you came from. Some of the less noticeable details are the crosshatching I hand-brushed/erased into a particular density. I used several different overlays to 'box in' the center of the screen so the image is less flat. One of the RJ's greatest strength is definitely texture, so I paid extra attention there. Overall, I like this one a lot. Because pew pew.

January 2, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
I've already typed 2022 twice. Ahhh this will take adjusting too.

Just continuing to keep my art in the same place c: I was asked to do a different take on an image, so this is my version.

tiger.gif

January 2, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
I've already typed 2022 twice. Ahhh this will take adjusting too.

Just continuing to keep my art in the same place c: I was asked to do a different take on an image, so this is my version.
ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
tiger.gif

I think you did the best job with this, Feral. Really good work.

I think you did the best job with this, Feral. Really good work.
thanks c: And ahhh you are using that signature you showed me. I still really like it โ™ก I'm glad you are playing around with wrapped, you are really nailing it.

January 3, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
More warring kingdom katarina to complete the set I guess. When I feel motivated, I might clean up the lines on the sig a bit more.

This was fairly simple - some selective coloring changes, gif'ed a video, overlaid the text. The specific placement is chosen to balance the picture out, as there is too much negative space on the right side when she moves.

If only if I were degen enough to main Kat in League..

pfp.04.gif

January 5, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...

CN mobile games go hard now on their cinematics wtf. like the animation is actually so smooth o-o

I don't have time for another gatcha but...mulan....hnn

I think I need a hack & slash game. Might play orochi warriors again ๐Ÿค”

January 9, 2023
ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
image.png

I colored a thing for @Retrojapan c: I say color, but there were some textures involved...but come on, she asked for 'retro', and textures are very retro!

original:
846344a03daddca273b3424c96dd0921.png

January 9, 2023​
ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
image.png

I colored a thing for @Retrojapan c: I say color, but there were some textures involved...but come on, she asked for 'retro', and textures if very retro!

original:

846344a03daddca273b3424c96dd0921.png

This is seriously my favourite thing you've ever done. I am so happy with it!!! Your colouring is the best.

January 9, 2023
ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
2022artsummary.png

Homework turned in! 2022 has been a productive year. These are my misc. projects cough way too many pfps cough, so not my design team requests and not my RP banners. Going through some of the old files, which are krita files, are wild. I'm glad I swapped to photoshop.

Putting everything side by side, I can definitely see how I abuse some colors and some styles. But hey, if it's ฦ’eral, no need to fix it.

February 1, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...

pfp.gif

Fairly simple pfp. Ninety-nine to match the sig. I was going for like a visualizer sorta vibe (but not quite a visualizer). It amuse me that it syncs up with a lot of music I'm into.

pfp4rj2.gif

A thing for my fav squirrel c: Got the idea for the blood tear from one of the other pictures she liked. Manually drawing/animating the blood is a pain, but overall I like how it turned out. Unfortunately it doesn't flow quite the same way as the consistency of blood would require but...that's too hard lmao. I mostly just like that it actually looks like blood.

two other drafts:
pfp4rj.gif
pfp4rj3.gif

February 1, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...

pfp.gif

Fairly simple pfp. Ninety-nine to match the sig. I was going for like a visualizer sorta vibe (but not quite a visualizer). It amuse me that it syncs up with a lot of music I'm into.

pfp4rj2.gif

A thing for my fav squirrel c: Got the idea for the blood tear from one of the other pictures she liked. Manually drawing/animating the blood is a pain, but overall I like how it turned out. Unfortunately it doesn't flow quite the same way as the consistency of blood would require but...that's too hard lmao. I mostly just like that it actually looks like blood.

two other drafts:

pfp4rj.gif
pfp4rj3.gif

This is my favourite thing you have ever ever made. I love it so much ;-; thank you

February 21, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...

Kind of sluggish this morning, need some waking up.

ๅˆ€ ็บข้œž่กฌ็€ ่ก€่‰ฒไธ€่กŒ
Blade / the crimson dyed clouds pairing with / the journey drenched in blood red

ๅ‰‘ ๆ–ฉ่ฝๆœˆๅŽ ็‚นๅšๆ–‡็ซ 
Sword / cutting through the brilliance of the moon / a premise for poetry

้ฃŽ ๆ•ข้‚€ๅ…ซๆ–น ้ฅฎๆฒ™ๅฎฟๆตช
Wind / bravely inviting all directions / to drink the sand and sleep in the waves

่ตท ๅทๅฑฑไน‹ไธŠ ้‡ๅผบ่€Œ็‹‚
Rise / atop the lofty mountain / greet the strong and embrace mania

April 3, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
Damn, been a hot second huh. I've been um, busy getting bent over by work.

Anyway, @Retrojapan gave me the full clip of this a while ago and I said I ought to do something with it. This is now multiple months late but here it is.

Thanks friendo for giving me great ideas.

sig_slowed.gif

April 22, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
Busy is now the new normal. Time to adapt and move along!

Since my name is blue again, needed some color coordination there.

Honestly the red version is my favorite, but gotta match dat blue.

Was really lazy with the light effects on the hair this time around. Didn't feel like painting 50 something frames. It looked aite.

pfp_blue-ver.gif

pfp_darker.gif

original:
sddefault.jpg

May 15, 2023

ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝฮนั• โˆ‚ฮฑัƒ...
Help, I have fallen into the gatcha pitfall and I can't get out...

Where's my life alert?

Some really lazy pfps to celebrate the waifus

pfp3.png

pfp4.png

Color is slightly off for the matching set, but I wanted to keep the original colors for each. it is what it is.

scrapped:

pfp1.png

July 31, 2023

Can't say I'm usually an otome genre enjoyer, but this song has me weirdly in the mood to write that type. But, since I don't know wtf free time is, this might just remain a scribble on a dusty journey.

โ€Š

feralspaceferalspaceferalspaceferal
่บซ็‚บ็ตๆ‰‹ ๅพžไธๅ•ๅฐ้Œฏ
้ป‘ๆš—็›ก้ ญ ่ฎ“ๅญๅฝˆ็ฉฟ้€
ๅ…‰ๅฝฑ้–ƒๅ‹• ่ฑ”่—่‰ฒ็š„็ซ
็‡ƒ็›กๆ‰€ๆœ‰ ่™›ๅฝ็š„้ขๅญ”

้ฎฎ็ด…่ช˜ๆƒ‘ ่‡ดๅ‘ฝ็š„ๅขฎ่ฝ
ๆญฃ็พฉๅคช้Ž่ปŸๅผฑ ๆ‹ฟไป€้บผ็ˆญๅฅช
ๅญธๆœƒๆœๅพž ๅพ…ๆ™‚ๆฉŸๆˆ็†Ÿ
็งฉๅบ็”ฑๆˆ‘่ฃๅฅช

When shadow descends upon the world,
Fire will brighten everything.