Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F || πšœπš”πš’β€™πšœ πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπš ||

sky.

⛧
Supporter
β€Š
49FE198F-3451-4EDE-9361-B11C870583E5.jpeg
Status :: Available || Time Zone :: PST || PMs & Thread || Style :: 3rd Person

Been a while ~ ! I’ll keep it short and sweet ^^ ( time for a little update I think )

Feel free to call me Sky. I’ve been writing for quite some time now ~ though I don’t consider myself an expert by any means.

So if you’re looking for that flawless Shakespearean shit I’m definitely not the partner for you. No need to send a writing sample unless you want, I can do the same in return.

The lengths of my posts usually vary anywhere between 500 - 1000+ words ( depending on the situation and story ) I can get a little carried away a times when that vibe is there.

I will only play against dominant characters.

Details are important to me. I want to know what your character(s) taste, smell, feel ~ just as I hope you do mine!

I’m a busy gal. I work long days between two jobs ~ along with RL in general. Receiving back to back replies from me will be uncommon. I do try and at least reply once - twice a week, if I can. Unfortunately, sometimes the wait can be longer
^

Due to personal reasons my time has opened up quite a bit, allowing me to take on more partners.

I’ll always keep you in the loop ! Communication is key. Not asking for constant OOC chatter, although it is welcomed lightly…. I don’t bite.

I will be the first to admit that I can be ridiculously picky. Take it how you will, but I’ve personally learned to be β€œchoosy” with my writing partners.

That being said, please do not plague me with messages if it takes me a couple days to respond. I am not igorning you and will absolutely get there … when I can. I also ask my hard no’s to be fully respected ~ I won’t make exceptions, ever. If you do .. don’t expect a response back :3

E1B44927-78D6-4827-AC31-BD8CD8058E85.jpeg

oh, now for the goodies … !

Firstly, I’ll throw out my distaste for stories revolving entirely around romance and pure
vanilla elements. Simply not my cup of tea. That doesn’t go to say I’ll refuse those tender moments between characters but done mildly, and a solid backstory is a must.

((
My stories and characters alike lean on the darker scale I suppose ))

plot twists, tragedies, flaws, bad endings, drama, toxic relationships, and blackmail is what I sip on..

Π½Ξ±Ρβˆ‚ Ξ·Οƒ'Ρ•

β€’ incest
β€’ bathroom business on any level
β€’ older men / large age differences
β€’ endless smut
β€’ underage characters - if you come at me

with anything remotely close I won’t hesitate to report you.
21+ age limit

α‚¦Ξ±Κ‚ΞΉΖˆΚ‚

(( my yes list is much longer, haha. Not the biggest fan of Flist but I will link below - ⚠️ ))

Can’t say it’s not convenient …
and I’m lazy
))

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

β€’ character / story development
β€’ short / long term
β€’ graphics ~ literally tickles me pink. Faceclaims, images, gifs, even music
β€’ multiple characters
β€’ communication - again !! Help me build our story, I want to know your input as much as I give mine. The more we brainstorm together the better. I’m not requesting to write with myself πŸ˜‰
β€’ RL always comes first. The story will always be here
β€’ godmoding - do not take over my main character(s) unless discussed otherwise, of course
β€’ If you find yourself not clicking with me or the lack of interest is no longer there, don’t hesitate to let me know. I won’t be offended ! πŸ–€
β€’ story over smut

οΌ¦οΌ¬οΌ©οΌ³οΌ΄

Last edited:
Untitled design 15.gif
β€Š
r6x4PWN.png

rvcV1rQ.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom