Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Princess: A Whore for Goblins

Hi there!

I’m looking for someone to have a bit of fun with, in a fantasy roleplay, set in an original world.

The basic plot I had in mind (which can be discussed and tweaked!) is a world where the largest human kingdom has been at peace with the tribes of ogres and goblins for centuries after the humans almost annihilated the goblins and ogres. However, there has always been a seething hatred there and finally, having been united under a strong leader, the ogres and goblins unite, and war seems inevitable.

Before it does though, a dark plot spreads in the kingdom as the Chancellor of the Kingdom manages a conspiracy against the king. Although it doesn’t succeed entirely, the King ends up in a coma, leaving his young daughter, the Princess, in charge. In a bid to stop an incoming war, the Princess is convinced to meet with the new Goblin King. Only, she doesn’t know it’s a set-up and she is ambushed on the road and taken to the Goblin King afterwards, as they plan to enslave her and make her into a goblin whore.

It’s rather notable that in this world, human females that are exposed to goblin/ogre’s musky scent long enough begin to crave sexual release as their lust increases from the filthy smell that they exude.

The details surrounding this is all highly discussable! Lots of elements can be added if necessary :3. Primarily looking for someone who can play at least the goblins and ogres (and also quite possibly some characters within the kingdom as well). Would love it if the Goblin King was a little more unattractive and big as well.

Kinks I'd like incorporated into this are:

• Corruption/Mind Break

• Mind-melting musk/pheromones

• Dirty Talking

• Spanking

• Rimming

• Collars/Slave Outfits

• Rough Sex

• Vaginal/Anal Virginity

• Degradation/Humiliation

I'd prefer someone who would be all right with writing in third person (sorry first-person folks!)

Back
Top Bottom