Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stalker (Warning: Kink inside!)

Laa

Star
I walked down the midnight streets on my own. A singular chill winter's breeze ran over my nose, down my cheeks and past each and every hole in my clothing.

It'd been a late day at work. My mind was numb, my fingers were numb, my legs were shaky and my stomach hurt. I'd tried to eat, but my gut had threatened me with imminent trash expulsion had I done so. The only thing I could feel which was only mildly unpleasant in that moment was that mild winter's flame, running down my neck.
When I waltzed and wobbled through the streets, I couldn't tell if I was being dramatic or if I was truly in such a sorry state that my legs no longer functioned properly. I'd guess it was a mix.

I had to go to work tomorrow.

The realization hit me like a brick wall. I almost fell from the wave of fatigue the thought send through my body. Instead, I slumped down into a park bench, situated just a tiny bit outside said park.

I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. But all I could do was to sit. I was brimming with exhaustion, and yet, my anxiety and dread for the next day seemed to overpower said exhaustion.

"Fuck" I mumbled, unclear as to who I intended to hear my curse.

For a while, I just sat there. A small fragment of my mind wanted to go home to sleep. Most of me wanted to cry. I did neither.

Then, someone sat down next to me. Surprised, I tried to get a look at them, but they were completely covered in black from head to toe, a scarf wrapped in front of their nose and lips.

"So" a woman's voice could be heard. "What are you doing at 4 AM on a park bench?"

I mumbled a bit, struggling to put together a sentence.

"I'm..." I began, my breathing ragged just from sitting. "Dying, I guess."

"Oh. Is it terminal?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Mentally."

"Ah." she paused for a moment. "That's a feeling I know too well."

I gave her a small smile, but I didn't add anything to the conversation.

"Do you live nearby?" she asked.

"Down the road and to the left." I said.

"Want me to help you home?" she asked.

I wasn't sure that I did. I just wanted the world to leave me alone. And in some ways, it'd left me alone until she'd showed up.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Hmm..." she mumbled. Seemingly not listening to what I was saying, she slung my one arm over her head and began to lift me off the bench. Too tired to complain, I stood up. "You'll thank me in the morning" she said.

As if per instinct, I began to walk towards my home. Once I reached my apartment door, I absent mindedly reached for my keys and unlocked the door, swinging it open. We walked inside, which was a bit of a surprise to me. I'd expected her to simply let me go once we reached me home. Instead, she walked me all the way up to my bed. I released my arm from around her neck and fell down onto the bed, clothes still on and everything.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"No problem." she said. I couldn't see her face. I couldn't even see her hair. I could see nothing but her eyes and her skin.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

"Goodnight." she replied.

I fell asleep with her still in my apartment.

I could hear my alarm ringing in my ears. Fuck. I was almost as tired as when I'd fallen asleep. Fortunately, my alarm was about as loud as it could be.
I got out of bed, my mind and my body complaining the entire time. I shut said complaints into a complaints folder in the back of my mind, before walking out to complete my morning routine.

I left the alarm ringing to make sure I didn't fall asleep again.

I ate breakfast. I skipped the morning shower and put on my clothes from the day before. I gathered my belongings, except I couldn't find my keys. I searched high and low, but it wasn't in any of its usual spots. Not even under the bed, where I'd fallen asleep. I'd have to leave the door unlocked for the day, although that shouldn't be a problem. The thieves wouldn't know in advance that my door would be unlocked on that particular day, after all.

I walked down the stairs at a grumpy and slow pace, walked out the door to my compartment complex and made my way down to my job.

On the way, the images of the night before began to roam my mind. I never saw her face. She was dressed like a fashionable winter ninja. It was bizarre, in hindsight. She didn't show her face even while inside, the scarf seeming to be used for more than to simply keep her warm.
I couldn't focus on the memories for long, for I was damn near collapsing from fatigue.

"Oh man, you look like death!" my coworker said to me.

I gave him a small smile and an awkward nod. "Yeah. I doubt today will be particularly productive."

"You should've taken a day off, then. You look miserable!" he said.

"The fact that I'm miserable is why I'm here. Rather be miserable on company time." I said.

I put a cup of water up to my lips and gave it a slow, elongated sip.

"Well, the project isn't done yet. Can we still count on you?" he said.

"I'm obligated to say yes, am I not?" I replied.

He sighed, although he had a smile on his lips. "I thought so. Well, have a nice miserable day today."

"Thank you!" I said.

The day was over. Weekend had arrived. I almost crawled up the apartment stairs, each step feeling like it'd be the last before I'd finally have a heart attack. I went up to my door, twisted the handle, only to feel that it was locked. I raised my brows, trying to wrestle the door open. Nothing.

I looked down and saw a doormat. The only problem was, I didn't own a doormat. I pulled it up, and there it was. My key. Anxiety struck like lightning from the sky. I scampered for the key, stuck it into the door and forced it open the moment I'd unlocked it. The door rammed against the wall.

The apartment had been completely cleaned up. No dirty dishes, no trash, no nothing. I closed the door behind me, locking it from inside.

I was horrified. I was confused. I felt dizzy. What was going on?

Whoever had cleaned the place had a keen attention to detail. The corners had been dusted off, the kitchen counters had been cleaned with soap and everything, my clothes had been cleaned and hung to dry; I wasn't sure what to think of it. Sure, the place had been needing a pick-me-up, but I'd preferred to have done it myself.

There was an envelope on the coffee table, seemingly left behind by whoever had done all of this. I rushed to open it. Within it was a letter.

Good evening, sweetie.

I fixed up the apartment a little. I know it's weird, but... I couldn't help myself.

It was truly intoxicating to twirl your hair between my fingers. My heart skipped and fluttered. I wanted to do so much more, but I knew you needed your rest. And... As weird as this sounds, I'd rather want your consent from this point onwards.
The truth is, I've been wanting to confess my feelings for you for a while. I could never gather up the courage to do so. Now, I likely never will. But, maybe I won't have to.

I want to do a lot more. There's all these ideas in my head, all of these fantasies coming to life like I've never tried it before. I'll be your little anonymous maid. I'll be your hidden cheerleader, your lover without a name. Perhaps it'll be the spice that'll make me feel something for once. Perhaps it'll be the spice that'll make you feel something, too.

Valentine's day is coming up. If you want this adventure to continue, put a rose under your doormat. If you don't, change the locks.

Sincerely,
Me.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. The fatigue had left my body, a mixture of emotions bubbling inside of me. I dropped the letter in front of me, confused and dazed. My life had been normal only minutes prior, and now... I was anxious. If I changed the locks, would she truly leave me be? I'd heard about stalkers before, and it rarely ended well.

And yet... Well, nothing had happened in my life besides work for as long as I could remember. In fact, my fear of death itself had been dulled in recent years due to just how monotonous my life was. In a way, I missed that fear. It was perhaps a symbol of my desire to live. And now, I was afraid once again. For something other than being late to my work.

It was madness.

I looked to my phone to see if I could find the number of any locksmiths. I wrote down the number for the local police. And I let my phone and my note sit there on the coffee table, next to the letter, numbers at the ready.

What am I doing? Why am I hesitating?

I lowered my head until it was level with my knees, the palm of my hands put onto the back of my head.

This was supposed to be a simple evening. Now it's anything but.

I wanted to pretend it hadn't happened. That she hadn't been in my apartment. That my life was simple, and I wasn't about to be lured into some mad woman's ventures. Instead of making a decision, I laid down on my couch and anxiously drifted off to sleep, skipping dinner in the process.

I just want my peaceful life to remain peaceful

I just want my life to change

The walls were white and pristine. The refrigerator hummed from down the hall, seeming to care little about the notion of walls and doors. Our desks were lined up, like prisoners' booths. Our crime: our birth. Such was the life of... Well, everyone, I figured. Was anything else possible?

I tapped my fingers on my desk, eyes gazing up into the ceiling fan, shuffling the dead air around so that we'd choke slightly slower. Perhaps slow enough to make it home yet again, only to repeat the strain the next day.

"What are you thinking about?", a coworker asked me innocently, interrupting my intention to think about what I should think about.

"Nothing yet"

"Just looking at the fan?"

"Yeah"

"Sucks that lunch break is almost over, huh?"

I sighed, looked down at them, bag of chips in their hands. I was curious about their diet, but I dared not to ask, as I'd risk having to talk even more than I already had. I gave them a silent nod, then looked back up at the ceiling fan.

"Did you hear about the new dress code?"

"Yeah"

"Crazy stuff, huh?"

"Yeah"

"You tired?"

I smiled. "Yeah"

"Went to bed late again?"

They didn't stop bothering me for the rest of the lunch break. The afternoon hours went by without a moments pause, the coworker robbing me without malintent of some of my most precious time.

For brief moments throughout the day, my mind would wander to what had happened a few days prior. To the rose, the the changing of locks. Valentine's day is tomorrow. Whenever I thought I'd made a decision, I hadn't. I wondered if she'd be confused if I did neither of the things stipulated in her letter. She'd never mentioned a third option.

As I walked out the front entrance, I gazed to my right, longingly staring towards the rows and rows of downtown shops. One of them ought to have a rose. Without having made up my mind, I headed down the sidewalk, which was lined with newly plowed snow.

I want my life to remain peaceful.

I felt like I was lying to myself, somehow. There was a falsity somewhere to be found, something stabbing out at me from the words, a repulsive force making me churn out those words with just a tad of spite.

I want my life to remain peaceful.

I couldn't place my finger on the problem. My life was peaceful. I had food on the table. I had shelter. Sure, my day to day involved a high volume of work, but that's just a part of a peaceful existence. It's what retains the peace. It's the "guard of my peace". And even if it wasn't, it wasn't like the choice I was to make could change it. It wasn't like any choice could change it.

I stumbled upon a flower shop, like a tiny jungle placed in the midst of a concrete forest. I went in, damp yet fresh air a startle for my dried skin. I made the purchase amidst an ocean of lovely smells and headed home with a rose in my hand.

I placed the rose under my front door mat, unlocked the door and went about my day, trying my best to pretend that everything was normal. That I hadn't just left a desperate, semi-conscious plea on my front door, one that I could only hope was treated with care.

The shrill sound of 5 AM rung through her bedroom. It pulled her from her sweet abyss, from an anxious calm into a wakeful nightmare. No matter how much she tried to go back, close her eyes, forget about her own existence once more, that whirring noise of an alarm kept pulling her back, dragging her mind kicking and screaming into the morning hours.

Finally, she flailed her body around, flopping like a helpless fish within her cozy blankets, her hand slapping the clocks flat, plastic, dull gray 'stop' button.

Silence.

Eerie, uncomfortable, silence.

Her painful emotions began to stir, like coals slowly igniting a fireplace, searing her gut with a wrenching anxious void.

She felt like screaming, but somehow, she couldn't be bothered. She barely felt motivated enough to twitch an eyebrow in disgust over her continued existence.

5 AM to 6 AM was a special time for her. She set off this one hour just to suffer in silence, gathering up enough strength to go around and pretend everything was fine. To attend more meetings. To make more executive decisions. To smile and be strong, so that their stock wouldn't randomly crumble. She had to filter yes men from people with actual opinions, root out corruption using rumors from people who'd stand to gain from her incorrectly firing a decent employee and all of this while being absolutely loathed for not giving enough raises.

She… Wasn't quite sure when things had turned so sour. She used to love doing… All of it.

She laid on her back, idly raising her one hand into the air, examining each of her fingers as she fiddled with nothing in particular. She examined her fine nails, her well-cared for skin, the sensation of her fingers waving about in the air, as if grasping for some greater meaning that wasn't there for her to find. Stuff like that calmed her. Just… Doing nothing. Letting herself get used to the pain and then, get out of bed. She let her arm fall down upon the blanket once more, eyes gazing towards the white, monotone ceiling.

The hour passed slowly but surely, until finally, she heard the unmistakable 6 AM knock on her door from her beloved butler.

"Come in, dear." Laura said, still lying in her bed. She shut her eyes before he could open the door, a last ditch attempt to avert the fact that the day was, indeed, beginning.

Without looking, she could hear the door handle turned, letting out a crisp metallic noise as the gears turned in the door, the butler carefully pushing the door open.

"Good morning, madam. I've brought you your breakfast."

She didn't reply. Not because she wanted to be rude, but because she still barely had the strength to start the day.

"And…"

And?

"A rose."

Her eyes flew open, her fingers clasped around her blankets, body curling together in a fetal position, mouth hung open in surprise.

"Is it?…"

"Yes, madam."

She'd honestly forgotten about it, amidst all her deadlines and busywork. Deep down, she'd expected him to change all the locks on the first day out of fear of her bizarre behavior. Instead…

"Please, could you bring it to me?"

"And what of your breakfast?"

"Leave it on the nightstand. Thank you."

The butler did as requested, leaving a silver-colored serving tray on her nightstand next to her alarm clock, the smell of freshly baked bread coming from a ceramic plate near the center of the plate. Next to it was a glass with water in it, a rudimentary meal to ensure her stomach wouldn't act up too much upon consumption.

And next to it…

It was a rather dull rose. The kind you could find in just about any store. Suspiciously straight. Suspiciously lacking all of its thorns. It was evident that he wasn't a romantic… At least not yet. The thought brought her one of the few thrills she'd felt in the past year or so. The whole of it was so… Mysterious. Absurd. And, slightly forbidden.

She was, after all, his CEO. Which… Wasn't as taboo as it could get, but it was taboo none the less. She could certainly lose her position if she were to be found out, which… She wouldn't like the media coverage, but, perhaps her time at the top of the food chain had to come to an end either way. And what a way to go! Oh, he had no idea. And she'd intend to keep it that way. Even though he'd likely keep it quiet, secrecy just spiced everything up. Who was she? Why was she doing what she was doing? She wanted him to wonder, to suspect, but never grasp the real answer.

At least, not until the game was up.

Oh, what should she do first? She needed to hook him in, somehow. Addict him just as she'd already been addicted herself. You start with the carrot, then, you introduce the stick, surely. The only problem was, how would she remain unseen? Handcuffs and a hood over his head didn't really resemble the 'carrot' she wanted to give him. But, well… There was one way to avoid all those awkward restraints, fun as they'd be later.

It would, after all, be hard to see her if she wasn't physically present.

Eggs sizzled in olive oil, the bubbling steam bringing a gentle steamed heat to my chest and cheeks. I'd managed to confidently and cleanly break the eggs, a feat too great for a lazy Saturday morning. I let out a low sigh. In that moment, there was nothing but fatigue and eggs on my mind.

In the next, I heard an unmistakable ruffling sound from the front door of my apartment, followed by the characteristic light thump of a letter.

I sighed; it was too early for the bills to arrive, but sometimes they did send them out a bit in advance. It'd have to wait. I had eggs to cook and eggs to eat, after all. Though, eating just eggs for breakfast might be a it too boring, tasty as eggs could be. I glanced over the counter to the bread container, popped it on open, and within it was nothing but disappointment.

I'll have to buy some.

Perhaps I'd have to go and shop. And, I had to do chores around the apartment either way, so… Perhaps this Saturday wasn't going to be quite so lazy after all.

I sat the plate down on my coffee table, placing a cylindrical glass of water next to it. I plopped down in the couch, nice and comfortable, letting out a deep, resounding sigh. It was morning, yet all I wanted to do was to sleep. I poked the fork at the eggs, slowly but surely digging into one of the four glimmering whites. As I gulped down a full egg, my tongue poked against the membrane of the yolk. Just then, I was rewarded for my careful prods, the creamy exterior floating into my mouth, thick rich sense of umami spreading throughout my mouth.

It's the little things that makes life bearable. And today's little thing was how I'd somehow managed to cook the perfect eggs while my mind was still halfway asleep.

With the final egg devoured and the glass emptied, I got up from my couch and moved towards the entrance. Anxiety made itself known, a light electric spark in my abdomen. Bills were, unsurprisingly, not my favorite thing.

The letter had bright, daring red lipstick letters written on top of it, a kiss imprinted upon its white, thick paper exterior.

My anxiety spiked, and to counteract it was a flourish of excitement, bundled up within me in an overly curious tension. Well over a week had passed since I'd left the rose for her. I'd discarded the whole serenade like had it been but a joke made in poor taste. Yet there it was; the continuation of the beginning I didn't fully realize I'd signed up for.

I practically lounged for the letter. I pulled it up to my eyes. "DARLING", was all it said, as if we were man and wife, rather than two imperfect strangers.

I hurried back to the couch, staring in bewildered curiosity at the letter that now resided in my hands. Comfortable seated, I began to pry at the opening of the envelope, a finger sliding in under the flap, ripping the top open, leaving the top frazzled and frayed. I unfolded the letter I'd found inside, addressed yet again to a 'Darling'. It seemed she'd decided upon my pet name without my consultation.

The letter read;
To: Darling

Hello my sweet,

I can't overstate how happy I am to have received a rose from you. I'm glad I'm not the only one irrationally curious as to what this could be. That's at least one more thing we have in common, you and I!

In order to build rapport, I've decided to give you a little introductory gift! It does come with a catch or two, a bit of fun if you will, but I'm positive you'll enjoy it. At the very least, it'll be something you'll never forget. Something you'll be glad to have tried, even if only once. I can't wait to see how you'll react. My heart beats thrice for every word I'm writing, so that should tell you how excited I am. It feels silly to be so excited, and yet, here I am.

The gift is a special trip to a lovely restaurant near the center of the city. It's not the finest, but it's certainly not somewhere cheap. The restaurant is simple named 'The Rose'. I'm sure you can find your way there by 6 PM today, no? If you have any plans, please do cancel them. Come wearing jeans. You don't want to miss this!

Upon arrival, tell the servers your name. They'll know where to seat you.

I'll be watching from afar, my darling.

Best of luck,
- Me.

I could feel something near the bottom of the envelope, a small hard bulge of sorts. I put the envelope upside down over the couch, and out fell a small wireless ear piece; not a pair, just one. Attached to it was a note, reading: "Wear me before entering The Rose!".

I looked at the ear piece and the letter, thrills running up my spine. I rotated the ear piece in my hand, gazing upon it as if I'd find some clue as to the inner workings of her mind hidden in it's mechanisms. I placed it on the coffee table, having found none. I put my left hand to my forehead, breath of air escaping through my pursed lips. What on earth was going on?

I got up from the couch and paced the room. Forth and back, hands running through my short strands of hair, thrills, anxiety and confusion mixed into an even blend. She couldn't be real. Things like this just didn't happen. To anyone. Ever. It had to be a prank of some kind. Although… Well, being pranked would be more entertaining than whatever I'd planned for the day anyway. My chores and whatnot. Still had to be done, now where I thought about it. A list of mundanities amidst absurdities.

I'll go.

If nothing else, I'm going to get some fresh air. Excuses to be aired out were always welcome, at least if they were good enough get me out of my couch.

And what I'd see once I arrived, well… Time would tell.

Last edited:
(Content warning: Femdom, dubcon(ish), cnc(ish), hatesex/rough sex, choking, etc. )

According to my phone, The Rose was right around the corner. The whole area in general was littered with restaurants, their many unique romantic styles completely clashing with the huge glass-covered gray rectangles that came out their tops.

I'd worn jeans as she'd told me in the letter, the wireless ear-piece in my hand. I looked at it as I walked down the sidewalk, trying to make sense of it all. None of it felt real. In my head, I was still back in my apartment, vacuuming my floor. My body, however, seemed to indeed be turning a busy city corner, cars upon cars gassing up the air as they always did.

In cities like this, getting a fresh lung of air was like hitting the jackpot.

To my immediate right was the restaurant, posh and fancy as could be. With red and white striped overhangs, big rectangular windows with arches of smaller windows lined up above them. There were live plants standing both inside and outside in order to bring the place alive and of course, among the selection of plants and flowers, were roses. They appeared to be real, the rose petals flush and vividly red like the setting sun. The thorns, of course, had been removed.

Within the restaurants were tables upon tables lined one after the other. Bushy plants, the aforementioned roses and colorful flowers of all sorts fit snugly between the tables and about the restaurant. There were even what appeared to be some kind of trees fitted into the corners and lined against the walls. The walls were a glossy and metallic black, creating a sort of outline for all of the greenery. The tables were covered by fine white tablecloths, with lush, plant-inspired embroidery near the ends. As I got closer to the windows, I curiously looked up upon the ceiling. It was so high up that one could've fit an entire floor of apartments above the heads of the people seated inside, the place almost seeming more spacious than the streets themselves.

I fidgeted with the ear-piece in my hand. On its side was a large 'ON' button, waiting to be pressed. I wasn't sure what I was feeling at that moment. Impressed? Awed? Scared? Curious? Or maybe confused? There were so many candidate emotions that none of them ended up getting my attention, leaving me just a little bit antsy. I was already here, jeans and all. Either this was a prank, or a bluff or… Something else. I'd figure out whatever this whole thing was. What her deal was. I'd decided as much. The alternative was… Well, mundanity. Something I'd experienced my fair share of already.

I put in the ear piece, my finger feeling for the plastic bulge of the 'ON' button and pressed it, assuming she'd want the thing to be on before I walked on in.

"Not quite the fine attire I'd expect, darling."

It was her voice. He could clearly remember it, as if it'd been only yesterday when he'd met her, on that fateful night. It was… Strange. Filled with sensuality yet a sense of caution, gentle and restrained. I gazed over my shoulders as if expecting to see her somewhere, but all I got to see was traffic. Even if I did see her, I wouldn't be able to recognize her. I hadn't even remembered her physical form properly, having been too drunk on exhaustion for memorization when we'd first met. Which I believe to be a huge advantage in the weird game she is playing. An advantage that I didn't want to let her know she had.

Her comment hadn't been entirely out of order. It was a regular long-sleeved blue shirt, the kind you'd wear to work when you weren't dealing with clients or customers. My hair had only been through a quick shower and a quick brush. And my jeans, well, they were regular jeans that could be bought in just about any clothing store, though they fit me well. My shoes were perhaps the biggest offenders; they were cheap off-brand rubber soled shoes, blue fabric on top, white rubber on the bottom.

"I, uh… I don't go out much."

"I know. I'm just teasing you sweety. I've seen what's in your wardrobe, after all."

A twirl of anxiety bubbled in my gut. "Right."

She giggled audibly, her laugh vibrating in my ear. "Oh, you must be so excited!"

"I… I suppose so?"

"Sweet darling… I promise you, there's nothing to worry about."

She sounded strangely sincere, a softness to her tone. Though, such things could be mimicked.

"Right… So, what am I doing?"

I could hear a breathy smile. "Before we get started, I'll need to give you a bit of a, uhm, a mission."

I scratched my neck. "A mission?"

A passerby walked on into the restaurant, staring at me like I was a lunatic. I tried to point to the ear piece, but they'd turned their attention to something else the moment I'd met their eyes.

"A mission, sweety. Quite simply, you must go to the bathroom and take off your underwear. Put your jeans back on, and hide your underwear anywhere you'd like."

"I'm sorry?"

A light laughter came from the other side. "I get it's weird." There was a brief pause. "We can stop all this right now if you want to. What comes next will definitely be something that'll push your limits, which I understand can be scary. I'll be sad, but… I can understand if my requests are a bit too much. There'll be no hard feelings."

I looked at the restaurant, my palms starting to sweat. "So, either I take off my underwear, or…?"

"Oh, well, I'll be generous either way. You can stay and eat no matter what you do, all on me. But the gift, well… That won't be possible, no. I do need you to trust me, sweety. Trust that I want nothing but for you to be happy."

I sighed. "How can I trust you? I barely know you."

"Hmm… I suppose you can't. Not yet, anyway."

Silence hung between the two of us. I walked up to the facade of the restaurant, leaning my back against one of the polished windows.

"That's it?"

"That's it. I'm not going to force you or pressure you. It should be up to you to decide if you want to put your faith in me."

Another silence.

I looked back at the glass door, biting my lower lip. I was so close. A few steps inside, ask for a toilet, take off my underwear and… For once, I'd have a day that wasn't mundane. For once, my life would have a story worth telling, even if I didn't dare to tell it. Perhaps even a disaster would be better than to continue languishing in existential dread for even one more day.

"I'll do it." I said.

She let out a relieved sigh. "That's wonderful! Thank you. You've no idea how excited I am for this."

I tilted my head side to side. "W-well, that's good to hear. So, I just walk in, ignore the waiters and then…" I glanced around to see if anyone was listening. "Go to the toilet?"

"How you do it is up to you, my sweet. Or it wouldn't be a mission, would it?"

"Right. So… I guess I better get going?"

"Indeed! I'll be watching."

A little 'click' could be heard from the ear-piece, leaving me with the bustling and busied noises of the cityscape.

Right. Push open the glass doors. Somehow get to the toilets. Take off underwear. Hide them. I could do this. Right?

I pushed myself off of the window and walked over to the front door. Within was a waiter, smile on his face, ready to greet me. I tried to mentally pep talk myself. Though, out of fear of turning this little gaze into a longing stare, I pushed forward, stepping into the fine restaurant.

"Hello and welcome to The Rose! We're fully booked today, so I'm going to have to ask if you have a reservation."

I tried to act jittery and antsy. I was unsure if the display was convincing in the slightest. "Uhm… I do! Though I really need to go to the bathroom, so can I check in later?"

The waiter tilted his head a little, seeming to think it over.

"I'll give you a nice tip if you let me, how about that?"

He smiled. "Oh, it's fine. I'd rather be tipped for good service than for someone to use the bathroom." He pointed towards the far side wall. "See that door over there?"

I looked, and I saw a dull black door stick out from the gleaming black walls. "Sure!"

"That's the toilet. I'll be here to sign you in once you're done."

"Thank you so much! I'll be right back!"

I rushed past him, my clothes brushing lightly against him by accident. "Sorry!"

I pulled the black door open, rushed down the hall and towards the male bathrooms. I gazed over the bathroom stalls to see if one of them were open, and to my great delight, the one on the far right was available. I opened the stall door and quickly closed it, as if time was of the essence, though she'd never said it was. I locked the door. After hearing a slight click, I felt a sense of calm wash over me.

Right until I remembered what came next.

I swallowed, my breathing shallow. No one was here. No one would see. They wouldn't know whose underwear it was, right? I could always remove them later. With sentiments like those, I tried to calm myself down, though my breathing remained somewhat tense even as it slowed down.

Don't think. Don't think. Don't think.

I reached for my jeans, unbuttoning it, ripped down the fly and pushed down my pants.

Don't think. Don't think. Don't think.

I kicked my pants off of my feet, my anxious fingers reaching for my underwear.

I wonder if anyone can see my pants just lying there-

No.

Don't. Think.

I rushed my underwear off, cock and balls bouncing against my inner thighs as I managed to get my shoes through my plain white underwear's hoops.

Now… Where do I hide them?

I glanced around; but of course, there was only the toilet.

Only the toilet.

What I was about to do was very, very stupid. I took my underwear and began to tear at them. They were surprisingly well made, so I really had to give it my all, my muscles starting to strain before I finally heard the fabric tear. Two evenly sized pieces. It wasn't enough. I didn't want to clog the toilet. Luckily, the next two tears came more easily, starting from the center of the fabric rather than the firm lining. Unluckily, the tearing process was quite audible. Others would definitely be able to hear me; so I had to be quick before anyone got curious.

I threw the rags of my underwear into the toilet, one at a time, flushing the four rags individually. Then, finally, I put my pants back on, my cock hanging loose in the rough fabric. It was… Uncomfortable. And, I couldn't help but fear that my jeans may fall down at any moment, even though they weren't particularly loose.

"You could've put on your jeans before ripping your underwear up, you know?"

I startled, a gasp coming from my lips. "Uh, you're… Watching me?" I whispered.

I glanced around the stall, unsure where this invasion of privacy was coming from.

"I told you I was, didn't I?"

"I… I guess you did."

So, she'd seen… Everything?

"Don't worry. I'm not sharing anything with anyone. There's only one set of eyes that needs to watch this evening on repeat. All on my own, fingers roaming my perky breasts. Thinking about you." She let out a faked, soft feminine moan, the ear piece seeming to vibrate in my ear though in reality it was still. Following it was a hearty laughter, seemingly not quite capable of taking herself seriously. "I hope the real thing sounds better."

Though the moan was fake, it lit a flame under me all the same. For even if it was fake, it was obviously meant to rile me up. It was meant for me. That, no matter how well it was faked, turned me on like I hadn't imagined possible.

"Please, just- What's next?"

"Well, quite simply go back to the waiter and tell him your name. He'll know where to seat you."

Before I could ask any questions, the ear-piece cut out.

Right.

Slightly less comfortable than when I'd arrived, I walked out the toilet stall. The guy washing his hands by the sink gave me some curious glances, ones I ignored as I left the toilets. Without washing my hands. I regretted it the moment I closed the door. It seemed subtlety wasn't my strong suit.

I made my way back to the front, the waiter awaiting me with an ever-welcoming smile.

"I see you're done, good sir!"

I smiled. "Yeah, thanks again. My name is Mark Plen Brunning. There should be a reservation for me, right?"

"Well, let me check sir."

He walked over to a nearby computer erected on a small stand of sorts, tapping away at the keyboard at great speeds.

"A Mr. Brunning you say?"

"Yes! Yes, that's me."

When the waiter turned to look, the former smile had been replaced by a more confused expression. "W-we've gotten a full table reserved for you, it seems. If you'd please follow me."

I tilted my head, curious as to just what was so baffling. Though as I followed the man over to the far corner, I quickly realized what was suspicious about the seating arrangement.

It was a massive table, likely capable of housing a good party of 8 to 16 people. On top of this, the table had a tablecloth that went all the way down to the floor, unlike every other table whose frills hung just a bit off the edge of the table.

"Here you go, Mr. Brunning. I'll be coming with the menus right away!"

My ear came to life. "Sit in the very corner, by the end of the table. Like was it a belated birthday, just for you."

Before I could respond, I heard the ear-piece go silent.

"Thank you!" I replied to the server, who nodded and went towards the kitchen.

Everything about this was suspicious. Was she going to invite in a surprise party or something? Was she? And why was the tablecloth so different from the other tables? Was there something hidden underneath it? I was tempted to look, but I decided against it. She probably wouldn't be very happy if I spoiled her surprise.

I sat by the far end of the table, as she'd told me. For a while, I just sat there, idly twiddling my thumbs. The waiter came back to my table with a menu, the two of us exchanged pleasantries and he was on his way. A wine menu and a regular menu. Well, as regular as it'd get in a place so fancy that even the air felt expensive, the ventilation in the room absolutely pristine. I took in a deep breath, fresh air filling my lungs. Quite delightful!

The ear piece spoke, "I'd recommend that you order a full bottle of wine. My gift quite likes to drink, and if she's happy, you'll be, my sweet."

I frowned. "She?"

"Yes. Whatever you do, don't lift the tablecloth. You're not allowed to see her face. You're not allowed to touch her unless I permit it. You're to let her do whatever she pleases. Do you understand?"

My frown deepened, my eyes looking down at the table as if they could somehow see through the hard wooden surface.

"Oh, and don't kick her when she first touches you. That would be very unfortunate!" She said, followed by a brief and bright chuckle. Her voice had been growing increasingly bubbly; there was no doubt in my mind that she was enjoying this. Exactly why she enjoyed it, I didn't quite understand.

And, I didn't have a lot of time to think about it.

Two hands pushed out against the fabric of the tablecloth, lifting it up over my thighs, crumbling it against my midriff. As she did so, her hands slid up my clothed jeans, the unmistakable shape of a head outlined in the lush floral patterns in front of me.

That explained the tablecloth.

Having a woman between my legs in a public restaurant wasn't on my 'list of things I'd expect to happen in this lifetime'. I'm not sure I'd ever even been bold enough to fantasize about it. My mind fawned over all the things she could do to me, thrills surged through my gut. The motives for both the lady running her hands against my legs and the woman in my ear were still a mystery to me. What was the gift, exactly? A blowjob? Well... I definitely wouldn't mind that. That would be a story to tell.

Though I was excited, I felt the urge to get up and leave. To cease this while it was but a casual experience. To leave with a quaint memory of things so beyond the mundane as to be considered the fantasy of a mentally unstable workaholic. But the thrills kept me seated. Kept me in this perfect strangers hands, kept me wanting whatever was about to happen. I was free, and yet, I was bound beyond rescue.

She gave my thighs a light introductory caress, hands sliding up and down them as if she was petting me. "Hi!", she whispered in a low, raspy tone.

"W-why hello there. Nice to meet you?" I spoke, hand on my ear, pretending to talk into my ear piece.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Brunning."

"You can call me-"

"No worries, I know what to call you and when."

"And… What do I call you?"

"Hmm… Well, you can call me pineapple."

"Pineapple?"

"Yes?"

"No- I meant-"

She pressed her forearms onto my thighs, spreading them apart.

"Wait!-"

I resisted a little, muscles tensing up, though my resistance was only symbolic of my anxieties and concerns rather than a lack of consent. I gave in, bit by bit. She scooted in, her soft feminine frame coddled against my clothed member, arms on my inner thighs.

"Huh, I can sort of see your face through the cloth!"

"Y-yeah?"

"You're cute? Like hell?" Her voice kept growing louder and louder with apparent excitement.

I glanced around.

"Oh, uh, sssh!"

"Oh, don't shush me unless the waiter is coming around. We've got this whole corner just to ourselves, don't we? And if we don't, well, that's the exciting part, isn't it?"

The head bulge in the tablecloth lowered, and just then, I could feel the softness of a tongue running up the side of my fly, pressing against my cock through the fabric. There was no hesitation to her moves, no sense of shyness, no restraint besides the ones that'd prolong the tease. She gave my cock a clothed kiss, the heat of her breaths running up and under my shirt.

Instinctively, my legs tensed, my body not quite sure how to handle her advances.

"Fuck!"

"Ssssshhh… I thought you wanted this to be silent?"

Unsure of what to do, I leaned in over the table, burrowing my elbows down upon it. I put my hands on my cheeks, my eyes peeking out through slits in my fingers. No touching. No stopping her. Not even allowed to see her face. It was becoming quite clear what the gift was. And, why I'd had to remove my underwear.

Just then, a waiter came up to them.

"There's a good b-"

"Pineapple!"

"Pineapple, good sir?"

"Ah, yes, uhh… Do you have anything with pineapple on the menu?"

The waiter blinked.

"I'm afraid not sir. But, we do have some fine salads if you'd like? Though I recommend that as a side order."

"Hmm…"

She began to nibble and grind her teeth up against my cock.

"Uhh, sounds good, I'll have a salad!"

She bit the zipper of my jeans, a low whirr of metal coming from under the table, fingers reaching for the button of my pants.

"Of course sir! Which one would you like?"

"You know what? Surprise me!"

As the whirr stopped and the button came undone, I could feel the fresh well-ventilated air breeze against my cock and up my midriff. I was bared before her whims. And her first whim was to kiss my cock like had she been reunited with a long lost lover. Pecks, nibbles, a loving tongue, desire welling up within me with every loving tease. I grit my teeth under the cover of my lips, trying to hold back any signs of arousal.

The waiter just looked confused, seeming to notice the change in my mood. "Uhm, certainly. The shrimp salad should be delectable, if you're into seafood. Otherwise-"

"Shrimp sounds great, actually! T-thank you."

"Of course, sir! Anything else?"

"Uhh, well, I think-"

'Pineapple' decided to bite quite a bit harder than just a nibble. It caused my legs to jolt just a bit, even though I actively tried to suppress any suspicious movements or pained gasps.

My ear spoke, "The wine, sweetheart. Make it white. It's her favorite."

"Oh, uhh, could you get me a glass of-"

She bit me again.

"No, uhh, a bottle of wine?"

"For yourself?"

"… Yes."

"… Of course, sir! What about a main course?"

"S-sure. I'll have one of your steaks!"

"Sure, we have-"

"Surprise me, it's all good!"

The waiter was starting to grow visibly flustered. "I- Well, we have an entrecôte on the menu, with-"

"Sure, sounds great!"

Me and the waiter exchanged an uncomfortably long gaze.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just been a long day. Just want to be as alone as possible, you know?"

The waiter smiled. "Ah, of course sir." He glanced towards the table. "We'll bring your order soon. I'll bring out a wine; and, I'll make it a surprise, just for you."

I couldn't help but smile. "Thanks."

As the waiter grabbed the menus, Pineapple decided to up the ante, taking in all of my cock in her mouth in one go. I bit my tongue to avoid gasping in surprise yet again, a moan stuck in my throat. My cock was still limp, but that didn't seem to prevent her from sucking me off, head bobbing up and down, cock hardening second by second. I could feel her wonderful lips, the suction from her lungs pressing their soft embrace against me. I could feel the warmth of her mouth, drenching my member in comfortable lust. I could feel her warm, dexterous tongue, never seeming to idle, swaying right and left under the base of my member. The suction, the friction and the saliva slobbered all over my cock eventually caused the tablecloth to show hints of moist near the base of my member, slowly pooling down by my pelvis and on the seat.

"C-can't wait f-for the wine." I tried to busy my vocal chords.

The waiter winked as if he knew what was going on, though he hopefully didn't. "Of course. It'll be right there in a moment."

With the waiter leaving the table, Pineapple lifted herself off of my cock with a loud suckling pop. It was then I noticed how labored my breathing had become, even though she'd only been going at it for a minute or two.

"Was that really necessary?"

"Ab. So. Lutely."

She giggled, her one finger flicking my cock.

"Nice and ready."

In all honesty, it was a miracle it hadn't hardened prior to her sudden 'assault'.

"So… This is the 'gift', then?"

"Hmm… There's more to it, but you'll see."

Those weren't comforting words to me. As I wondered what it could imply, I noticed her fiddle around between my legs, her one hand idly holding my cock.

"There it is!"

"What?"

"The cock ring."

"The what now?"

I felt her pull at the fly's opening, her hands pulling out my balls, giving them a light, gentle fondle. Then, I felt something… Weird wrap around the base of my cock and balls. It was tight, somewhat uncomfortable, and yet… It felt good, somehow. I could clearly feel the flow of blood that was being squeezed into my member. Though it was unpleasant, the increase in sensitivity was completely new to me. I had no idea that was even a thing, but my cock's nerves were now capable of feeling even the lightest of breezes. Why hadn't I tried this before?

She gently rubbed the knuckle of her index finger against the length of my member. I could feel her finger with a strange level of precision that I didn't know was possible. The lithe friction, the new sensations, it was enough to make it twitch under her relatively light tease.

"There we go. This should make it all the more fun!"

"Oh, it feels weird!"

She gave my cock a peck.

"Weeeirdly good?"

"Is it safe?"

"Perfectly! It's just a cock ring." I couldn't help but sense a slight hint of predatory glee to her tone.

I shook my head, letting out a sigh of frustration. What on earth had I gotten myself into?

"Oh, shush. You'll love me soon enough."

She rubbed the palm of her hand over the tip of my cock, gently shuffling around the foreskin. I could tell she wasn't in a rush; she was practically just massaging my cock, letting arousal slowly build up in my hips. It was… Amazing. Just sitting there, with someone carefully caressing your member, public or not. Of course, it was hard to forget that people were walking about. No matter what faces I'd wanted to make, I'd constantly have to pretend. Pretend that I was bored. Pretend that I was alone. Pretend I was just waiting for my first bottle of wine.

Over the next few minutes, she'd never speed up. She'd switch between different loving acts: Slow licks, her thumb running around the inside of my foreskin, her hand running up my now overly sensitive member. Thanks to the cock ring, all the sensations were new and exciting. Thrilling. Arousing beyond what I'd ever tried before. The care she put into her motions were slowly bringing me to my limits.

And yet, she never sped up. She never ran her hand up and down to get me off. She never bobbed up and down my shaft with the intent to swallow. She just… Kept going.

And from time to time, she'd stop for a little. Say a few words, usually idle chatter. Asking me how my day was going, whether I'd been stressed out lately, that sort of thing. In the meantime, my cock would get further from that desired orgasm. Yet, the arousal persisted. Lower abdomen, upper abdomen, chest, its tendrils spreading like roots through my being. I didn't think much of it. I just thought she wanted me to enjoy the experience; that if she rushed into things, it'd be over too soon, which would be a shame given how rare an experience this whole event was.

I had only stumbled upon a half-truth, though.

"Here's your wine, sir."

"Thank you!" I said, having grown somewhat accustomed to the constant presence of arousal at this point.

The server took the bottle and poured my glass of wine for me, in that fancy way only servers know how to. Normally, I'd be taken in by that part of the experience, but just about every portion of my mind was elsewhere.

"The salad is coming right away, sir." He said, leaving for the kitchen.

The moment he left, a small, sticky feminine hand emerged from under the tablecloth, palm turned upwards, fingers beckoning. She was asking for her glass of wine. Demanding it, sort of. It was strangely adorable to me, the cute little palm by my thigh seeming really rather in need of my services.

I looked to the glass of wine, then to the hand, then around the restaurant to see if anyone could see us. No one.

My ear spoke, "Oh sweetheart, don't keep her waiting."

"Right."

I took the glass, lowered it down to the hand which came from the void itself and gently poked it against the side of her palm. The gesturing hand began to feel for the glass, her saliva-sweetened fingers brushing up against my hand. It rubbed off on me easier than I'd liked, the sense of sticky wetness not leaving once she pulled her glass into the table's dark underside. I quickly brushed off what I assumed to be saliva in my blue shirt.

I heard eager glugs from underneath the table, the glass returning to my side just a moment later. I picked it up, and as expected, it was slightly sticky to the touch by then. I made sure to dry it off with my napkin.

That was… Fast.

"More?" I asked.

She flicked my cock with her free hand.

"Not yet, silly. But, you better not drink a drop of that bottle. It's all mine."

I took the glass and placed it back on the table, quickly realizing how weird it'd look for me to have drunk an entire glass of wine before the meal even had arrived. Though I couldn't think of any way to cover it up; and perhaps I couldn't be bothered to try. Perhaps I just liked to drink wine quickly, who were the waiters to judge?

Soon after she'd had her drink, I could feel that she went back to licking and pleasing my member. And, I just enjoyed it. Leaned into it. Feeling every moment, embroidering them into my memory. For some reason, though, she'd grown somewhat quiet. I'd grown to like the idle chatter, as it sort of calmed my nerves and let me forget just how crazy what we were doing really was. Now, I was forced to think about it. Not longer than two minutes after she'd gone quiet, a server came back towards me.

The moment I spotted him, I felt her deepthroat all of my cock. She practically slammed her lips against my pelvis, kissing my base by accident, as if simply trying to get me off all of a sudden.

I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach, a loud gasp of air coming out my lips. If it hadn't been for the breaks, I was certain what she was doing would've been more than enough to tip me over the edge. Now, however, it just kept my groin stirring, wanting more, desiring to be hers.

"Are you okay, sir?"

She bobbed up and down like a maniac, tongue somehow twirling up and down the sides of my member as she did so.

This wasn't an accident. It was on purpose. She wanted my face to crack, my body to reveal its weakness, for the waiter to be disgusted. What had seemed like calming teases had just been a warmup, getting me to just the right spot to squeeze a moan out of me when needed.

The calm vanished upon the realization. In its stead came a hint of dread.

"Mmhf, thank you… For the salad."

"Oh! Uhh, here's your shrimp salad, sir. You'll see there's lemon, a bit of icerberg, some pistachios and-"

He droned on as servers should, but I wasn't listening. I was just staring at the salad in a desperate attempt to distract my mind.

"… more?"

"Hmm?"

The server tilted his head. "The wine, sir."

"Mhm, ahaaa- huu, y-yes. That would be good, great, lovely, wonderful."

I was so close. Just a bit more. Just a bit more. I could feel my member start to twitch, my every instinct primed for release, and then-

She stopped.

My spine shivered, a fizzling sigh steaming out of my lips. My face was out of my control, though I somehow managed to restrain my vocal chord. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck you.

An orgasmic pleasure without release coursed through my body, causing light involuntary twitching without lessening my want at all. What was that? Never in my life had I tried something like that, and yet, not a single drop had come out of me. Not a single ounce of relief. I bit my lips, eyes wide like a madman's.

"Sir?"

"H-huh?"

"Are you sure you don't need something?"

"Hmm!" I nodded in frustration.

"O… Okay."

The server poured another glass of wine, casting a suspicious glance or two.

I breathed like had I run a marathon, yearning sweat making its first appearance.

When… When would it stop?

If she could do this once, could she do it twice?

Thrice?

I couldn't think, I could barely perceive, I barely even existed and yet I felt like I was burning with life and want. It was… Scary, somehow. I felt… Powerless. A quiet part of me wanted to push her away and end it, but the lust was overriding any sense of reason. I'd always prided myself on my ability to reason, and yet, even those abilities were now chained. Not with handcuffs, prison bars or gags, but just by a want.

If I walked away, all of this want would turn to nothing.

I knew that. She knew that. My mysterious benefactor knew that. I wasn't quite sure when it'd happened, but without knowing it, my mind had been chained to that chair. To their game. Making me a whim to their wants by making me imprisoned by my own lust.

The server left without a word. At this point in time, I'm sure their suspicions were growing too much for me to subdue them. It'd be a matter of time before an unknown number of people knew me as nothing but a wanton pervert. Even if I wasn't one. At least… I didn't think I was one. But, as chained as my mind was, nothing prevented me from ending it. From breaking one of their rules, looking at her face, and having it all end just like that.

But, which man would be able to resist this? I wasn't weird. This wasn't weird. Okay, this was weird, but… I wasn't weird. Did it even matter if I was the odd one out, amidst this deadened world? One of the few who felt alive amidst a sea of dulled grays?

I felt like it did, but I couldn't figure out why.

"You've grown awfully quiet, haven't you?"

Anger began to stir within me. "Just… Stop toying around with me already."

"But the main meal hasn't even arrived, Sir Brunning."

I wasn't sure why I was angry. Was it frustration? Fear of my own lust? I couldn't quite decipher it, yet…

"Shut up. Just… Get me off already."

She chuckled. "Now we're talking."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just being silly."

She flicked my cock, causing my body to spasm.

"Ah, this is why I love what I do. You're all mine, aren't you?"

Her hand emerged yet again. It wanted wine. It wasn't cute anymore. I just felt manipulated.

"And what if I don't give it to you?"

It was a desperate threat, but it was all I had to threaten with.

"Then I'll ruin your orgasm, obviously."

"I don't… What does that mean?"

"I'll…" She began to jerk me off, quick slippery motions getting me to groan within seconds. Just finish it. Finish it! "And then stop!" Her fingers lifted off of my member.

"F-fuck… A-and how's that different from what you just did?"

"I'll stop just as you begin to cum, rather than just before. Perhaps I'll do something to distract you, too. And bam! Without any stimulation, with your mind on something else, your orgasm will only leave you tired rather than relieved. All that buildup for nothing, the longing still residing within you once it's all over."

"T-there's no way that's a thing. I've never tried it before."

"You have a phone, right? You can look it up if you don't believe me."

I pulled out my phone, thinking it was a bluff. A minute or so later, I'd found some good sources indicating that it was, in fact, a thing. I wasn't quite sure what to say.

She flicked my cock.

"So… Wine?"

I didn't say anything. When her hand emerged from under the table, risking to be seen yet again, I handed her the second glass of wine saying not a word. I was pissed. Frustrated. I was pent up and had no way to act on those feelings. Or rather, no way I'd feel like I'd win.

I stabbed my fork into the shrimp, distracting myself with food though my hunger had somehow been subdued by nothing but arousal and frustration.

"Oh, can I have some?"

"You… Want some of my food?"

"I mean, food has to be good in a place like this."

She handed me the glass, but as I took it, her hand just remained, demanding to be fed. There was no way people wouldn't be conspicuous of this, but… Well, for one, I didn't want a ruined orgasm. Secondly… Even though I was angry, I… I just didn't have a lot of mean bones in me. And… Perhaps this was meant to be fun by the end of it? It was strange. I felt angry, and yet, I didn't feel a lot of spite. Though perhaps I should feel said spite.

I looked around, trying to see if there was anyone looking. Sadly, I caught a few glances. It seems being the only person at a large table who then also acts weirdly makes people want to look. I'd garnered more attention than previously, that much was for sure. How on earth was I going to sneak food down to her? At least with the glass, I could pretend to be 'relaxing my hand by my hip'. No one does that with food.

Perhaps… If I 'relaxed my hand' with but a shrimp on my fork. Perhaps that'd do? But it'd be a very slow way to feed someone. Even then, it was the only plan I had in mind.

I stabbed a shrimp, lowered it down to touch her hand and then waited.

Shortly after, I felt her lean in over me, clothed breasts brushing against my member by accident. Her hand grabbed the fork, swiping it out of my hand before I could react. I still didn't look, but I was mighty confused. Moments later, she handed me back the fork. Only it was dripping with saliva, shaft to tip.

"Thanks."

I looked at the fork, unsure what to do with the quickly chilled saliva covering the whole of it. With a light chuckle, I reached for the napkin.

"Now now, we wouldn't want to spoil her fun, would we dear?", my ear said.

"You can't be serious."

"I'm perfectly serious, sweety."

"And what if I don't do it?"

"I'd have to punish you, of course."

"How?"

"Well, there's more days to come. And I have plenty of tools, my sweet. I hope you'll come to enjoy them, too."

I shook my head. No. No way. I wrapped the fork in the napkin, drying off as much of the saliva as I could, the moisture dampening the napkin.

"Oh, my sweet. How I wish I could be there to punish you in person."

"Yeah, but you're not."

"But I know where you live, so… If you find yourself a little 'tied up' in the morning, you'll know why. Oh, and I could feed you breakfast while you lie there, squirming, my hand slowly running over your cock. I think it'll be fun!"

"I'm… Sorry?"

"Oh no. It's both too late and too early for that, my darling."

The ear piece cut off.

A snicker came from underneath the table. "Sounds like you got yourself into trouble."

"You could hear that?"

"Maaaybe?"

She gave my still hardened cock a lick. The fact that it could remain hard for so long without stimulation must have been due to the cock ring; I could practically feel the blood pour out into my member, in a way that was somewhat uncomfortable but mostly just made me much more sensitive than I was used to.

Which, combined with her endless teasing, was unbearable.

Luckily, for the duration of the salad, she seemed more focused on getting something to eat and drink. She'd demanded just about all of the shrimp, leaving me to eat the leaves leftover greens on the plate. And of course, every once in a while she'd steal the fork again, suckling on it to make it wet. Even when dried, it was very hard to ignore the fact that I was sharing a fork with someone who'd had my cock in her mouth.

As we awkwardly finished the side order, a new group of people entered. Suits, ties, fine jeans. All of them looked all too familiar.

They were my coworkers.

I'd calmed myself down by thinking that there was no one in the restaurant that I'd be able to recognize. Now, that wasn't the case any longer. And as if on the beat, the bulge underneath the tablecloth grew, my cock now poking against the lower parts of two fluffy, soft and warm mounds.

"I've heard men like this, I think?"

She teased the tip of my cock with her underboob, squeezing and pressing her breasts together just on the very top of my cock. She was massaging the tip of my cock with the softest, most delectable flesh on her body. It was silky smooth, warm and dreamily soft to the touch. She squished the head of my cock just with her underboob, rubbing it against me like was she wiping off a stain. If it'd been done in private, I'd likely been in heaven. Instead, I was filled to the brim with anxiety. Because, after all, I knew what she was planning to do.

One of my coworkers waved at me from the other table. I gave him a short, curt, nod. Then, I felt my cock get completely embraced by her silky soft bosom. They were slammed against my pelvis, letting out a low, lewd, flop. I hid my face in my hands, toes curled, fingers clenched and nails scraped against my forehead, my body already having been on edge from all the prior stimulation.

Oh, she was so soft.

"Mark?"

I didn't say anything. My body wanted nothing but to scream in wanton pleasure.

"Uhh, Mark?"

"I feel sick," I snapped.

"Oh… I was going to ask-"

"Please go."

In order not to make too much noise, she'd stopped bouncing her breast atop my member and instead began to squeeze them around my cock with varying motions, a kneading massage using fluffy breasts as her tools of choice. They melted around the tip of my cock, spilt over it and grinded down my cock oh so slowly, trying to hit every spot of my cock with a loving, lusting embrace, squishing, kneading and rubbing my member without halt. Skin upon skin, friction turning my legs to pudding. I hadn't tried a boobjob before, but I had no doubts in my mind that hers were beyond what one could expect. A dream in some scenarios, a growing nightmare in my current predicament.

"Oh… Uh… Okay," he said.

I'd have to deal with the fallout of that some other day. I hadn't even bothered to look to see who it was.

This whole experience, all of it, it was too much for me. The humiliating expressions upon my quivering lips, the strange feeling of surrender growing within my every vein, my emotions an alien landscape for me to wander in confusion. Though, underneath it all, I felt something else. Something simpler, more easily grasped. A growing anger. It felt like it might just overpower my lust if I fanned its flames. So I did. Slowly. Without her knowing.

I imagined hating her. The woman between my legs. I pretended she was truly trying to hurt me, rather than please me, whereas in reality I had no idea what her motives were. I tried to summon enough courage to break their rules. To break their rules and still get off. It felt sickening to even fantasize about it, but the anger convinced me it was fine. That they'd deserve it. Because I knew she'd stop just as I was about to cum. I knew she'd keep going, keep me on my edge, humiliating me in front of oh so many people. Fun, right?

A small voice of reason tried to reach out to me amidst my growing self-delusion. But, it was too faint.

As my body began to shiver and squirm under her touch, she stopped. She lifted her breasts off my cock, the sensation almost painful to me out of pure need. I felt lonely, somehow, without her embrace. The slightest ventilated breeze was all she left me with.

The pure lust running through my veins would've been enough to cum thrice over, but instead, it was just building up within me, painfully so. I was left to my convulsions, waves upon waves drowning me in a sea of desire. My cheeks were red hot, my lungs were aflame, my gut twirled with excited anticipation for something my mind knew would never come.

"Please… Just… Let me…"

"Not when you squirm so much! Not when you want me so much. I want to see more. I want to see more of what you can do. I want to see more of who you are."

For once, her voice seemed wrapped in a husky want of her own. Her usual teasing demeanor had only hinted at her truly perverse yearnings, yearnings she was finally allowing to surface, or so it seemed.

"There's a way for you to end it, you know." She said. "But you're not ready for it."

She flicked my cock with her finger yet again, and oh, it was almost enough for me to get off. If only she'd overplayed her hand. If only she'd accidentally allowed my release. But no. Instead, her flick had somehow been perfectly timed to put me on the very edge once again, my hands digging into my face, gut spasming, whole body shivering.

"Your steak, sir?"

"Place it." I snapped.

He placed the steak in front of me without a word and left. It seemed the staff had had enough of me.

"Is this what you want?"

"Hmm… Almost."

"Tell me what you want. You can have it. Is it money? Is it my shirts? Do you want to tie me up in a dungeon for a day? What is it?"

"… I want you to squirm. I want you like this. I want you pent up, I want you thinking about no one but me. I want to be your world, your cock my joystick. Until you give it to me, I won't let you escape your fate."

It was like her entire personality had shifted. Whatever innocence she'd played pretend with earlier was gone. All that was left was a person more sultry than any I'd ever met.

She ran her knuckle up and down the side of my cock. "This is the fun part, you know? I'll get you up to the edge again and again and again, several times in a row, until your mind is completely broken. Then, maybe, I'll let you cum."

It took so little effort on her part now. Just a few rubs, and my body was already ready to fire. And then she stopped. I let out a low whimper; one of both pain and pleasure. I'd never moaned in my life, let alone whimpered. I didn't know those sounds could come out my lips.

She waited. Then she teased. I went to the edge. Then she stopped. My anger build up underneath the surface. She waited. Then she teased. I went to the edge. Just as she'd promised, she did it again and again and again with a level of skill I'd never imagined to be possible. She didn't even know me. How did she know I was getting close?

But, unbeknownst to her, she was stoking a very different flame. One that was slowly starting to take control away from her. One that burned with a different intensity.

"Most people would've broken by now, in one way or the other. You're quite fun, you know? A man with this level of patience and self-control is rare."

Nothing came out of my lips. I just kept fueling my anger, knowing it'd be the only way out. Knowing it'd be the only way out of these chains.

She gave my cock a lick, and my body squirmed at her command.

She pressed the fabric of her top against my cock, and my body squirmed at her command.

She ran her pinky against my foreskin, and my body squirmed at her command.

"Perhaps if you'd eat your steak, you wouldn't appear like such a mess, you know? Play pretend. I saw how good your acting was earlier." She said, a light giggle escaping her lips.

Finally, the oil had been lit aflame, and my soul was ablaze. Had my soul been colored in lust before, it was now swiftly turned to anger, the lust itself becoming my fury's fuel.

I lifted the tablecloth, breaking the rules and stared right at her, fury in my eyes. I wasn't sure what I was about to do next. Vile thoughts filled my mind, the voice of reason somehow still present enough to make me doubt.

Instead of a look of fear, disappointment or anger, she simply bit her lips, a lusty smile coming upon her features. She had two joyous dimples upon her lips, her fair skin and perfectly round features covered in bits of her own spit. She had smeared lipstick on her lips, my cock and pelvis now covered with red. She had lovely brown locks of hair, put up into a bun, likely to keep it out of the way.
It was strange. She didn't look like someone who'd get off on teasing someone for ages; her brown eyes, sizeable but not absurdly large breasts covered by a slim top that allowed for one to gaze upon her underboob. Everything she'd chosen to wear was lewd, yet her features were ones you'd see in just about any cute girl around the block. If she hadn't just lit my very being aflame like a wanting maniac for the past half hour, she'd positively appear completely innocent to me.

"Finally!" she said in a raspy, needy, tone. "Oh, those eyes- I'll be sneaking out into the ladies room. I'll meet you in five, stall on the left."

Taking advantage of my confusion, she pulled back down the tablecloth and snuck back in under the table from whence she came. She popped up further down the table, mirror in hand, quickly drying her face off in the cloth before reapplying her lipstick, finishing with a smack of her lips. She looked at me, winked, and then scooted on out from the seats and couches surrounding the table.

See you in five. Like I'd let her decide that. Like it would somehow hide all the things she'd done under that table. Like I didn't already look like a fool. I wasn't going to listen.

I stared at her as she walked away without a care in her life, practically skipping over to the ladies room. And all I could feel was anger. What she'd done was cruel. And there was only one way to undo it.

What is it that I am about to do, though?

I reached down for the cock ring and fiddled with it for a bit, but I quickly realized I'd need it for what came next. I wouldn't want to go limp. Not after all I'd gone through. I zipped up my jeans past my erection, buttoning my jeans. The bulge was unlikely to go unseen. Even then, I was determined not to give her five minutes.

She'd have the time I'd let her have. For once.

This isn't who I am.

I scooted out from my seat and walked with a steady pace towards the toilets. Down the hall, turned left, there it was. The ladies room. Stall on the left. As I walked, I could feel my lust threatening to take over once again. To reclaim me as its own. While it had fueled my anger, it had also infected it; turned it into something besides just fury.

I approached the stall door. Then, without waiting, I slammed the stall door open.

"Ooh!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. She bit her lower lips, eyes lighting up. "Oh, that's a first."

I walked on in, closing the door behind me.

She leaned up to kiss me, but I moved my head out of the way.

I'd come for one reason.

My hands went down to her wet slit, feeling for any kind of panties. None. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw them on the floor beside the toilet.

I unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, the cloth plopping down onto the ground. She leaned closer so that she could embrace me, but I didn't want her to control this moment. She'd controlled everything else.

No. It was my turn to control her.

Why am I doing this?

I twisted her arm behind her back and slammed her face first against the nearest wall, a loud banging vibrating through all the stalls.

She let out an audible moan. One that I ignored.

I used my forearm to press her against the wall, breasts and cheeks squeezed against it. There wasn't a hint of resistance. I needed my forearm for something else, so I leaned in with my chest to keep up the pressure, my fingers reaching for my member.

I maneuvered my cock beneath her wet slit, the slightest sensation of her eager flesh almost causing me to kneel. My heart burning with a vengeful delight kept me standing, a willpower summoned from nowhere. With it inside of me, I remained standing. Ready to go. Filled to the brim with something I couldn't label. A determination, a vengeance from the depths of my being.

Whatever it was, it consumed my mind, a madness from beyond my understanding. Fantasies. Dreams. Desires. They all swirled inside me, knowing what was to come. Knowing I'd finally get what I'd wanted. What I might always have wanted, unknowingly. With what resembled a growl, I thrust all of my cock inside her, gasp escaping my lips. It was an intense relief, one that forced me to pause just to feel her insides with my cock. Wet, warm, embracing. She'd been ready for me for a while. How long? I'd never know.

The sensations drove me wild, even just resting inside her. It was real. I was really inside of her. I just breathed over her shoulder, as if something was waiting to 'click' inside my mind.

And then, it did. It wasn't often you could tell exactly when you've lost your sanity.

My hips got into motion. One thrust. Two thrusts. Three. I was experimenting. Playing around. Seeing what felt best, lost to hedonism. I noticed that if I thrust forward, I'd hear her body flail against the stall wall. For some reason, that sound was bliss to me. The frustration within me egging me on to thrust her harder and harder, to make her feel what I felt.

"Oh, oh! Ah!"

She began to moan, which only egged me on further. I put it all into my hips, the entire length of my cock slammed into the deepest depths of her warm embrace, our bodies meshed in a lewd orchestration of my design. I slammed her into the wall as hard as I could with my thrusts, again and again, My hand still wrestling with her wrist.

"YES! Oh, daddy, yes!"

Daddy?

I grunted in response to her provocation, yet they still got to me. There was something primal about it, her words clearly dripping with want for me. Me, of all people. I lifted my hand off of her wrist and instead wriggled both my arms under her armpits, pulling her back, her spine curved towards me. With my nose in her neck, my lips brushing against here flesh, I couldn't help but bite.

"Bite harder! Harder! Choke me! Choke me!"

Without a pause to the beat of my flesh beating hers into the wall, I opened my mouth to bite down into her flesh, as if marking her as my own. Thrusting her hips themselves into the wall, my balls now brushing against the wall's dirtied surface with my every pounding, my hands rose up for her throat, starting to squeeze at it. It would've been an uncomfortable feeling, if it hadn't been because I could feel her body shiver the moment my hands grasped at her throat. Her moans squeezed past my hands, her clothed breasts squeezed against my forearms, our wanting sweat mixing.

I was caught in a searing hot blaze of lust, my vision starting to turn to a blur. Every thrust slammed her into the wall, and yet, it wasn't enough for me. Anger burned through my muscles, riling my arms and legs up, using every inch of my strength to squeeze her against the wall. Press her against it, bendt spine and all. She was surprisingly flexible, her body caving to my whim more easily than I'd expected.

"Oh, you're raping me daddy! I must've been bad- So bad- I must deserve it, daddy!"

I blotted out her rather disturbing words to the back of my mind, fully enthused in thrusting her pussy until it was sore. With the support of my arms around her front, I made sure to put my all into every ramming thrust, pulling back and slamming back in like was I intending to bruise her against the wall. I could feel her turn to pudding in my arms, every thrust causing her to limp about more and more like was she but a rag hanging in my arms. Just in case, I let go of my hands, but that just caused her to bite me, so I placed my hands back where they belonged. Right on her soft skinned throat. The same one which had held my cock minutes prior.

Some of my thrusts had enough force to sweep her off her feet for but a second, all of her dangling off of my hips. I was pounding her labia with my pelvis, cock all the way within her depths, wet splashes dripping down our mess with every slapping of flesh. Her knees were having a hard time keeping up, her body seeming to fall against the wall rather than rest against it, bonking and thumping against the wall.

"Oh daddy! Daddy is- He's-"

"Shut. The fuck. Up!"

I lifted her up off the ground, my one arm placed around her abdomen, my other hand going up to her mouth, sticking as many fingers as I could inside her mouth. Of course, she simply started to suck them, seemingly trying to help me fit in all five.

Using the arm wrapped around her abdomen for leverage, I placed her against the cover of the toilet, face first, though not too roughtly; I didn't want her to lose her teeth. It allowed me to lean in over her, all of her lithe form embraced by my physique. With her in my arm, her hair brushing against my lips, her perfume in my nostrils, I went as mad as I'd been before. Pounding, thrusting, slamming, the toilet floor getting increasingly wet by the drops being forced out of her with my every impact. Between her tongue rolling between my fingers, as if competitively trying to suck all of them like were they stray cocks, and my constant exploration of her insides, I could finally feel my arousal build up to that long-wanted finish.

Just a few more thrusts. Just a few more thrusts! I found that every fiber of my muscles were willing to cooperate with the sole purpose of seeding her innards, any concerns about impregnations, noises made or anything at all already drained from my mind by her loving lips.

I could feel it. I could feel it! That feeling she'd made me feel so many times, now accompanied by the knowledge that this time, she couldn't stop me. I groaned and moaned, signaling that it was finally here.

She bit my fingers, causing me to yelp them out. "No!" She yelled.

No?

Now, it was her turn to tense up. I was caught completely off guard as she used all of her strength to push back against me, causing me to fall back on my butt, my head knocked against the door to the stall, confusion filling my mind. Fear filled my mind, a fear that she'd just made me edge myself. But, moments later — before I'd even managed to open my eyes — I felt her slam down onto my cock again, my whole body flailing against the floor as hers had done earlier. When I opened my eyes, I saw her face. Madness was the only thing that could describe what I saw; her eyes seemed both filled yet empty, soft yet determined, loving yet cold.

She bounced on top of me, eyes never leaving mine, the brown strangely soft eyes piercing mine with a want akin to that of a lusting predator. Her lips were parted, her breasts heaved with her every breath, her underboob glistening with sweat. I couldn't figure out what that gaze meant. I couldn't figure out why she'd let me take control as she did. And I couldn't understand why she was now on top of me, milking my member like her life depended on it, squeezing it for the release she'd refused for so long.

I'd thought I'd been in control, but it turned out that she was the one running the show.

"Yes… I'll make you feel good! Can you feel it, daddy? Can you feel it?"

I was still hers, so I did what little I could to thrust back up into her whenever she slammed down upon me. Unceremoniously, I felt my entire body spasm helplessly as I finally approached the point of no return. For some reason, she just sped up. The buildup was quick. Then, it happened. A roaring moan tapered out into a series of complaining yearnings, forced out by her pussy's every thumping. Blistering pleasure, a relief like no other, my hips buckling and shaking, my whole body no more than weak jello. I could feel it sputter inside of her, her insides a melting pot of juices. In seconds, her draining folds had begun to squeeze my balls for cum, my entire mind going blank at the overwhelming nature of the release. I felt my vision go white, my body writhe uncontrollably, each clasping of her labia against my pelvis forcing out more and more cum. I could feel it drip down my penis, pooling up down by the base of my balls, the sheer amount of it more than I'd ever even hoped to produce in the past.

But she didn't slow down.

As the last drop of cum left me, all that was left was a sensitive, sore, cock-ring engorged cock sticking up for its' mistress' pleasure. I had no idea how we were still going. All I knew was that my member was feeling... Strange. It was like someone had injected an aphrodisiac straight into my veins, the sensitivity topped off like I'd never experienced anything in my life. Another new, alien sensation. Another one for the list.

I bonked lifelessly against the stall door, pain meshing with an unreal, foggy pleasure. It was to the point that it felt like a dream, my consciousness seeming to slip, and yet, it stubbornly remained.

None of it made sense. Why was my cock still hard? Why did it still feel good? Was it the cockring? The foreplay? The tease? I'd never been able to keep it up after an orgasm before — everything was a haze, and nothing made any blasted sense.

"Ah, daddy! I won't stop, I won't stop, I won't stop. You have to feel good, daddy. You have to!"

She kept going with the 'daddy' nonsense. I'd chuckle, if I didn't have to focus my remaining energy on breathing and moaning. It was primitive. Pathetic. My vocal yearnings sounded like I was trying to imitate various animal sounds, each moan now completely out of sync from any sense of rhythm, like groaning complaints being squeezed out of my lips.

I was just waiting for her to finish. Waiting for this tormentous pleasure to end. Writhing under her, as if trying to escape, though I couldn't imagine where I'd rather want to be.

"Oh, you're raping me, ah, you're still raping me, ah! Fuck."

Whenever she spoke, I both felt strangely aroused and yet had an increasing need to laugh. The things she said were only seeming more and more absurd, and yet, I couldn't help but be into it. Into all of it. Intoxicated by the pure crazed lust I was experiencing. I'd never reach this high in my life ever again, that I was sure of. It was a high comparable to that of an actual drug, injected into my veins without care. And, it was addicting all the same. There was no way my mind would be quite what it used to be once this was over.

Then, something changed in her eyes, a vulnerable want stirring within them. Her pace went even faster, her muscles cramping, her hips spasming. For some reason, I decided to help her. I slung my arms around her and raised my cock just a little up into her folds, her spasms making it hard for her to maintain her pace.

"I love you, daddy! I love you!"

"You're a… Good girl." I whimpered with a strange sense of affection to my voice.

That seemed to put her over the edge, her whole body falling down onto the tiles face first, the both of us now writhing messes devoid of anything but fatigue and satisfaction. She laid before and atop my body, squirming, her limbs seeming to have taken a life of their own, hips thrusting up into the empty air like had her nerves been fried. I could feel her breathing atop me. I could feel her shivering atop me. I'd never seen a woman so filled with lust in my life. Just the sense of her pudding-like muscles, the stench of sweaty sex, it was intoxicating. Had I... Had I done that? Or had she?

We just laid there, limbs entangled, sweat covering our every pore, moaning. It was like a post-coital mating call, one reserved for perverts alone. I listened intently to her every call. I listened intently to her every moan. And, I could feel her doing the same, somehow. A link made in lust.

After a short while, she started to stumble back up into a seated position, her limbs still not quite obeying her.

"You're pent up again, aren't you?" she said, a genuinely concerned smile on her lips. Her eyes no longer held that predator like craziness it'd done before. Instead, her big brown eyes were filled with a strangely soft passion. Amidst all the kink was a core of softness. One I could easily get lost in.

And, as she'd guessed, there was, somehow, a second shot waiting to come out. I nodded idly.

"I'll help. You've been quite good to me, daddy."

She crawled over the floor, her lips reaching up to my cock and then, she sucked me off. Without the cloth in the way, there was nothing preventing her loving bobs, her tongue making sure to lick my balls every time she reached the base of my cock. Her hands clasped around my ass, using it for support. It took no time, really. When she was actually trying to get me off, she could do so in but mere moments. I came again, her head lowered to my pelvis, lovingly licking my cock with the entire length of her tongue rather than just the tip, in order to urge out more of my cum. Of course, it wasn't a huge load. But it was a load. One that I didn't even know was possible to shoot so shortly after I'd already cum. And, of course, she swallowed all of it.

Once my cock finished its sputters, she gave it one final lick as she lifted up and off it, her eyes meeting mine. Without saying a word, she leaned in to kiss me, and out of pure need, I kissed her back. Luckily, she'd already swallowed, though she'd shown me no proof of that prior to her kiss.

It was deep, needy, wanting. I felt a bit of frailty amidst it all, recognizing that we were both just people, wanting to be loved. That she sought extreme ways to love people, whereas I… I just pretended not to have needs. But I did. And my tongue twirling with hers was my confession of the same. She wrapped her arms over my neck, though I just laid there, not a muscle wanting to cooperate.

I wasn't quite sure how long we'd been stuck in that embrace, but, after a while, she finally cut the kiss, head now rested on my shoulder, her finger trailing over my shirt.

"I can see why she likes you. Thanks for the taste, daddy."

I finally chuckled. "I feel like you did all the hard work, though."

"Oh, humble too!" She said, wide smile on her lips.

"What's with the whole 'daddy' and 'rape me' thing, anyway?"

She laughed. "Ah, well… Kinks are kinks, aren't they? Besides, I love men's faces when I tell them to rape me. They always look so confused or aroused or… Well, it's always fun."

I nodded. "That… Kind of makes sense. I think?"

"You know, I do tend to offer discounts for my services for VIP customers."

My eyes widened. "D-discounts?"

"Mhmm."

She reached down into her top, opened some zipper on the inside and pulled out a business card.

"I doubt your mistress would enjoy me doing this, but… If it doesn't work out between you, I'll be happy to taste you again."

On the card was but a number. "A brunette you'll remember" was her supposed name. It said she was an escort, but, judging from what had just happened it was probably a bit more involved than that.

"T-thank you…?"

She giggled and poked my nose. "Now, I think you should be heading home. Don't worry about the mess. I've taken care of worse."

She clicked the cock ring off of my member, putting it into her breast pocket. We both got up and off the floor, the brunette giving me a helping hand to raise my now exhausted limbs from the weight of gravity.

Everything was sore. Nothing seemed decisively hurt per say, but, the trip home would be difficult. And, to make matters worse, my coworkers were likely still right outside the stalls. And… Oh, how many would've heard us while we were in here?

Wave upon wave of realization of what I'd just done came over me. Anxiety seared my gut, a panic rising through my nerves, electric tension at my fingertips. My eyes went wide.

I'd be the talk of the company come Monday.

There's no way I'd be able to live it down.

Did I have to seek a new job?

And had I just kept going at her as she asked me to rape her?

What had gone through my mind as I slammed that toilet stall door open? This was what concerned me the most. That hate. That anger. I couldn't even figure out where it'd come from. It wasn't who I was. I was mundane. I lived a quiet life. I didn't- I didn't do any of this. This wasn't me. This wasn't me! But who was it, then? Her?

I scrambled to my feet, rushed to zip my zipper and button my button. As I left the stall, I almost fell out the bathroom door.

"Uhh, bye?" I heard her say, but I didn't respond.

I stumbled my way past other customers, tables and fine plants. I ignored my plate, ignored my hunger, as stranger's eyes roamed my ragged, sweaty form.

I had to escape. I had to run. I had to leave!

I pushed the glass door to the restaurant open, a breath of fresh gassy city air meeting my lips. I hadn't realized one could miss dirty air, but I had, having been drowned in their wants to the point of suffocation. I pulled out the ear piece and threw it out into the traffic, before stumbling back towards my home.

What have I done? What have I done? That voice of reason. It tried to warn me. Had it been right?

My hands went to my hair, idly pulling at it as I stumbled forward. People dodged out of the way of my fumbling self, until finally, I regained some sense of composure. But, only enough to pretend to be normal. On the inside, my mind was screaming.

Once I reached my apartment door, the stairs having wrecked my already fatigued muscles, I opened it and ran towards my couch, slamming down upon it with more eagerness than I ever had before. I didn't lock the door, though I did close it. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. Not even…

"Please…" I said. "Could you… Look the other way?"

I didn't know if my words reached her ears. I just had to trust that they did.

Fantasy and fear. Lust and disgust. They mingled up within me, overpowering me, hints of tears coming to my eyes. The tears were filled with hatred; not towards any of them, but towards myself. I had been completely unable to recognize who I'd been for the past hour or so. I didn't know I could be primitive. I didn't know I could 'rape'. The anger, the desire, all of it was all too much. Guilt wrapped its snake-like form around me and coddled me into a restless sleep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom