Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⤐ ƒ𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝'𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕤 || ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs & ᴛʜɪɴɢs ||

July 26, 2022

New title page.

I wasn't 100% sure where I was going with it at first, but after a few iterations, it was starting to give like those old-timey game cards? Like really retro 8 bit color things? So I kind of took that to its logical conclusion and ended up with this. Honestly I fucked up the calligraphy pretty hard but am too lazy to fix it.

Not mad about it. At the end of the day that's all I can ask for with my s h e n a n i g a n s.

titlefin2.png

Last edited:
August 1, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
First day back to work. Surprisingly settled in okay. Nothing burned down. Maybe vacays are not the end of the world. Now just have to wait until December RIP.

In other news, I'm fucking killing this whole gym thing lately. 8 outta 10 days let's goooooo.

The only downside? The preworkout crash. It's making my brain go full sploot during my usual peak writing time. I imagine I'll get used to it soon but, in the mean time, here are some music.

king of eve - Luna Vexa

I breathe to win, feed on my sins
'Cause I'm a king, I'm a king
Secrets kill for the crown
My thunder reign in the clouds
Touch their thrones to the ground

Now - Teddy Fontana

Fix me up some poison
Bring it to me on the rocks

GITY - Chymes

Fall in to your charm, it gets me every time
Hypnotized by you when I look in your eyes
I see a heaven in you, can't deny
Following your trace to my high

August 6, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
Trying to wake up. It's not working...

Write? Gym? Wait showdown is starting soon hmmmm...

In other news. Mood.

亲爱的我是来自天堂的魔鬼,一点一点把你吞没

New-deep-illustrations-by-artist-Avogado6-for-you-to-decipher-62e7d1403819b__700.jpg

August 7, 2022

Damn it's been a hot sec since I did this graphics thing huh. Trying to find time for all my hobbies has been a struggle. Work is being...work. In other news, I finally stopped grumbling about my old age and booted up photoshop. It was a pain and a half to figure out where everything is, but all of that hassle notwithstanding, photoshop is pretty neat.

new sig FIN:

motocyclesigned.png

Notes:

-Most of what I did is stuff I'm already fairly used to, just getting used to the engine swap.

-Photoshop appears to have slightly more robust color selection settings. Haven't really gotten to explore those as much, might be a future bookmark.

-The magic eraser/select object/remove background underwhelmed. Ended up basically having to manually create the render anyway.

-Notably, one of the resident designers (Fruit is a genius guys) wacked me with a design hammer and pointed out the obvious - use brush tools to create light/shadow instead of overly relying on gradients. That was a big hurrdurr moment for me. Makes total sense, donno how it totally slipped my mind LOL. So I played around with quite a bit of that in the background. The foreground render has a very distinct/sharp light source. The background had something different. I painted multiple layers of light/shadow onto the background buildings, and I'm pretty happy overall with the consistent light source now. Fairly basic as far as light source goes. I might attempt a more complicated one at a later time.

-The fog effect is...just ok. Multiple layers of the same fog with different sizes, transformation, and bits and pieces removed manually. I needed something to highlight the render, since I opted for a consistent color scheme between front and back and picked a rather busy background. I don't love it but it serves its function.

Oh and, would love any kind of constructive criticism!

Original 1
Original 2
FYNL9FpacAAD2LE.jpg
62efe79f38740.jpg

Last edited:
Hey feral! 🤍

I like the lighting control and blending, and your choice of border is nice and subtle. Your render placement is spot-on, and I think that's something most people struggle with grasping early on! Kudos!

There is too much empty space on the left side - I would maybe place the text there to help fill it a bit more. If it doesn't look good, then I'd either change how the text looks or think of something else to add on the left. Another thing I could point out, and maybe its just my eyes being tired, but the render looks a bit blurry and low-res, which is unfortunate because it is a cute picture. This is made worse by the sharp background which just makes the flaw in the render stand out. You usually want the background, and other distant objects, to be blurrier than the focal point. To remedy this, you could make the signature smaller which would make the whole thing look slightly sharper, maybe a mild sharpen filter on the girl, and a faint blur to the background. You could also try to upscale the render before working on it; there is plenty of websites that will do that for you for free.

I hope this helps c:

Hey feral! 🤍

I like the lighting control and blending, and your choice of border is nice and subtle. Your render placement is spot-on, and I think that's something most people struggle with grasping early on! Kudos!

There is too much empty space on the left side - I would maybe place the text there to help fill it a bit more. If it doesn't look good, then I'd either change how the text looks or think of something else to add on the left. Another thing I could point out, and maybe its just my eyes being tired, but the render looks a bit blurry and low-res, which is unfortunate because it is a cute picture. This is made worse by the sharp background which just makes the flaw in the render stand out. You usually want the background, and other distant objects, to be blurrier than the focal point. To remedy this, you could make the signature smaller which would make the whole thing look slightly sharper, maybe a mild sharpen filter on the girl, and a faint blur to the background. You could also try to upscale the render before working on it; there is plenty of websites that will do that for you for free.

I hope this helps c:

I appreciate it!

Will look into text adjustment later this week. See how it looks on the left side etc.

For the render, that is a decently sized render. I wonder if the artistic 'light' effects the artist opted for is making it look blurry. I'll play around with some sort of blur effect on the background later as you suggested to see if I can bring it into focus more. Or sharpen it etc.

Plenty of interesting tidbits to ponder over. Thanks Fruit!

August 8, 2022

Smol edits while I wait for crack preworkout to kick in. This one is just basic blur practice. Some color adjustment for that more demonic gaze because why not. Building up to implementing a more proper blur project on that pending-revision-siggy. There's more I could do with this and I still might, but it's a placeholder of sort. I just needed something I can slap on that's not a totally different color scheme. >.>

eve5.png

Original:
nyhn3q7pqoy51.jpg

August 10, 2022

Smol art entry on the current pfp.
Original:
tumblr_ed4b887120ab008da62dfd81b6498cab_a8052463_1280.jpg

FIN:
kaisa13.png

And now I attempt to...show my steps...?

step 1 - background - this is just smoke slapped over a cropped/rotated imgae, with some vibrance/gradiants thrown on top. the left side is clipping but it's not visible so i can't be assed to fix it
step1.png

step 2 - background + render - hair is clipping because the original picture was lacking some pixels there
step2.png

step 3 - i call this step 3 but really this is like 5 different layers. it's basically all minor touchups. more consistent hue. lighting i want, extra details in the eye to be faded better later, etc.
step3.png

step 4 - this is when i start seriously fking with colors. selective coloring etc. nothing wrong with the original colors, but i wanted red eyes for a more vampiric look
step4.png

step5 - a lot of limited painting. this is obviously way too bright, but it's a baseline for subsequent modifications
step5.png

step6 - many layers later...getting there
step6.png

step7 - more color. fixing the missing bit of hair, etc.
step7.png

the rest are just some color balances, minor adjustment on the curves, etc. i would show more layers but um, i didn't label my layers and have no idea which ones i need to turn on and turn off by now LOL. there are very clear imperfections in the final version. notably, the little bit of hair i painted in just don't look right. but this was meant to be a pfp, so i was banking on it basically not being visible when shrunk. im too lazy to paint more layers there's also jpeg artifacts, carryover from the original imagine. i could soften/blur those. but maybe for a bigger project.

the final version is also notably too bright/vibrant etc. as a bigger image. but again, i like that on a smaller image, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wow im awful at explaining my own photoshopping oops. but it's my journal so...sucks. XD

August 11, 2022

Urg, work was a pain in the ass today. Worked through my lunch and stayed late. Not great for bandwidth, so some delay on writing and more graphics I guess.

Original
@Retrojapan said this gives ƒeral energy, so I was contractually obligated to make something with it, right?

FHyYXt1VcAkdOXJ.jpg

Technically my fav version. A lot of color play. Created some additional background graphics. I'm messing with angles and lines on this one. Technically, on a bigger piece, I would need to do something about the opacity/'punchiness' of the background, as it's drawing the eye too much. But I kept it like in part to create a more 'chaotic' look, and in part because it looks fine shrunk.

8.11.22_FIN.png

Same image, but scaled way down. Suddenly looks more reasonable, see? There's logic in my madness, I promise.

8.11.22_FIN.png

Buuut it looked too faded/dark against bmr blue, so some lens flare via brushes and such to make it pop a bit more.

8.11.22v2.png

Scaled

8.11.22v2.png

August 11, 2022

Urg, work was a pain in the ass today. Worked through my lunch and stayed late. Not great for bandwidth, so some delay on writing and more graphics I guess.

Original
@Retrojapan said this gives ƒeral energy, so I was contractually obligated to make something with it, right?

FHyYXt1VcAkdOXJ.jpg

Technically my fav version. A lot of color play. Created some additional background graphics. I'm messing with angles and lines on this one. Technically, on a bigger piece, I would need to do something about the opacity/'punchiness' of the background, as it's drawing the eye too much. But I kept it like in part to create a more 'chaotic' look, and in part because it looks fine shrunk.

8.11.22_FIN.png

Same image, but scaled way down. Suddenly looks more reasonable, see? There's logic in my madness, I promise.

8.11.22_FIN.png

Buuut it looked too faded/dark against bmr blue, so some lens flare via brushes and such to make it pop a bit more.

8.11.22v2.png

Scaled

8.11.22v2.png

I would consider losing the pattern behind your subject all together or opting for just a solid pattern fill of scan lines. You were right in saying that the "chaotic" nature of it drew the eye away and it also is taking away from your burst effect even on the smaller scale. A darker color red would also help your subject pop better with the added burst, which is a nicely added effect. I think a nice addition would be your name in block text in the background blurred out instead of a pattern.

Chaos is good sometimes, but in a pfp you want people to focus on what makes this project give off "feral energy". Making her eyes glow brighter would be something to consider as well. This is just all my opinion, if you like it then of course no changes should be made.

Making her eyes glow brighter would be something to consider as well.
Thanks for stopping by and hitting me up with some great ideas. Say no more. >.> Done and done. I wanted to not always do that but you are right, it does give feral energy. So, guess it's just a thing now.

I would consider losing the pattern behind your subject all together or opting for just a solid pattern fill of scan lines.
That's a very good point! I liked the chaotic look before I did the sunburst effect, and didn't revisit after I did it. I agree that the pattern + lens glare is definitely too much.

A darker color red would also help your subject pop better with the added burst
8.11.22v6.png

8.11.22v6.png

So I tried that. It's a little...red. I think you probably meant darker, which would make sense too. But um, I was really lazy with this render and it's starting to show up LOL. But! the idea of a darker background makes sense, so I played with it somemore...

8.11.22v5.png

8.11.22v5.png

I hate to admit it but, red + black will just always work for my preferences more than anything else. So we are back to red and black again XD

8.11.22v4.png

8.11.22v4.png
8.11.22v2.png

I do like the shapes though. So, lost the pattern, kept the shapes, darker blackish red background, plus eye glow, ey?

Side by side, def an improvement! Thanks for the second pair of eyes. 🤗

Thanks for stopping by and hitting me up with some great ideas. Say no more. >.> Done and done. I wanted to not always do that but you are right, it does give feral energy. So, guess it's just a thing now.

That's a very good point! I liked the chaotic look before I did the sunburst effect, and didn't revisit after I did it. I agree that the pattern + lens glare is definitely too much.

8.11.22v6.png

8.11.22v6.png

So I tried that. It's a little...red. I think you probably meant darker, which would make sense too. But um, I was really lazy with this render and it's starting to show up LOL. But! the idea of a darker background makes sense, so I played with it somemore...

8.11.22v5.png

8.11.22v5.png

I hate to admit it but, red + black will just always work for my preferences more than anything else. So we are back to red and black again XD

8.11.22v4.png

8.11.22v4.png
8.11.22v2.png

I do like the shapes though. So, lost the pattern, kept the shapes, darker blackish red background, plus eye glow, ey?

Side by side, def an improvement! Thanks for the second pair of eyes. 🤗
the reworks look much better. Like I said, if you like the pattern, then keep it, I do like the bolder black of the rework and the eye glow. I like the dark red back with the burst and no pattern. That really drew my eye to your subject while keeping some color. But definitely an improvement from what you had originally. I'd also consider doing just the burst without the extra rays. That really does make the observer look at your subject instead of following the lines out.

August 16, 2022

Work has been a royal B, and not even the kind I like, big rip. Some additional delays on posts. My sincerest apologies.

In the meantime, attempting to implement some of @Fruit's suggestions on the siggy.

