Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for an rp, maybe I have an idea you might enjoy.(updated 6/11/23

Silverknight

Pulsar
Hello, and thank you for checking out this thread. For the record I would consider my characters to Be either dominate or switch/neutral in nature. I hoped to put my original ideas and thus in this thread. I have a different thread more focused on fandom based rps. If any of the pairings/ideas/plots seem good. Well then feel free to pm me, and I would love to work something out with you.

RP style
I tend to be more of a dominate to switch style writing. Who loves to build out a world and create a more long term rp. A rp that can have legs and character development as it goes. I am far from a perfect writer but I do try my best and I try to improve in that area. I have no problem with smut in a rp, I just like to balance it out with some plot or general direction for an rp. I completely understand if reading this you have zero interest in rping with me already. Have a amazing day if that is the case. I have no problem playing multiple characters in a story or to work on world building. I find playing minor characters to add in different views or elements can be really fun. I am not asking any partner to do the same. If they want to, they can no problem. If they want to help with world building also awesome but not a make or break deal. Even if it is just a general direction under the action/smut that the story moves in is fine. Alright now onto general settings and pairings.

General Settings and Pairings
Fantasy- I am a fan of this setting for a rp. I have no problem playing non human characters. I also am good with a traditional fantasy setting, or magical setting. I think as far as pairings here, I am pretty open from playing a knight, prince, king, or even a bandit, demons, angels, or assassin. I think a unlikely pairing could be fun, or a backwards pairing where I play an ruthless angel against an innocent demon could also be fun.
Sci-fi- Also a huge fan of this setting, having the stars to move around can be fun. Again, no problem playing a humanoid alien race. I also love giant robots, and playing someone who pilots one or is a pilot of a ship defending it against aliens could be real fun. Playing a mentor pilot who helps a younger woman could be fun.
Slice of Life- I do enjoy a modern slide of life rp, I think playing a dynamic role is important. Something where the rp has some purpose, but besides that I think there are a lot of possibilities for this field.
Historical- Being a person who knows a fair bit of history. I would very much be up for this. There are countless place that could be fun to set a rp in. From Ancient Rome, China, the Crusades, The wild west, the colonization of the Americas, to the wars of revolution, the world wars. There are a lot of possibilities, and if you are wanting something set in one of these times I would love to figure something out.
Warzone- I think for this general setup, I think going with enemies turned lovers could be fun. I think going something with rivals or maybe even allies, where things are dramatic and there is tension could be fun. I would be totally down for working up some idea with this general setting of course.

In the Historical I think something along the lines of arrange marriage between two different group. A Roman who captures the daughter of a chief, or A explorer starting a relationship with a native woman whom he finds in his exploration could be really fun. Of course any of those would have to be built up.

A few basic plot ideas
The loser and winner?
He was known as a loser having lost ever fight, he had ever tried, from the first one to the latest. He might seem like a simpleton, but the reason was simple, he always challenged the strongest, people vastly stronger than himself to learn and grow. Then when he was strong enough, he would move on to find someone stronger, having never gone back to fight someone he was able to catch up to. This character my character has always been looked down on as a warrior, a man and seen as a disgrace. Yet, when an old friend passed away, he was charged with teaching his friend's only daughter how to defend herself and to protect her. Now he knew he would have to learn how not to lose after so much time doing the opposite. For he knew that the young woman would be targeted by the same people who killed her father.

The kindness of an Devil (angel/demon pairing)*
Your character is dying, and will die when they see a devil, the devil tells your character that they will grant them any wish in exchange for her soul. My character the devil expects the wish to be vengeful against those who harmed her and caused her to end up as she has. However, he is surprised when she only asks him to stay with her as she dies. He does and she thanks him for granting her wish before she passes on. Shocked by this, he doesn't take her soul, and lets her go on. Unknown to him, she becomes a beautiful angel, who now wants to repay the kindness as she is able to see the goodness that is in this devil who normally would only be seen as someone bad.

Misplaced in time:
A young knight, one of the best in the history of his land has been lost to time and now has woken up in the back ally of a street in the modern world. He walks into a local store looking for help and bumps into your character. Will you think this young man silly or will you help him adjust to the new world around him. If you help will romance happen, or our you're ways of thinking just to different.

The Musician :
This is the story of a musician who is looking to make it big. This musician has been playing music for most of his life and has been playing for anyone who would pay him. He has played music for the most poor and the rich and famous. He plays music for fun and for money. He plays at weddings, at funerals, and just for fun. One day though someone
approaches him about an opportunity. An opportunity to play at the most prestigious event in the world. This musician, however, does not believe in fate, luck, or anything supernatural. He is still a firm believer in the power of hard work and determination. The person who notices the musician is your character a beautiful woman and top notch producer, who is looking for talent.

The Princess and the Pilot:
You are a beautiful, brave and intelligent princess who has to go marry a man who you can't stand for a war that you think is pointless as the elite of your country treat the rest of the country like crap. My character is a war ace who is to take you with him to the country, the alliance needed to turn the tide of war. You come under attack, deal with the issues of the long trip and have to deal with the issues of having developing feelings for one another.

Crazy Genius and his Nanobots
A great genius worked to perfect nanobots with the view of changing the world in a way that he wants. He as a result is banned and forced to leave his homeland and moves into a backwater country. He will be there to work on his ability and perhaps kidnap either a local and tourist to take back to his lab and us as a test subject for his nanobots. Machines that will turn this woman into someone he will control perfectly in his aim to turn the world into a male dominated world in his view.

The great artist, and the deal

My character would play a great producer, photographer and artist. He is looking for the next big deal to challenge himself. Maybe it can be because of a bet. He looks to turn a normal woman into someone famous. He looks to turn a street rat into a national treasure. The cost will potentially be high, the deal he makes with this woman to turn her into a famous and rich woman might be . This one can be edited heavily and adjusted to fit whatever anyone who wants do try this general idea out.

The Exile

This is the story of a exiled warrior who was sent far from his home. The exile was sent across the sea to a new land filled with dangers, and the warrior was left to his own to protect his life. The exile would run into a lost female who knew nothing of her past. This story is about the journey of the exile and the woman, and their journey to find peace, and a place they belong. The reason for the exile, the past of the woman, the strange dangerous world they both are in are up to work out with whomever wants to try this idea out.

Partners

This is the story of a smart young man who has not been part of society in a long time. He know has to get a job because he can't live off his savings, and he applies for many jobs. Till he runs into a beautiful young woman. Whose need help in running the company that she has just taken over her families company. The Inventor and the woman ultimately work together to find a way out of the problems they face. As the two work together, they grow closer and closer. When the company is ready to go into production, it is up to the two of them to make sure the product is sold, as well as the two people deal with the challenges of running a successful company together. This one like the rest can go in a lot of directions, and is open ended so I can work out this idea with someone who likes the concept.

The Monk
This is the story of a former monk who had become dejected from the world and decided to move on from the order. The middle aged man going to help people as best as he can while he finds his place. While traveling he helps people who are down on their luck, fights demons, and tries to find his place in the world. This is totally open in where it happens, but the story would be about the monk, and whatever adventure he has. It could be lighthearted and sweet or not. I want this basic idea so that I can work out the idea with whomever I write this rp with of course.

Open to ideas
if you have an idea similar to one of mine I would also be up for planning things out. If there is an idea in one of the settings I would also love to plan something out that works for both writers.

Last edited:
might as well turn this to the first page. I would love to work out some new rps. I am pretty open to doubling up pairings either to write with someone

October return to first page ideally looking for one piece rp or maybe a mix but if I have an idea you like feel free to pm me

Back
Top Bottom