Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Surf & Sorcery [IC]

Cuttlephobia

Naked and Unafraid
Banished
The peerless tropical paradise known as Opal Island sparkled in the morning sun as the night's coating of dew began to evaporate.
The island was ready for a new day of lusty adventures...

A blue dragoness gazed out at the island from her business, she had gained the Spa after winning it in a game of chance against the orginal owner, though she had a inkling that he had just been trying to get rid of it.
She discovered that he had indeed built up mountains of debt and had no longer wanted to deal with it. It had only taken her 5 years to pay off all the debt and turn the Spa now named The Dragon's Pleasure into an extremely profitable business.

Earning tons of money a year, from the many people that visit the opal Island regularly, plus she also had sponsorship and more Spa in other areas of the world. Skylar sip her tea before getting ready for another day at work tomorrow was a free weekend for the pleasure zone and business always hit great strides during that time, so she needed to make sure everything was clean and ready.

For today, the pleasure zone was closed so it could be cleaned and made to look amazing though it was mostly the private rooms where people engaged in all manner of sexual activities that needed the biggest clean. You were not allowed to do anything on the main floor.

Drenched in sweat, Sango Sunsplinter trudged into the locker room at the Colosseum. Her battle wounds were always healed after a fight, but the dirt and stink and spattered blood still needed to be handled the old-fashioned way: with a good, hot shower.

She quickly removed the leather straps binding her breasts and dumped them into her locker. Boots, bracers, and other bits went in after them; her ginormous sword was hung in a more secure locker next to it.

Moments later she was letting the gunk and stress of the day wash off her. Funny how enjoyable the heat could be in here when out in the arena it was agonizing. Once she felt sufficiently clean and relax, she returned to her locker to grab her her small pouch of belongings. The leather bits she only wore for fights to keep everything stable; she didn't see a reason to wears clothes in leisure time when the island's culture didn't require it.

Upon exiting the Colosseum, she was greeted by a beautiful, androgynous young man who every bit as naked as she was. She gave her brother, Silas, a hug and they began making their way to the beach.

"Conquering the competition as usual?" he asked.
"Absolutely," she replied. "And you? Making your fair share of conquests as well?"
He shook his head with a grin. "No, not today. Not yet. But that's why I'm heading to the beach. I'm officially on the prowl."
"Hmmm... me too, I guess. If I could find someone to my tastes..."

Once on the shore, the two held up hands above their eyes and scanned the beach for targets for their building sexual frustrations.

Overlooking the island was the Opal island church, everything that went on on the island had to go though them, but the church had been secretly infiltrated many years ago where a young Kitsune by the name of Laura, had slowly influenced things from the shadow. First it began as minor little things, then slowly got bigger. One of her favourite achievements had been when she invaded the shared room of all the young maiden and influenced then to have one of the most massive orgy's that had ever been.
Now, the church was fully under her control and each leader had been one of her chosing, this once sacred place had become a den of sex, lust and taboo, all secretly control by a demon of lust.

She currently sat in the head priest room, with one of the younger looking priestess between her legs licking her. "Oh, that's a good girl. Serve your Mistress and she will reward you" She softly moaned before someone knocked on the door and told her that Cynder was here to see her. "Send her in" Laura said in pleasured breath, just before she cummed over the face of her slave, who gleefully licked her lips.

A black dragoness walked in with an angry scowl on her face, watched as Laura kissed the slave and then sent her away. After cleaning herself with magic, Laura walked up to Cynder and hugged her tightly. "Big sis, I'm so glad you came" She said, clearly quite happy.

Even Cynder could not scowl for long before smiling and hugging her sister back, the two would then sit down. "So, I see your doing well for yourself here" Cynder said to her. "Yep, the Spa brings in a lot of business daily and the dragoness that runs it, is so friendly, though I did notice her immunity to my lust charms, which actually makes things fun, cause I can't influence anything around her but that actually worked super well as the spa never been more popular, the old owner was just too caught up in the past" Laura told her with a smile. "Though I pulled some strings and got you this" She said, handing her a golden card with a dragon shaped stamp on it, with her name written in ancient latin. "Holy shit, a gold membership card?" Cynder said, shocked before she smiled "Shame I can't use it till after the weekend since it's free for this weekend" She teased which made Laura chuckle, "True, anyway, I was getting quite bored in here, how about we hit the beach for a bit?" Laura asked her, which made Cynder nod as the two left the church.
--
It did not take long for them to spot a pair of siblings, "Oh, I know her. She's a highly popular member of the coliseum, some of the males like jerking off to pictures of her when they think there alone" Laura told Cynder as she pointed out the Sunsplinter siblings.

"I'm pretty sure I've heard rumours about her type, something called Femboy. I think its men who act femmine" She mentioned, before slipping behind her sibling to transform herself into a very good looking femboy, while Cynder adjusted her bikini so it would draw eyes to her large breasts and very curvy body. The two would then move so that they would appear in the siblings line of sight.

Autumn rolled out of her soft, luxurious bed at one of the resort's hotels, letting out a long, tired yawn and stretching her whole body with her arms high over her head. She'd gotten in to Opal Island late the night before and hadn't had a chance to see much of anything yet, aside form her hotel room, which was itself quite nice and much more spacious and comfortable than her cramped little apartment back home.

She spent a few minutes doing some more stretching, easily reaching down to her toes and further, pressing her palms to the floor. She was in good shape, and very flexible. Then she did a few crunches and squats like she did most mornings, trying to make sure her body was ready for the beach, and ready to squeeze into the cute little bikini she'd just bought for her vacation.

She slipped out of her pajamas and spent a minute admiring herself in the mirror... her flat little tummy and round, perky butt, and the ample, perky C-cup mounds of her bosom. Her skin glistened a little with the sweat of her morning exercise, and she decided to jump in the shower and do some quick grooming first before hitting the beach. As soon as she was done, she slipped on her small, tight, red-violet bikini. The garment matched the color of her long violet hair, and stretched so snugly over her ample curves that it looked almost like a second skin more than a real covering, and she blushed a little when she saw how exposed it left her ass. She slipped on a pair of sandals, then grabbed her beach towel and headed down to go get her first glimpse of one of the island's beautiful, tropical beaches, grabbing a cup of tea on the way.

Silas spotted the two approaching and nudged his sister. "Hey, that one looks to be about your type. Why don't we go say hello?"

They trotted up and Silas waved. "Lovely day, huh?" He leaned on Sango's shoulder and pushed her closer slightly. Despite being a certified badass and a delicious hottie, she was still a little shy when it came to flirting.

Just then, his attention was caught by someone else heading out towards the beach. A beautiful woman with violet hair. He stammered a bit, saying, "Uh. Sorry to skedaddle right away. I, um, something just came to my attention." In a blink, he was gone.

"S-Silas!?" Sango growled. She then turned her attention back to Laura and Cynder.

"Um. Hi. Love... lovely, day, right?"

Silas fell in behind Autumn, ogling her for quite a bit before deciding to approach her. He dashed ahead and leaned up against a palm tree.

"Hey there! Doesn't do well to be meandering the beach alone. Could you perhaps use a companion? I'm a local so I know my way around."

He was absolutely shameless trying to chat up a perfect stranger with his smooth, slender body on full display.

Cynder was about to say something, before Silas suddenly rushed off to oogle another girl. "Oh no you don't human, I saw you first" She growled abandoning her sister to charge at Silas, and made her move. She would ether pin him down, or kick him right in his crown jewels.

Laura in her disgused state, smirked softly. Before speaking, her voice would also mimic a femboy "It is, but not as lovely as the woman infront of me"

Autumn's round, perky ass bounced gently as she walked energetically across the sand, unconstrained and barely hidden by her small bikini. She was making her way generally in the direction of the water, her long violet hair swaying and streaming behind her, carrying her beach towel on one arm and keeping an eye out for a good place to spread it out and get some sun.

She glanced to her sides as she walked, curious about who else was out on the beach. Outwardly she looked calm and even coolly confident, but inwardly Autumn was almost shaking with nervousness about being seen in her tiny new bikini. She never noticed the slender and very-naked young man ogling her from behind until he finally dashed out in front of her, and almost gasped when he did.

"Oh, uh, hey there...." she mumbled quietly, stuttering a little with surprise as her eyes wandered up the boy's smooth, brazenly naked body. She glanced away quickly, blushing a little. "Uh, sure... This is my first time here at Opal Island. First day too, actually." Her voice was soft and sweet and meek, and she looked down at her feet or away at the palm trees as she talked. "I was just looking for a good place to settle down and check out the beach, I guess."

Darric and Reece were walking around the beach together, as friends. They were catching each other up on their lives. Darric is wearing white swim trucks and a open white button up, completely open and nothing under, shoes white flip flops. Reece is wearing a black and red ombre speedo with a black tee shirt, which is a bit bigger than normal to cover himself when walking around, and black flip flops.

They were bringing their belongings to the beach to set up a long mid afternoon/early evening visit from their shared house/abode.
Their chatter was loud enough to be heard by any passer byes. They were talking about how they were in need of some calming time with about anyone, didn't matter whom as long as they could have private time back at their place. But they also wanted fun in the waves for some time because as warm beings they are, they need to cool down down just as anyone else. They set their towels on the beach right by each other. Darric than slid his button on off his body. And Reece pulled his tee over his head. They both took of their shoes and laid down on their towels.

Silas tossed his loosely braided hair over his shoulder and gave her a wolfish grin. She was looking away from him, which gave him ample opportunity to drink in her curves and skin left uncovered by the bikini without making it too obviously he wasn't making eye contact.

"You should tag along with me, then! I know alllll the best spots on these beaches."

Sango had spotted the two men and watched as they lay back on their towels, side by side.
"Hey guys," she crooned, muscular arms folded behind her back as she stood in front of them. "I find myself on the beach having forgot a towel. Mind if I share with you guys? I'm sure you've enough room between the two of you that I could squeeze my ass in there."

Cynder on the other hand, was very annoyed but choose to take the high road and appeared next to Amber, her demonic purple aura of Wrath, making her invisible to the two regular mortals, before whispering into Amber ear an idea and a thought, that only she could hear.
"You know, he's got the smallest cock here, a real man doesn't wave his cock around like he's some god, trying to prove he's every woman dream, real men know what they want and how to make you want them, without exposing themselves.
How about you make your way to the dragon of Pleasure Spa tomorrow and go into the pleasure zone to see what a real man like? It will be a great eye opener". With that said, she walked away, no longer wishing to bother with the inferior mortal men.

--

A young blue dragon landed on the beach, he was just in a pair of trunks with a fire design on them, his upper body was covered in tribal tattoo's and he was very good looking. He stretched and checked his phone as he said "Ah this must be the famous Opal Island Sis, was talking about. But where do I even go from here?". Spike looked around trying to gather his own baring.

Last edited:
Autumn was blushing noticeably as they stood there talking, struggling to politely avoid looking at the young man's bare, dangling boy parts. "Well..." Autumn murmured softly, holding her finger up to her lips while she thought, and glancing around at some of the other commotion going on on the beach. "Okay. That would be nice, I suppose. Umm, my name's Autumn, by the way."

"My name's Silas!" he said, pearly whites gleaming. Only a little bit like a shark's. "Come on!"

He led her away from the more crowded areas near the town's building, off to the side. The trees were growing tall here and provided ample shade. A small cabana was built here serving food and drinks. Silas swung by to chat with the tender, an old friend, and borrowed a large beach blanket and umbrella from them. Leisure items in tow, he returned to Autumn.

"Shall we find a spot to relax and get... more acquainted?"

"Oh, umm, yeah, sure", Autumn mumbled shyly, blushing a little at the way Silas seemed to stare at her. "What's your favorite part of the beach?"

Their ears had picked up the sound of her brother as she went off chasing some other babe. They both said "Hey" back. When Reece was laying on his tummy with his cheeks proudly showing on display through the bottom of his speedo, he was craned on his elbows watching the waves. It was Darric that noticed Sango. "Hey Champion, how are you doing? Sure you can rest here between us." Darric said with a wink. They both had a rather stiff problem between their bottom halves but they tried to show restaints on their ranging and growing problems. It was because of the presence of the blue incubi around them and it was unfair that she had this ability to herself to do to men of the opposing sex. Reece looked rather impatient and aroused, trying to fight off the urge to pounce on Sango. But they both waited until she laid down.
~~~~~~

Mistress was flying around Opal Island. Mistress had spotted two of her trainees, Luna and Grace playing some distance from the beach, down in a less busy area. They were in their dragon humanoid forms. She smiled and gave a chuckle of fondness for them. She landed by them and gave them a startle. "Hi Luna, Hi Grace. " "Hey Mistress." They both beamed a wide smile at their teacher for flight.
"Hey, I had been following another dragon, male. Maybe this will be good practice for us all. Maybe we can see how we can make his evening the best he ever had." She gently smirked her sharp teeth at her apprentices. "I know which direction he flew in, why don't we see if he's up for us?" "Sure!" "Let's~!!!!" They both said their responds.

Last edited:
Spike was still trying to gather his bearing around the island, he would of liked Skylar to have at least given him the general idea of the landmarks on the island, but he was well aware that she was quite busy.

He sighed before he felt his ears prick up as he swears he could hear the sounds of approaching wings.

Mistress, Luna, and Grace were flying over the near coast of the Opal Island beach. Giggling amoust to themselves. Mistress had her eyes on the blue Dragon. She was a bit turned on and maybe in her heat, that's basically the only time she came out from either training her little friends or when she was like that. Mistress landed first and in the water's shore, feet claws being dug into the sand from the landing. He wings flip folded against her back as she starts walking up to the Spike. Luna and Grace land too doing the exact same thing.

Jonathan Sunspear emerged from his house, stretching languidly and breathing in the tropical air of Opal Island. His duties as Guard Captain didn't really require him to be directly involved in a whole lot, but he kept in top form for his frequent forays into the isle's interior as well as for any potential female companions. His "uniform", such as it was, consisted of little more than a Speedo-like codpiece, an amulet that was the sole means of identifying him as a Paladin, and an armlet that held his badge of office. He wore comfortable leather sandals and his belt held a dagger and a truncheon. He set off on his morning run, hoping to run into a more human female than the dragon-kin he got really weird vibes from, but he didn't get the sense they were evil, just horny. Same with the one who infiltrated the Church, so it wasn't really a huge deal to him. At any rate, his route took him along the beach, and he spotted Silas and a human woman, as well as a blue dragon-kin who he had never seen before and seemed lost. Diverting his route to meet up with the blue fellow, he raised a hand in greeting. "Hello and well-met, stranger. Captain Jonathan Sunspear, at your service. Might I show you around? Oh, and just so you know, I only sleep with females. Probably a good thing to point out in a place such as this." He chuckled a bit, but shifted his feet awkwardly, worried he might have come off as offensive. Noticing Mistress, Luna and Grace, he waved at them. "Hey ladies, mind if I give him a quick tour first? Maybe I'll let my 'guard' down a little if you do." He winked at them, hoping that would convince them to let him do some semblance of public service before they had their fun.

Spike could smell the Dragoness approaching, epically since she was in heat and Dragon's were naturally draw to one another when in heat, it was then he noticed Jonathan as well approaching him and talking about taking him on a tour.

He was about to answer before a young attractive human woman approached Jonathan to ask him if he could take her to the Dragon of Pleasure Spa, this actually being Laura in disguse who had been scouting his house, ever since she took over the church, considering him somewhat of a threat to her control over the church but also kinda curious to see how good of a lover he was.

Jonathan, of course, knew it was Laura. After all, he wasn't a complete idiot, and Paladins had an almost sixth sense when it came to demons and the like. But he decided to play along, and left the dragons to it. Out of earshot, he said, "Laura, you have nothing to fear from me as long as you don't hurt anyone, all right? Now, do you really want to head to the spa, or would you like to finally see the inside of the house you've been poking about?"

"At least play along every now and then" Laura told him dropping the disguse but keeping herself mostly human looking for him. "Now that's an inciting offer, most of your other Paladin just try and kill us if we slip up near them" Laura told him.

"Most other Paladins don't see the difference between a demon who just wants to get laid and one who actually harms people. They just sense demons and immediately go for their swords." Jon scoffed. "Those are the ones that never make it very far. If they don't get killed, they get excommunicated or they quit. Only the seasoned veterans like myself seem to have any sense of when to stay their blade, it seems like sometimes. That said, I'd prefer if you could see if you can restore some of the original church leadership. After all, you, the church and myself, even, have one thing in common." They reached his front door, which Jon turned Laura's back to and leaned in close. "We all consider sex to be a means of achieving happiness and joy." He put a finger under her chin and tilted her head back, and kissed her on her lips.

The day had begun for Ba'al like most others prior and he had little expectation that it would be very different. A rare demon descendent in hiding, Ba'al di Visigoth had to remain in the underbelly of society in order to steer clear of being arrested and executed for his lineage. This was how it was for centuries since pureblood ancestors of his had died out and were persecuted by the species of the planet that his ancestors had once subjugated. He had no personal identification, no government records, no bank account, no permanent residence. He merely had to get by on raw skills as a scoundrel, fighter for hire, and more recently in the last few years -- as a male escort at the Pleasure Spa. The latter however was much more begrudgingly than others though. For years, he had been on his won and free to do whatever he wanted in the underworld with the only consequences being who he pissed off and if his existence could get back to the Paladins.

The problem arose after he had been stalked by a particular madame at the spa who had taken a fancy to him and discovered his secret. Knowing full well that he was a crafty and resourceful little rogue, preparations were made ahead of time to ensure that he had no counter-options once she decided to blackmail. And the rest was history for the most part. Now, he prepared for the day much as he had every day since then -- by donning a skimpy yet luxuriant loincloth and applying a fragrant butter to his skin for clients. The madame holding his proverbial leash was the one who chose his clients and all he needed to do was stand at a point of visibility and look enticing.

Xiulin was just walking some distances around Opal Beach and neighboring areas in a two piece and leopard printed swim suit with her combat boots on. Mistress was her friend but she took the day off today to be on her own a bit looking for someone's address named Jonathan. They had met at the fighting grounds several to a few days prior. But was she coming over for a hook up with him or more of a casual friends with benefits deal? She had no idea, but they really hit it off a few days prior. He must have forgotten her by the time she came around from helping Mistress train the little ones in battle. But when she got there, she started to seethe with resentment for him. She saw their conversation at his door and it humliated her. But would she back down, hell no. "Hey Jonathan, nice seeing you the other day. I finally had time off so I came over." Her lips were painted maroon red and she has her hair up in a high pony tail, black locks blowing in the wind.

Spike was slightly confused by what had happen but shook his head and instead focused on the 3 beautiful dragoness infront of him, he could smell heat and his truck grew tighter, he noticed Mistress seemed to leader so he smiled at her. "It's great to see another dragon here, may I ask what your name is beautiful and of the two who follow you?"

Admittedly, Laura liked this Paladin. Though she did hear his request about possible giving the leadership back to some member's of the church, as Jonathan kissed her, her hands grabbed his butt before she said "How about this? You give me a good time, and I'll let you choose which members of the church get restored".
It was then she noticed another woman joining them so she smirked and said "Hey cutie, want to join in on the action here?"

Back
Top Bottom