Version 1
motocycle2.png

-blur on the background/opacity adjustment
-multiple layers of sharpen on the render, with some bits manually removed (the sharpen on the hair specifically was too much)
-overall. this made a lot of sense, and was a good practice. i definitely agree this brought the render into focus a lot more.
-the text looks godawful. i like the shape redesign i did to get it to fit the left side, but that color is not hitting right. that's a project for another day though. i've tried a few versions and they are all just eh. perhaps inspiration will strike later

Version2
motocycle3.png

-very basic tiles - i feel like i needed something else to set the background apart a little more. the colors were just too similar
-i don't hate this. this is my so's fav version on the background, so including it for reference

Version3
motocycle4.png

-same as 2 but lower opacity on the tile aesthetics
-my fav version so far
-i still hate the signature but that's to be revised later

considerations:
- might move the signature even more into the left left corner
- i want a 'bold' color, but this is a little too much. i didn't hate electric blue. might try that again when my eyes are less tired
- or perhaps a gradient/texture? the current text is too narrow for a pattern/texture to work amazingly. i could try a very minimal/tight pattern, or just manually thicken the lines. decisions decision.

always open to additional comments & suggestions. <3 hopefully i got the blur & sharpen thing you were suggesting done correctly.

August 16, 2022

Work has been a royal B, and not even the kind I like, big rip. Some additional delays on posts. My sincerest apologies.

In the meantime, attempting to implement some of @Fruit's suggestions on the siggy.

Version 1
motocycle2.png

-blur on the background/opacity adjustment
-multiple layers of sharpen on the render, with some bits manually removed (the sharpen on the hair specifically was too much)
-overall. this made a lot of sense, and was a good practice. i definitely agree this brought the render into focus a lot more.
-the text looks godawful. i like the shape redesign i did to get it to fit the left side, but that color is not hitting right. that's a project for another day though. i've tried a few versions and they are all just eh. perhaps inspiration will strike later

Version2
motocycle3.png

-very basic tiles - i feel like i needed something else to set the background apart a little more. the colors were just too similar
-i don't hate this. this is my so's fav version on the background, so including it for reference

Version3
motocycle4.png

-same as 2 but lower opacity on the tile aesthetics
-my fav version so far
-i still hate the signature but that's to be revised later

considerations:
- might move the signature even more into the left left corner
- i want a 'bold' color, but this is a little too much. i didn't hate electric blue. might try that again when my eyes are less tired
- or perhaps a gradient/texture? the current text is too narrow for a pattern/texture to work amazingly. i could try a very minimal/tight pattern, or just manually thicken the lines. decisions decision.

always open to additional comments & suggestions. <3 hopefully i got the blur & sharpen thing you were suggesting done correctly.
This signature is better than the first. It was a good idea to move your username to the empty space so the signature looks more "complete". Something that Mitsu pointed out to me early on is a focal point. You want your render to be what draws the viewer's eye. One thing I'm going to point out that helped me out a lot is having a light source since your subject has a very defined light on her. The city image seems to have a light source on the left side of the image which you should try to utilize. This is just something to consider in the future when you're creating more projects and merging them. Whether that light source is in the image already or if you make it. Another thing I'm going to mention is that in your background image you can see the water on the bottom of the signature. That throws things off for me personally, that doesn't mean you need to change it necessarily. I wouldn't move your script to the left corner because you will be back in the same situation you were before with too much open space. I would also consider adding a gradient just to blend things together more, as well as lessen the opacity on your tiling. I'm going to add a sig that I made with your images because when Mitsu did that for me it helped me consider things differently for my future projects.

I flipped your background image horizontally so I could move the light source that matched the subject.
I added a textured image over the backdrop with a blend mode and adjusted the opacity.
Filled with a diamond pattern with the opacity set so you can barely see it just to blend the image better.
Added a gradient and changed the angle so it enhanced the light source.
Blurred the subject and put the text over top with a glow.

This is just how I would've made it, just to reiterate. Just to show examples of what I was explaining above.

August 19, 2022

Sleepytime graphics. Oops, this took longer than expected, got a little carried away with iterations. Oh well I've accepted I'll never be awake this week.

A. August 7 edition:
motocyclesigned.png

B. August 16 edition:
motocycle4.png

- implement blur/sharpen per fruit
- reshaped signature
- relocate signature per fruit
- messed around with tiles

C. August 19 edition:
m5.png

- increased blur from 8/16
- took saber's gradient idea and applied only to render = manual color adjustments on the render for more dichotomy from left to right; left is now darker, right more orange
- reshaped signature
- adopted saber's 'orange text glow' idea generally

notes:
- the brush stroke on the glow is a little obvious. i would need an additional couple layers to fade it in more. maybe if i feel motivated
- ver1 - i still kind of favor the idea of an empty left side for the entirety of the focal point to be on the right side; however, looking at my original again, the glaring issue is that the bright orange on the left side is aggressively competing for the focal point, which defeated my intent in smooshing everything onto the right. with that in mind, conceptually, a more significant blur/slight reduction on brightness on the left could likely resolve the issue as well

D. proof of concept attempt:
m7.png

- heavy blur
- gradual shading on the left for manual darken
- moved signature again

additional notes:
- C is still technically superior. the text = initial focal point. the shape of text naturally flow right, which leads through the rest of the picture and through the render
- D converge both potential focal points into one spot, but there's a bit too much 'dead space' on the left. this can easily be fixed with more 'stuff', but i think 'movement' can be a more nuanced fix as well. i would imagine that if i essentially extend the tip of the smoke into this quadrant, and lead with the smoke from left to right, that would also work
- for an easier fix, i could technically just overlay any flashing animation onto the right side and force the gaze to start there. right now it's a toss up. starting right and going left, it flows correctly. starting left and going right, it's doomed. might consider it, but also want to try that smoke thing when i'm more awake. it's also somewhat of a cultural thing. i feel like i'm hardwired to read left to right now, so forcing a start on right is always gonna be a challenge

August 19, 2022

me: innocently playing with some colors, fucking with gradient map...

my so: you know what you should do. LEDs. LEDs make everything better

me: you want me to hurt your eyes? baby i will hurt your eyes

anyway, mostly just a color project that went gremlin halfway through. do not anticipate keeping this very long. it's kind of hurting my own eyes...

original​
final​
where i was going with this...​
tumblr_949d28d453bb5a3de06ca7f7683ab6cd_de37c38d_1280.jpg
pfp3.gif
pfp5.gif
pfp7.gif
pfp10.gif
2.png

Last edited:
August 20, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...

In the name of procrastination, I'll finally translate my favorite song today. For context, this is the theme song from a Chinese light novel/anime about a video game called Glory. (the King's Avatar. check it out it's good) ofc my fav song is about video games, shocking

逆風吹 破風追
the head wind blows, break through wind to chase

展翅飛 我心無畏
wings spread, my heart is fearless

將雜念 化成灰
grind wayward thoughts into dust

等着我 凱旋而歸
wait for me, for my triumphant return

是誰 我都奉陪
I will face off against any challenger

無悔 淚與汗水
no regrets over sweat or tears

越艱巨越狂熱
my zeal increases with every uptick in difficulty

我是無雙的王者
for I am the peerless king

不曾膽怯片刻
never afraid, not even for a moment

我是榮耀的王者
for I am the King of Glory

即使這一刻陷入了四面楚歌
even if, in this moment, I am besieged from all sides

你等着我一定絕地里還以顏色
you just wait for my counterattack from this desolate place

非我不可
no other would suffice

我是無雙的王者

Yeah that's me
The one and only, you ready

戰鬥開啟 誰來襲 對我並沒有關係
the battle begins, I don't care who's coming to attack

四面來敵 讓我鬥志燃起
foes on all sides only only ignite my fighting spirit

看我戰績 一路披荊斬棘
watch my k/d/a, overcome every obstacle

不怕射手刺客 還是再厲害的戰士
unafraid of archers or assassins, nor of the most powerful warriors

或被控制了 都只不過暫時
even if I'm crowd controlled, it is but temporary

眾所共知 我總在關鍵時刻出奇反制
it is known that in the critical moment, I never fail to counter

是誰 (不管刺客 射手或戰士)
no matter whom (assassin, archer or warrior)

我都奉陪 (被控制着 都不過暫時)
I will face off against (even if I'm crowd controlled, it is but temporary)

無悔 (任何時刻 都堅如磐石)
no regrets (at any time, as steady as a boulder)

淚與汗水 (等我出奇反制)
sweat and tears (wait for my counterattack)

越艱巨越狂熱
my zeal increases with every uptick in difficulty

我是無雙的王者

不曾膽怯片刻
never afraid, not even for a moment

我是榮耀的王者

即使這一刻陷入了四面楚歌

你等着我一定絕地里還以顏色

非我不可
no other would suffice

我是無雙的王者

即使這一刻陷入了四面楚歌

你等着我一定絕地里還以顏色

非我不可
no other would suffice

我是無雙的王者

不管刺客 射手或戰士
no matter assassin, archer or warrior

被控制着 都不過暫時
even if I'm crowd controlled, it is but temporary

任何時刻 堅定如磐石
at any time, as steady as a boulder

再艱難我都會絕地里反制
no matter the difficulty, I will always counterattack from this desolate place

這一戰 將我的名字 流傳萬世
this fight will carry my name through the ages

因為我是無雙的王者

August 25, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
I broke my writing streak oops. But, but, in my defense, I wanted to execute a proof of concept of something floating around in my head. It ended up being more annoying than I thought it would be, which is both a good and bad thing. The idea, if it's not obvious (I'd hope it is), is just some kind of magic and/or evil or whatever coming out of the insignia and doing a thing.

Ver7
8.25.22_fin7.gif

Ver6
8.25.22_fin6.gif

Ver5
8.25.22_fin5.gif

Ver4
8.25.22_fin4.gif

Ver3
8.25.22_fin3.gif

Ver2
8.25.22_fin2.gif

Ver1
8.25.22_fin.gif

Original
jinyoung-son-10.jpg

Last edited:
August 27, 2022

Wanted to make a new banner. Continuing to teach myself extremely basic gifs. My focus is still mostly on color & adjusting the 'mood'/'tone' whatever you wanna call it to suit what I want out of it.

Ver2- same thing but slightly different gif effect:
dragonnarrowlowerressquareregif.gif

Ver1:
dragonfin.gif

Original:
68438da6731769760994c89430974572.jpg

September 3, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
Labor day weekend!!!

What better way to celebrate than whipping up some cocktails?

So, we hit up the local korean mart and, after scouring just about every aisle, finally scored some sparkling yuzu. H Y P E.

1.png

round 1:
2.png

I liked the foam, bae didn't. I'm pretty sure the foam was due to the sake? This one was definitely very yuzu forward, but not slushie enough. Moar ice...

round 2:
3.png

Eyyyy a proper yuzu slushie let's go. This one has a pineapple rum base, and didn't foam. This is more like...a pineapple mandarin soda with yuzu accents, close nuff.

round 3: TBD. I don't think I'll make it to round 3...

September 11, 2022

Initial draft:
lanternfin.gif

After some insightful convo with mitsu.
bannertest2.gif

The tl;dr is basically gif overlays is kind of doomed outside of very limited stylized pieces, and mitsu would prefer this with no gif. Which - totally fair and I would tend to agree (insofar as objectivity is possible I guess). But I like gifs. They amuse me. And I'm not willing to frame by frame 40frames of this. So the deviancy continues.

fin (same as above but truncated so it's uploadable)
lanternfin2.gif

How long did I spent on this? Too long - that's the answer. But I am happy with how this turned out! The gif clips when it loops, which, normally I might actually try and fix that, but there appear to be some kind of limit on how long a gif can be for profile banner? Based on error messages, I'm guessing it's somewhere between a 3 second and 4 second loop (4 second consistently breaks). So fixing it is big rip. But still. I really wanted floating lights to go with floating lanterns. I don't even care if the version with no gif looks better or not, this is about the closest I can get to my vision without like...trying to animate this myself :shudders: I had fun!

bannerfin.png

original:
paper-lanterns-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
September 13, 2022

σи тнιѕ ∂αу...
More gif practice, yeah?

I do note that the eyes are too rigid at this size. While I prefer the nuance in the original, it doesn't size down well. These sharper hues scale down better.

1:
gif1.gif

2:
gif3.gif

rethought the crop and blurred some shapes for an outline. on a bigger image i like a dramatic color change on the mask frame. but on small it's jumping out too much. so no color change

3:
pfpv3.gif

4:
pfpv5.gif

original 1:
EjtrRGiU0AA_m8B.jpg

original 2:
EjtrQenVcAAI5S-.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom