Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Isekai Harem Roleplay

Mz.Hyde

Moon
Our Story begins in our world, where our main hero (thats you) works as a manager at some office (could be any profession). He often spends his times at clubs, drinking and whoring, taking home any cute girl who is hot enough for his standards. Till one day that he is and a psychotic fling of his slips something into his drink unnoticed, which ends up killing him. Alas death is not the end for our hero, as a Goddess meats him in the after life offering him a second chance at life should he defeat the demon lord of another world. Obviously not wanting to die our hero accepts and begins his life in a new world. Our hero has other plans however, far from defeating a demon lord, he decides that he wishes only to continue his debauchery in this new world. But in a world where strength and skills mean social standing he will still have to work to get what he wants and he may even end up defeating the demon lord to do just that.

First of all I want to say that this is meant to be a long roleplay with equal parts smut and story, so if your going to back out after five posts then don't bother. Other than that I have no preference for post length but I do expect some level of progression in each post, as such I don't like one liners, though shorter posts for things like sex scenes are acceptable. Also I have a very wide variety of kinks and very few limits, please come with a list of your limits prepared, otherwise I will assume everything that I like is on the table. Please send me a message via pm and don't respond to this thread if your interested, and before you ask I don't do discord roleplays.

Back
Top Bottom