Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Magnus' Magical Menagerie! (Oh hey! A new idea!)

Magnus Aurelius

Super-Earth
===========================================

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night!

I thought it'd be in good taste to put together a little profile of myself, my interests and what I hope to find here on Bluemoon! Now, the list won't be extensive, or exhaustive, but I hope it will at the very least, be illuminating enough to spark an idea or two, for if there's one thing that I enjoy more than anything else, when it comes to Roleplaying at least, it's WORLD BUILDING™! Give me an idea and let's discuss it into the shy hours of the morning!

Anyway, a few base facts that will probably help anyone navigate a conversation with the magnificent ME; I am Australian, meaning I'm probably going to be somewhere between 9 - 18 hours ahead of most people. It's a curse, being from the Land of Tomorrow™, I swear... But it is what it is! Just keep that in mind if I seem to disappear suddenly in the middle of the day, because it's most likely going to be 4am or something for me.

============

Going into the stuff that most people are probably ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN, let's cover a few... Shall we say, ground rules?

Bullet points, because they make everything better!
  • I consider myself to be quite literate. This would mean that I'd hope that my partners can construct legible and at least properly spelled posts. I don't want to have an aneurysm trying to decipher what is happening in my partner's mind!
    • As for something along the lines of Post-Length™, I generally will write to match my partner. Whether you write one paragraph or ten, it doesn't bother me, as long as you're not giving me one-liners. They really kill my creative motivation and will be one of the biggest causes for me to quickly lose interest in an RP.
  • My character pairings; I'm comfortable playing just about any gender, be it Male, Female, Futa, Tentacle Monster, Gelatinous Blob, or anything else! But I'm really only looking to play against Female characters.
  • I AM FLEXIBLE! Well, no... Actually, I'm not really... But when it comes to ideas! To changes! To kinks and settings and themes and all that good stuff! If there's something that you've been hankering for, or you see something here that's ALMOST perfect, but needs that extra little paprika, then throw it at me! The very worst I can do is pass on it! I have very few HARD No's!
  • I will generally go out of my way to try and find an image for my character, as a reference, but I will also make sure to describe them in our RP as well. I don't expect my partners to do this, I'd much prefer they do whatever they feel most comfortable with, but this is how I roll.

I think that sums me up relatively well!

============

Now, for the plot ideas! I do NOT have an encyclopedia of ideas, I generally enjoy tailoring base ideas with a partner (See above; WORLD BUILDING™). I'll put some basic ideas here, and then some pairings that I like. THEN, probably some themes or ideas that generally interest me! If anything prickles your potato, let me know and we can see what we can garble together!

Once again, bullet points make the world go 'round!

• Princess x Warlord - I've seen this idea around a few places and it sounds fun. It can be taken in a lot of different directions, be it more romantic, or more non-con/dub-con. The premise is that a powerful Warlord with a barbarian army has invaded a relatively peaceful Kingdom. They put up a valiant fight, but ultimately, got flattened like pancakes, and had to hide away behind the big, strong walls of their castle. The big walls that would be quaking under siege. The King decides to make a last-ditch effort at diplomacy by offering his daughter to the Warlord as his bride, essentially doing the one thing that all Feudal lords know how to do; USE THEIR DAUGHTERS FOR POLITCAL GAIN!

• Dragon Hunter, Hunted? - Again, same as above, this can be played out in a variety of flavours, with all kinds of different toppings and sauces. The premise for THIS particular bag of noodles, is that there would be a Dragon, minding it's own business up in it's mountainous lair, and along comes a high-and-mighty adventurer who thinks they might make a name or fortune for themselves my slaying the beast. Well... The beast has other ideas! Roles are interchangeable, but the general idea that I have is that the Dragon can polymorph into different forms.

• A Deal with a Devil - I think this is another pretty popular idea, but the gist is that one of us summons a demon. I like the idea of the summoner overlooking some detail that's supposed to protect them and the demon takes advantage. Perhaps not to the harmful detriment of the summoner, but more in ways to amuse or titillate the demon. Think a quirk of wording that allows the demon to take control of the summoner at random times, screw with their emotions, or generally have some dickish fun! Of course, as always (you might see a theme here...), this can be played out under a more sinister lampshade, or a more romantic one. Whatever strikes your pose!

• The Older Woman - I've been having an idea about playing as a younger man (18+) who's neighbour happens to be a recently divorced (possibly widowed) older woman. (early to late 30's, though the age is happily discussable). Whether it's a story of an older woman seducing a younger man, or vice versa. Perhaps it's a lonely woman who begins to feel desirable again after a young man shows interest in her and the RP focuses on that confidence/ego boost, I'd be happy to explore this idea/theme!

• Soulmates - The basic premise of this idea is that the world is basically the same as the real world. There's one major difference though; Soulmates are real and relatively easy to find. When both Soulmates have reached a certain age, their names will appear somewhere on the other's body. Sometimes there's an age gap, sometimes there's not. Sometimes these Soulmates might have known each other their entire lives, sometimes they're born on opposite sides of the world and only meet by apparent chance. Either way, when two Soulmates meet, they know it and there's no denying it. Because of this there's a HEAVY social expectation for Soulmates to get together. Choosing not to is a massive no-no. Who our characters are, their circumstances/relationships, etc., we can figure out and see how things play out!

• Cheap Rent For A Price - This is a little idea inspired by this clip (NSFW). The basic idea is that YC would be someone who's just moved into town, or maybe had some things happen that require them to move on short notice. They don't exactly have the best savings or income so they need somewhere cheap. Everywhere they find is either putting up enough red flags for a Soviet march, or just out of your price range. Until they find a nice little house/apartment. Clean, close to shops/businesses/etc., and ridiculously cheap. It's almost too good to be true... | MC in this scenario would be the 'roommate', or possibly 'landlord'. Personally I see the arrangement as being mutual and casual between the two characters. MC may or may not be Human, definitely discussable!

I'll stop there with the ideas. I'm really straining my brain cell trying to come up with some, and if I'm being Frank, relatively generic stuff. I always love to hear your cravings and whatnot, so don't feel afraid to COME AT ME, BRO!™

PAIRINGS! This one might be a little longer, though not by much.

Bullet points; helping keep text organized since 1454!

Please note that the role I enjoy playing will be on the LEFT, and genders can be modified at the whim of the consenting participating parties!

• Prince x Princess
  • Orc/Elf/Dwarf/Goblin x Goblin/Dwarf/Elf/Orc (Generally don't want a matching pair!)
  • Demon x Human
  • Sorcerer x Apprentice
  • Prince x Guard - Guard x Princess
  • Pirate x Captive
  • Monster x Human
  • Alien x Human
  • Teacher x Student (Preferably something in the College/University age-range!)

That'll do for now. I might expand on this later... We shall see!

Lastly, here's some themes or ideas that really butter my bacon!

Bullet points, they're the bulletiest!

• Size difference - I really enjoy the idea of a larger woman to my smaller man. Doesn't always have to mean that MC will have to be physically weak, or slender or anything of the sort. But the idea of a big, tough looking Orc woman who's head over heels for some little Elf guy really tickles me in the best of ways! As always, I'm down to reverse the roles and play the larger character, it's the disparity that makes it appealing.
  • Expectation Subversion - Now, this is going off a little from the last point. I really love it when things aren't what you'd normally expect. An ancient and powerful Sorcerer who's constantly being scolded by his apprentice an bossed around? FUN! Big tough warrior who acts all cute and shy around their significantly meeker half? DELICIOUS! A towering hulk of a brute who's actually a very gentle scholar, while the pint-sized, glasses wearing nerd of a companion will throw down with the roughest, toughest suns of guns around and come out on top? BRILLIANT!
  • Excess - Now, for the first time EVER, I'm stepping out of the PG-13 realm, and into something a little more explicit! I quite enjoy going overboard with things. Size of certain bodyparts, the stuff that comes OUT of said bodyparts, the stamina of characters in certain behind-closed-doors scenarios! SCANDALOUS! But I love it! There is a disclaimer here though; I never go beyond what my partner is comfortable with, and I'll usually ask before going down that road!
  • Interracial - Now, if you hadn't noticed from the list of pairings above, I really do enjoy characters that are NOT of the same race. I'm not talking skin colour, though that can be fun as well, but generally different species. I'll generally only go for more humanoid creatures, but throw something weird at me and I'll give it a thinking over!
  • Exhibitionism - Strut around and show your stuff! No shame here! Well, there COULD be shame, that would also be fun in it's own flavour~ But putting our characters, or what they're doing, out there? Sounds like good times to me!

Finally, Kinks. In the immortal words of Julie Andrews, these are a few of my favourite things~

Bullet points - ON SALE NOW!

• Futa - Specifically, I really love writing Futa characters. If you're down for a Futa x Female pairing, let me know and I will kiss your feet!
  • Bath/Shower Sex - Soaping up and getting frisky? Getting clean while getting dirty is just the kind of oxymoron that makes the blood pump
  • Sexual Exhaustion - I really love it when our characters keep going and going till they just can't any more!
  • Deepthroat - Relatively self explanatory, I think!
  • Voluptuous Figures - I like large breasts. I like large butts. There's no shame in that, but if you want to play someone with a little meat on their bones, then again, kneeling and worshipping shall ensue
  • Excessive Cum - As previously mentioned, having a character that can ultimately cover his partner in cum? Crazy hot for me. Also, as previously mentioned, the level of this excessiveness will be discussed if included and defined as well as can be to the comfort and satisfaction of all parties!
  • Well Endowed Characters - Again, I really enjoy playing characters that are hung well. Just as the previous point, this is something to be discussed, as I know some people prefer VERY realistic proportions, and others enjoy upto and beyond fantastically sized things!

Finally, my naughty-no-no's!

Kurewa BULLET POINT-desu!

• Incest - Nope, I'll do step-siblings at most, but straight incest of not my cup-of-tea!
  • Rape/Sexual Violence - I'm a romantic and a big softie at heart. I'm willing to as far as dub-con, but draw the line there.
  • Adultery - This is one of those things that has always bothered me to the core of my being, so I really don't want it in any of my Roleplays
  • Vore - Not much to say here, really doesn't do anything for me.
  • Scat/Piss - It's my life's motto that if it belongs in a toilet, it should go in a toilet.
  • Pregnancy - I don't have kids, and I don't want kids. I'll entertain the thought of RISK-OF-PREGNANCY in an RP, but that's my limit
  • Cannon Pairings - I am generally down to set an RP in a pre-established world (Harry Potter, Mass Effect, other example), but I do not enjoy attempting write, or write against a cannon character. I'll always turn this down. We can do Original Characters, NO PROBLEM! I'm happy to!

I think I'll leave it at that for now! Just in case, here's my F-List! If there's something that's missing from this thread, or my F-List, that you're curious about - ASK!

Ultimately, if there's anything that's missing from any of these lists that you'd like to know about, ASK ME! I cannot stress enough! I won't bite you! Unless you ask! I won't beat you! Unless you ask! I won't berate you! I'm not that mean... Sorry if that's what you asked for... But yeah! BRING IT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom