Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood and Desire (Vamp x Daleen)

Miranda began panting as their bodies rocked against one another, sweat beading up against her skin in the warmth of her own room, warming the frost of the nights run from their bodies with one another. Miranda let out a hiss of surprise as she was suddenly jerked forward, before moaning into the kiss and beckoning the woman's tongue forward. Her own tongue ran against Lucrezia's, a soft groan slipping from her lips as their breasts began rubbing against one another, each contact like a spark running through her. She growled as the kiss broke, before smiling as she heard her words. "I have a limited imagination....I think it would be easier and shorter to imagine what we couldn't do" she teased, before suddenly pushing herself off the woman. "Stay" she commanded over to the woman, before grinning and sauntering away.

She returned moments later with a rather intimidating barbed and ribbed double ended dong, and threw it onto the bed before following it. "If I'm going to fuck you....then I'm going to fuck you" she teased though she didn't move forward with it just yet, more interested in how the woman would respond to such a thing.

Even with how naturally cold their vampiric bodies were, Lucrezia still found beads of sweat breaking out across her flawless skin. As she looked down at their intimately entwined bodies she saw Miranda's sweat mingling with her own, making what they were doing seem even more deeply intimate. Lucrezia grinned into their kiss as Miranda moaned and their tongues swirled around each other in a passionate dance, both women trying to dominate the other's mouth as their kiss grew hungrier.

Her tongue left Miranda's mouth with a gasping sound as the other woman pulled back from their kiss. She smirked and raised an eyebrow playfully as she was told to stay, her eyes roaming over her lover's incredible body as the other woman moved away. Her smirk became a grin when she saw what Miranda had in mind. She spread her legs and beckoned to her lover, fixing her with a look of pure desire.

"Fuck me, darling. Hold nothing back, because when I take that thing and fuck you afterwards in return, I'll be giving you my all."

Miranda raised an eyebrow at the woman's response, before she broke into a small fit of laughter. "Hmmm....be careful what you wish for my dear....you may not have the energy left to fulfill that promise" she teased, fully intent on fucking the woman into a coma, making sure that any lingering memory or doubt about that human was completely erased, barely even a foot note in tonight's history. She would have to leave dealing with the human for another day, she wouldn't have a window to send someone to erase her before they passed out tonight but, it was a small matter. The woman was a cop, and she knew what precinct just from the woman appearing in the warehouse, she'd be easy enough to track down. And in these dangerous times, cops disappearing wasn't ENTIRELY unheard of. Yes.....she'd have her cake and eat!

Smiling at her own little internal monologue, she moved forward, crawling onto the bed, before easing herself into position, her own legs spread, one on the inside, one on the outside of Lucy's legs, before bringing the toy between their slits. She let out a soft moan as she began easing the toy into herself, before moving forward to push the other end inside of Lucy as well, matching the toy inch for inch inside each of their bodies. "Goddess, I love you Lucrezia..." she said as she looked to the woman, watching her reactions.

Lucrezia merely smirked as her lover began laughing. The two of them had indulged in enough heated and passionate encounters for Miranda to know all too well that stamina wasn't something Lucrezia lacked, but if she needed to prove herself then so be it...the outcome would be pleasurable for them both, after all.

"I don't know what kind of low-rate vampires you were fucking before we got together darling, but rest assured I have more than enough energy to fuck you senseless...especially now your blood is running through my veins" she replied, licking her lips slowly and deliberately. Any time a vampire fed on another vampire they received a prolonged boost of energy, and since the two had drunk one another's blood tonight there was no chance of them running low on energy any time soon.

She watched as her lover approached, feeling her own arousal growing as Miranda spread her own legs and positioned herself over her. Lucrezia's thoughts kept trying to shift back to the cop she'd seen earlier but having Miranda naked on top of her was the perfect distraction. She looked back into her lover's eyes and as the toy entered her all she could think about was the other sexy redhead.

Lucrezia moaned and began rocking her hips against Miranda's, one hand grabbing her rear and the other holding the back of her head. "I love you too, you sexy, crazy bitch" she growled.

Last edited:
Miranda just grinned over at the woman. "Hmmm...keep this up and you might find out exactly who they were" she teased, before settling into position and moving with the toy. She groaned as it sank inside of her as well, matching the depths with her Queen, before gasping as the hand grabbed at her ass, holding her head. Grinning wide, she leaned forward, grabbing a tangle of the woman's hair and pulling hard to bring the woman's lips to her own before she began rocking her hips in slow and steady gyrations, warming them both up to the toy that they shared.

"You've no idea how crazy I am....I can't wait to show you" she gasped out before returning to the kiss, moaning into it as she continued rocking her hips, each time their slits met sending a bolt of energy through her body as she draped her other arm over the woman's shoulder, holding on to her for leverage as she began moving a bit faster.

Lucrezia smirked at Miranda and positioned herself in a reclining pose that gave her lover the best possible view of her naked body, then fixed Miranda with a smouldering look and beckoned to her slowly. Miranda might be the one taking charge for now but that wasn't going to stop Lucrezia from using her own sensuality. No-one had ever brought out Lucrezia's sheer sexual power quite like Miranda. Every look cast between them, every touch, every word they exchanged was tinged with sexual undertones. Miranda had helped bring the hyper sexual side of Lucrezia out and now she alone got to enjoy the rewards.

Lucrezia's eyes burned with need as Miranda settled on top of her and the toy pressed inside her. The pleasure of having the toy enter her and stretch her walls was wonderful but what truly thrilled her was the sight and feeling of Miranda straddling her naked. The other redhead looked like sex incarnate, an erotic goddess whose beauty and sensuality drove Lucrezia crazy. She gasped as her hair was grabbed and laughed as she was pulled into a deep kiss, still chuckling against Miranda's lips as her tongue plunged into the other woman's mouth and sought to dominate Miranda's.

Her hips thrust and rolled in time with her lover's, as if the two were engaging in some kind of erotic dance. Even from the first time they'd fucked, back when their fight had turned to wild sex, Lucrezia had realised that she and Miranda could settle into a perfect rhythm almost instantly, as if their bodies were made for each other and knew exactly what the other wanted. Tonight was no different.

Lucrezia grabbed the back of Miranda's head and pulled her lover back down into their kiss, breaking it only to speak her reply against Miranda's soft lips. "Maybe not...but I know how crazy you make ME you fucking sexy bitch" she growled before claiming Miranda's lips in a sizzling kiss that showed just how serious she was. Her long legs wrapped around the other redhead, pulling her deeper inside and holding her there as her hands clawed at Miranda's back and rear, leaving pink scratch marks on the other vampire's pale skin. As Miranda started moving and thrusting faster so too did Lucrezia, her hips thrusting up as Miranda's thrust down so that their pussies smacked together as the toy was driven deeper into them both.

Miranda growled low in her throat as their pussies met along with their lips, locking the woman down with a kiss and her body weight, pushing the woman down into the bed with each thrust of the toy. Her hands moved up, grabbing onto the woman's shoulders and using that leverage to angle herself perfectly. "Mmmm....by the Goddess you're amazing" she groaned out before returning to the kiss. Her tongue speared into the other woman's, rolling against Lucy's as their bodies melded together. She gasped as the woman began matching her thrusts, sinking the toy deeper inside of her as well, before she grinned against Lucy's lips. "Mmmm...like that baby, just like that" she gasped out, closing her eyes as she let herself drift into the pleasure of their connection.

She was caught off guard as she felt the hand diving into her hair, before letting herself be guided back down to the kiss. She chuckled, low and throaty, at the woman's words. "Show me" she whispered back, before moaning and arching against Lucy as the nails dragged down her back, the toy pushing deeper into the both of them, feeling the woman's legs wrapping possessively around her. It was heaven as far as she was concerned. She felt another orgasm working it's way forward, and she let herself fall into it's embrace, moaning and slamming her hips hard and fast against Lucy's, snarling into the kiss before she broke it, and suddenly latched on to the woman's throat, piercing it with her fangs, drinking from her as her orgasm washed over her.

Lucrezia's eyes blazed with intense passion as Miranda gripped her shoulders and angled herself in a way that only allowed her to stimulate them both deeper, but gave Lucrezia the best view she'd ever had of her lover's incredible body. The sight of her alone was enough to drive Lucrezia wild. All thoughts of her deceased wife were now utterly driven from her mind as she looked up with animalistic lust at the woman who'd killed her.

At Miranda's encouragement, Lucrezia began to thrust and roll her hips up against her lover with greater force until the two became locked into an erotic battle as Miranda tried to slam Lucrezia down into the bedding and Lucrezia tried to lift Miranda up into the air with her thrusts.

Soon the room was echoing with the sounds of their passion as their moans overlapped and their hips slammed together. Ever since they'd first ripped each other's clothes off and fucked in a dirty alleyway their sex had been incredible but this was a whole new level of intensity. Lucrezia clawed at her lover's pale back and gripped her tightly with legs that trembled as her orgasm grew ever closer. As Miranda cried out and slammed her hips hard against hers, Lucrezia was pushed over the edge and cried out in ecstasy as her back arched and an intense orgasm washed over her.

Lucrezia barely had time to catch her breath before Miranda's fangs plunged into her neck. She grabbed her lover's shoulders, piercing the skin with her fingernails as she threw her head back and cried out again. Her hands flew to the back of Miranda's head, grabbing it and holding the other vampire tight against her neck as she growled loudly.

"You sexy fucking bitch!" She snarled. "That's it, drink deep...you'll need all the energy you can get from me when I fuck you senseless!"

She clamped her legs against Miranda's sides and rolled them both over so that she was the one on top, then grabbed Miranda's hands and slammed them down onto the pillows, keeping them pinned their with her own.

"I love seeing you beneath me like this, naked and exposed, ready to be fucked" she growled. "But I love seeing you on your hands and knees even more."

She switfy released Miranda's hands and sat up, grabbing her lover's hips and turning her over, then pulling Miranda into a kneeling position on her hands and knees on the bed. Lucrezia knelt behind her and grabbed the toy, inserting one end into Miranda's pussy from behind and the other end into her own pussy. She grabbed a handful of Miranda's hair and grabbed her lover's ass cheek in her other hand, squeezing and jiggling it as she started to rock her hips back and forth.

"Growl for me, you sexy fuck" she snarled. "I want the people in the next city over to hear that you're mine!"

Miranda snarled as she drank from Lucy, pressing herself tight against the woman, clinging on to her as if claiming her. She groaned as she released the woman, her eyes fluttering shut as her head fell back. "Goddess above...." she groaned out, her lips twisting into a smile as her fangs glinted in what little light there was in the bedroom. She looked down with half opened eyes down at the woman, her lips and chin dark red with the woman's throat. Her smile grew wider as she felt the legs clamping down on her sides, and let herself be twisted away and to the side, gasping as she found her hands pinned up above her hands. "Mmmm....so aggressive....don't you know I'm delicate?" she asked with her familiar arrogant smirk on her face.

She let out another breathy gasp as she was suddenly flipped over and pulled up, her face down and ass up, she pushed herself up onto all fours and began wiggling her hips at the woman. "Come on then....take me...take your wife" she moaned out as she felt the toy pressing at her entrance. She cried out as it suddenly pushed inside of her, moaning as the woman's hand pulled her head back, she was happy to oblige the woman's commands, moaning out to the world as her hips rocked back against Lucy, her ass boasting a red handprint on her ass before pressing against Lucy's hips.

There'd been a time when the arrogant smirk on Miranda's face would have put Lucrezia into a rage, but now it brought out an entirely different kind of passion in her. As the two had shifted from enemies to lovers, Lucrezia had come to find Miranda's arrogance insanely attractive. She grinned down at her lover, her long red hair pooling on Miranda's chest as they stared lustfully at one another.

"Aww, poor baby!" Lucrezia teased, her voice taking on the patronising edge of someone talking to a young child. "I was confusing you with another sexy redhead who I fucked right through a wall earlier...she was far from delicate, but you're pretty sexy too, so I guess we can have some fun while she's away..."

The sight of her lover on all fours wiggling her pert and flawless rear at her as she was turned around filled Lucrezia with an immense feeling of power. Like her, Miranda was strong, deadly and wonderfully ruthless. Dominating her like this in her own bedroom was a kind of excitement she'd never felt before. She'd dominated other vampires that she'd had as lovers in the past and had been the dominant one when having sex with her deceased wife but none of those came close to the feeling of having Miranda on all fours as she fucked her from behind.

It was just one more thing she could only experience with Miranda.

Their naked bodies settled straight into a perfectly synchronised rhythm as Lucrezia began fucking her. Every time Lucrezia thrust forward Miranda thrust backwards with perfect timing, her rear slamming against Lucrezia's hips as the dildo plunged deep inside her. Lucrezia wound her lover's hair around her fingers and pulled it taught, yanking Miranda's head back with each forward thrust.

"I love being buried deep in that tantalising pussy of yours" She growled as her thrusts became harder and faster. "Almost as much as I love hearing those sexy moans of yours. The powerful and deadly Miranda, moaning my name in ecstasy...I could get used to this."

Miranda just grinned up at the woman. "Hm....you're not fucking anyone else...because you're my good little girl" she teased before crying out as the toy pushed back inside of her with another thrust. She moaned, wrapping her hands around the sheets, pulling them to her as she arched herself forward, bending her back down and her ass up, her legs moving to grab on the outside of Lucy's legs, locking the woman into position behind her. She gasped, panting as Lucy's thrust began to grow more intense, making her writhe and pull herself forward on the bed. "Mmmm....so eager, fuck me little general...make me yours" she moaned out as she pushed herself backwards onto the toy, her fangs sticking out of her mouth as she bit down on her lower lip, the beads of sweat beginning to drip down off her skin as she felt herself warming up with all the action.

She growled as she felt the woman pulling her hair, snapping her head back, drawing a snarl and hiss from her throat. "Fuck!...more" she cried out as she began smirking once more, rocking her hips to match Lucy's rythym, pushing the toy deeper inside each of them. She began laughing as the woman mentioned growing used to this, before closing her eyes. "You going to talk all night, or are you actually going to fuck me?" she growled, her eyes half open and flashing red as she looked behind her, watching the woman's body moving with each thrust. "Mmmm Goddess.....harder, I'm getting close" she groaned out, a hint of neediness beginning to creep into her voice.

"You like thinking of me as yours, don't you?" She growled, giving Miranda's hair a sharp tug. "But you're the one being bent over and fucked. Right now YOU belong to ME."

The sight of Miranda clutching the bedding and arching her perfect body like an erotic model drove any lingering thoughts Lucrezia might have had about her deceased wife from her mind. Miranda had her sexiest, most flawless body Lucrezia had ever seen, and the sight of this powerful woman being completely at her mercy activated animalistic desires within her that she'd never known she possessed until the two of them became lovers.

She growled in arousal as Miranda entwined their legs and locked them both into position. As she began to thrust harder and faster she wrapped her lover's flowing red hair around her hair and gripped it firmly, while her other hand clawed up and down Miranda's pert ass cheeks, scratching and marking them with her claw-like nails before changing tactic and slapping her hand across her lover's rear. She tilted her head back and laughed in excitement as she spanked the other vampire, timing each slap with her thrusts. She didn't care that it would hurt. She knew Miranda enjoyed pain during sex.

She grinned at her lover's taunting and suddenly released Miranda's hair. Her hand flew to the other woman's neck and gripped it firmly, her nails pressing against the soft pale skin as she began choking her, taking care not to do so hard enough to seriously hurt Miranda.

"Shut the fuck up and moan for me, Crazy Eyes" She growled as her hips slammed against Miranda's rear hard enough to make the room shake. "That's the only sound I want to hear hear you."

Miranda cried out as the woman's hand suddenly pinned around her neck, she felt it tightening. A shiver ran through her, drawing a groan as she tightened around the toy, offering more resistance with each push, only to rock her hips back up to the woman's thrusts as she began pulling on the sheets, almost punching a hole in the matress with her fingers as she arched her body up. "Fuck!" she cried out as her legs began tensing around the woman's legs, holding her close as she leaned herself forward for more of a face down ass up position while keeping her throat within the range of the woman's grip. She bit her lip, eyes fluttering closed as she moaned out. "Right there, Goddess above, yes" she cried out the woman found the perfect spot inside of her, and it seemed that her little general was determined to stay there, pushing against her sweet zone over and over again until all she could do was gasp and moan her pleasure out. She rapidly felt herself approaching her orgasm, and offered no resistance, letting herself get lost in the pleasure as she cried out, her nails pushing through the matress, leaving holes before tearing down as she moaned, leaving claw marks in the bed as she pressed herself tight against Lucrezia.

Lucrezia grinned as her lover cried out in response to having her throat gripped. She may not have been holding Miranda's throat hard enough to strangle her but she wasn't being gentle either. Miranda brought out the animalistic and violent side of Lucrezia like no-one else ever had, and she was also the only one who could handle it. The way they fucked was raw and rough, a primal act that would have killed less powerful vampires. Miranda had once told her that only they could handle one another's full potential, and as Lucrezia fucked her lover relentlessly and Miranda slammed her rear back hard against her crotch, Lucrezia believed what she'd been told with all her heart.

Lucrezia laughed as her lover cried out, pressing herself tighter to Miranda as she felt their legs becoming more tightly entwined. She focused in on the spit that made Mirands cry out with the greatest pleasure and targeted it without remorse, thrusting her hips forward hard enough to snap a mortai lover in half as her slender fingers squeezed Miranda's neck in time with each forward thrust. Each time she choked her she could see those tantalising veins sticking out on the other vampire's neck and had to resist the urge to feed there and then.

She kept up the pace as her lover's moans grew louder and more urgent, completely addicted to the world of lust only the two of them could inhabit. She watched as Miranda's nails punctured holed in the bedding and then raked claw marks down it like a wild animal, and just as she sensed Miranda was reaching the peak of her climax, she leaned forward and sank her fangs into the side of Miranda's neck, moaning in delight as she drank her lover's blood.

Once she'd had her filll she released Miranda's neck from her hand and withdrew her fangs, licking the puncture wounds she'd left as they already began to heal. She knelt on the bed and grabbed Miranda's hips, pulling her backwards so Miranda was sitting on Lucrezia's lap with her back pressed against Lucrezia's breasts. Lucrezia rested her chin on Miranda's shoulder and grinned, her hands snaking around the other woman to hold her close.

"You and me...we're going to rule this city" She growled seductively.

Miranda moaned as she felt the woman's fangs punching into her throat, making her arch and pushing her orgasm to another level of ecstasy as she began snarling. "Mmmmm.....fuck!" she cried out as she hunched forward, panting to catch her breath as she began trembling underneath the woman. She wondered how sore she would be in the morning, because even her healing ability could only withstand so much at once. She was honestly surprised the bed was even still standing and there weren't holes in the wall from the headboard. She was certain that the entire house had heard their little night of fun, but that was fine by her. Let them all know they were bound together now, it would eventually anyways. She moaned as she felt the woman's body pressing against hers, and rested back against the woman, her own hands moving up to slip into the woman's hair, gently running through it as their sweat slicked bodies nestled against one another. "No....we're going to rule this world" she said with a grin, before laughing softly as she closed her eyes. "Come....I'm not finished with you yet" she said before easing herself off the woman's toy, turning before kissing the woman, ready to begin round two.

The night was spent utterly destroying Miranda's room, by the time the morning came the matress was in tatters on the floor, the headboard of the bed set had a crack running down the middle, there was broken glass covering the floor from vases and lamps being tossed aside, a night stand was turned into a pile of rubbe, and there more then a few indentions left in the walls, matching the shape of bodies. There was a pile of empty blood bags over in the corner, and Miranda lay curled up against Lucy on the floor, wrapped up in a mess of blankets. The room was silent until Lucrezia's cell phone began ringing, lost somewhere in the war zone of the bed. Left unanswered, it went to voicemail. When the phone was eventually found, the voicemail was straight to the point. "Ma'am, we've found a cop sneaking around our nest. We've captured her and she's kept in a containment cell, how do you want us to handle it?" the voice asked before ending the voicemail.

Lucrezia's desire for Miranda only increased as the other redhead cried out in ecstasy, almost collapsing forward and trembling in Lucrezia's arms. She held Miranda tight, her fingernails tracing patterns firmly across her lover's skin, leaving faint scratch marks that healed almost as soon as they were inflicted. As their naked bodies pressed together and their heavy breaths began to synchronise, Lucrezia felt like she'd finally found herself.

And the person she belonged with.

She laughed along with Miranda and began kissing deeply into the side of her neck. Miranda always managed to bring out the ambition in her, but even in this animalistic state she knew that ruling the world wasn't really of much interest to her. What she truly wanted was just to be by Miranda's side.

Her excitement began building all over again as Miranda eased off the toy and turned to face her. She leaned in at the same time as her lover, their lips meeting as they grabbed each other and fell down onto the bedding in a tangle of writhing limbs and grabbing hands.

The night passed in a haze of rough, passionate and at times violent sex, the two redheads slamming each other against walls, furniture and the floor as they fucked. By the time she awoke the next day, the room was in ruins. Her eyes fluttered open to the infernal sound of her phone buzzing and ringing, shattering the mood by bringing her back to reality. Miranda was curled up against her on the floor and as she looked at her lover, Lucrezia couldn't find it in herself to disturb the other woman. She ignored her phone for now and slipped an arm around Miranda's pale body, holding her close and stroking her messy red hair with her other hand. Miranda's beautiful hair was normally pristine but after their wild night it was an absolute mess. Lucrezia glanced at a piece of broken glass on the floor and saw her reflection. Her own hair was an utterly mess too.

She lay with Miranda for several minutes, just stroking her lover and enjoying the intimacy of them laying naked together. They never usually got to do this. It was intense, passionate sex and then they went their separate ways. Was this what life with Miranda would be like?

She sighed and placed a kiss on her lover's lips before slowly disentangling herself from her and searching for her phone. She checked the voicemail and raised the device to her ear, frowning to herself as she listened. A cop? Sniffing around their base? That didn't happen often. Something wasn't quite right about this.

"Keep them in captivity for now. I'll head back and interrogate them myself" She said in her reply phone call. Placing her phone down on the bed, she walked over to Miranda and gently stirred the other vampire.

"I've got to head off, Crazy Eyes. The clan needs me."

Miranda groaned as she felt herself being shaken, before easing her eyes open and looking up to see her little Lucy. She smiled and reached out, gently cupping the woman's face. "Mmmm....morning love...I think I'm going to like waking up to your face...your hairs a bit messy though" she teased, only to groan as the woman told her she was heading out, and the clan needed her. "Mmmmm.....our clan love. Our clan. Do you need any help? It might not be so terrible for them to see us together...or would you prefer to take things slower?" she asked, personally not caring that just last night their clans were brawling it out on the docks. However, she knew her little general, full of plans and foresight, might take issue to something so drastic so suddenly. "Very well very well...but you'll be back tonight yes? I don't want you out of my arms for longer then I have to endure such coldness" she teased as she began standing, unconcerned about her nudity. "Call me when you're on your way back. I'll prepare a bath for us....like a good wife should" she teased, before she strolled out to the bathroom in order to take a bath for herself.

Hikaru meanwhile was groaning as she stirred to life in a far less pleasant manner then the two vampires were. Her head was pounding with a headache, a large gooseegg on the back of her head from where she'd been clobbered after she'd been caught snooping around. She was cold and stiff, sleeping on a concrete floor in a dark, lightless room. Her gear had been stripped off her, leaving her only in a white tank top, her uniform blouse, black pants minus her gun belt, and some simple socks. She'd come here, tracking down this Lucy. After stumbling across the two yesterday, her head hadn't been the same. She woke up in the old abandoned warehouse, where she'd been ambushed and the two women had escaped. She gave their descriptions but, nobody seemed to know who they were. There was no blood, or any evidence of a crime where she'd been knocked out the first time, and she was sent home on medical until her head cleared up. Yet the longer she had stayed home, the more her head hurt, and she started having....visions? She didn't know how else to describe them. One of those women, she had memories of them being close, curled up in each other's arms, laughing, happy. The other woman, she had visions of fear, running for her life. That one was dangerous.

However she knew for a fact, that she'd never seen either of them before in her entire life. Desperate for answers, and filled with the need to find the one she held pleasant memories off, she searched through every database she had, until she found one, and only one thing. A picture, and an address. There was no name, no history, no nothing. So desperate for answers, she went to the adress, finding a rather extravagant home with more then a little security. She'd flashed her badge and got access, but as soon as she started asking questions about the two women, she felt the mood change. Next thing she knew, she was here, with a massive headache.

Groaning as she eased herself up, she leaned back against the wall, wondering if anyone would bother looking for her. She hadn't exactly come here in an official capacity, so nobody knew she was here, and she wasn't due to return to work for another three days, standard concussion protocol. Would she survive long enough for anyone to realize she was missing? Her heart began pounding at the idea, before she slowly stood and began running her hand along the walls, searching for the door to try and find a way out.

Lucrezia merely smirked at Miranda's words and said nothing in response. Hearing the other woman refer to 'their' clan felt too foreign for her to like it yet, so she kept her thoughts and feelings to herself. She had other things to think about for now. Her mind had shifted its cold and calculating focus to the intruder who'd dared to intrude on their enclave.

An hour later she was striding down the halls that led to her clan's prison chambers.

"How long has she been here?" she asked the vampire walking alongside her.

"A few hours. She's been left to sweat it out in the cell on her own. No-one's gone in or out since we dumped her in there. We waited for you as you requested."

"You did well. Leave me, I'll speak with her alone."

The other vampire nodded but lingered nearby. Lucrezia couldn't help smiling. Their dedication to her was appreciated.

She stopped outside the cell and pressed her hand against the door, muttering a phrase that caused it to swing open. She walked into the room and the door closed behind her. As soon as she saw the woman in the cell she felt her heart jump. Surprise at seeing the cop who looked so much like her former wife mingled with a sense of frustration. Was she cursed to be followed by someone who looked the spitting image of her deceased wife? Hadn't going through the grief once been enough? Why the fuck did the universe have to torment her like this?

"You" she said, narrowing her eyes at the other woman. She leaned back against the door and folded her arms beneath her chest. "Why were you snooping around here? What do you want?"

Hikaru blinked and tensed as she heard foot steps approaching. She peeled away from the wlal, moving towards the center of the room so she'd have more range and freedom to move. Ready for a fight, she tensed up further as the door opened and the woman from last night suddenly appeared before her. She stared as the woman narrowed her eyes in her direction, before she frowned and glared back. "Because I don't know who you are! Because I never saw you before last night, and now my head feels like it's exploding" she said as she took a step back. "I went home after you two attacked me and I got out of the hospital, then I started having these....these visions, almost, of you, and me. Like we were together. I know, I know impossible things in impossible ways. Your name is Lucrezia, you're a vampire, which normally I'd laugh myself to the loony bin except...now, now I am not sure. I saw you two last night. You were covered in blood, you were in a fight, and being eaten alive, but you're fine now, like nothing ever happened. So....so maybe this is just, my new world now that I've gone section six, or you did something to me. Why do I have memories of us in some place called Whistler Blackcomb, we went out on ski's, except I've never been anywhere called that, and I most definitely don't know how to ski." she said while still wiggling in her restraints.

"I, I have others. We were in a forest, a cabin by a lake. You had a polar bear rug in front of a fire like some kind of cheesy romance film from last century...I got attacked by some wolves by you saved me....then there's that other woman. I have a memory of her as well...she took me, and then shoved her hand into my fucking chest" she said as she gulped. "I can feel it when I think about it. Feel her hand breaking my ribs, squeezing my heart and popping it like a damn water baloon! So.....so either I'm crazy, like crazy crazy, and losing my mind, or....or you're really a vampire and these memories are real...and both of those ideas scare the living shit out of me so I really am counting on you to help me out here....am I crazy? Please, just tell me I'm crazy Lucy" she begged softly.

Lucrezia's eyes remained fixed on the other woman as she spoke, never moving from her face for even a moment. A flurry of emotions swirled within her as the human who looked and sounded so much like the woman she'd loved told her tale - anger, confusion, affection, sadness, yearning, frustration, and beneath it all a growing sinking feeling as if a pit had formed in her stomach and was growing wider by the moment. She tried to keep face impassive, to show nothing of the conflict she felt inside, but as the other woman began describing memories of their time together in Whistler Blackcomb, Lucrezia could no longer conceal it. She took a step back, then another, until her back bumped up against the wall of the cell. She looked at the woman before her as if she was afraid, memories of finding Hikaru dead with a hole through her chest and heart ripped out flooding back to her. That memory had fuelled her for years, kept her angry and sharp, and somewhere along the line the vampire she'd sworn to kill in revenge for taking her beloved's life had become her lover. She'd fallen in love with the killer of her deceased wife, and now as she thought she'd found happiness and renewed purpose again...now that she and Miranda were talking about marriage...her ex wife was seemingly, somehow, reborn and back from the dead with only fleeting memories of their former connection.

"This isn't possible. It's just not possible" she muttered, running a hand through her hair and finally looking away from the other woman. "You died. You fucking DIED!" The last word left her mouth as a scream, filled with hurt and emotion. When she looked back at the other woman there were tears starting to leak from her eyes. "I should know, I was the one who found your body! I was the one who failed. I couldn't save you...I couldn't fucking save you..."

Lucrezia covered her face with her hands and slowly slid down the wall until she was in a sitting position on the floor. When she spoke again her voice was faintly muffled by her fingers.

"You look exactly like my wife. My...ex-wife. She died. Just over 20 years ago. Those memories you have...they're from times that she and I spent together. Except for the last one...I wasn't there for that one. That's a memory of how she died. I don't know how you look so much like her or how you've ended up with her memories jammed in your head, but I really hope for your sake this isn't some kind of sick prank."

Back
Top Bottom