Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Simple Smutty Shenanigans!

Kamira

Moon
Hello hello! Welcome to my thread of smutty delights!

For now I’m just looking for one or two easy-going smut based roleplays, likely to be on the shorter and simpler side. That being said, I am still very much looking for a partner who puts effort and quality into their writing. What do I mean by that? Well…

Rules!

• Write posts with at least decent spelling and structure, with enough detail to convey your ideas clearly.
  • Posts of 3+ paragraphs are preferred. If you're regularly posting less than that, you're probably breaking the detail rule.
  • Pull your weight in planning the RP, don't expect me to force feed it to you, or have to drag information out of you.
  • When you first message me, be decisive. Choose one idea you like instead of telling me you like them all. Or suggest a plot that combines them.
  • In your first message make at lease some effort. Give an idea for the plot, a character, or something to include. Zero effort replies will be ignored.

Rule #6 here is an unfortunate addition I have had to make due to some failed RPs. Do not change my character's actions. Do not change my character's background. Do not change details about my character to be more to your liking. It's called god-modding, and is generally considered a dick move.

If you want something changed or added, the correct way to do it is to ask me.

Current Craving! (but still considering other things too)

Right now I'm wanting to play an older female character (35-45 years old) paired up with a younger male character (15-18 years old). Bonus points if you want to play more than one character and / or if you prefer girls of a slightly heavier build, however neither of these two things are required.

Please note that I'm not interested in playing as a teacher / other school figure. Also if you come to me asking for a mother / son RP, you will need to supply an interesting plot.

What about the actual content of the RP?

I don’t have a specific pairing or plot in mind for this RP, other than that it will be MxF. I will however mention that I am not looking for anything dark or depressing. Themes like death, torture, grief, injury, kidnap and things in a similar vein are unwanted. To make matters more confusing, I am not looking for romance either.

Did you find that annoyingly vague? Let me make up for it by offering some kinks that I could be interested in including… and since I know y’all are a bunch of filthy animals, I have included some VERY NSFW gifs to go with them.

Hand jobs --- Oral sex --- Face Fucking

Sexy outfits --- Big Cocks --- Mild Bondage

Rough Sex --- Messy Cum Shots --- Anal Sex

Cream Pies --- Teasing Touches --- Interracial
Pairings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom