Seeking brave, and willing Victims, . . . Erm .. Adventurers

Hello, seeking partner to fill an itch for some abusive fun. Looking preferably for female, or shemale partner for the idea's to be abused with. If interested please feel free to take the time to contact me, via Pm.
thank you in advance for taking a chance to look into this thread, and I do hope to spark some abusive fun with a willing, and enjoyable victims. . . erm adventurers in the near future.

The End of School

In a small town, hidden from most the world, several kids are attending their collage classes. however a meteor crashes down in their home town. as a strange emp wave is released, followed by a strange barrier around their town. from unknown origins. the staff, and students soon find the school assaulted by wicked creatures of unknown identity and origins. as they seemed to be out to devour male's, and breed with females. it is up to the select few of the school to team up and survive this nightmare, find the source, and escape or stop it before it is to late.

warning
this will involve abuse, via bondage, alien creature's. egg laying, bulging, and inflation of victims. some minor vore ( nothing lethal, at least to female characters. ) bestiality, and Non Con.

To Come Of Age

In a fantasy world, where monster's, mimic's, and other strange things exist. including magic, a small family living in the woods is making their way through life. the setting is ether mother X son, Father X daughter, Aunt X nephew, Uncle X niece, or Brother X sister. as one of the family member's will be the one learning and going out to hunt, and bring home monster parts, in order to make money, while the other is ether attending a part time school to learn magic, and skills. or doing some very special training, and after hours work. this would consist of both incest, as well as monsters, corrupted individuals black mailing to get what they want. revenge, and a few other twisted aspects.

Warning:
may involve age difference, Inflation, Magic abuse, Bondage, Black Male, Incest, Bestiality, Revenge plot,

these are just the two I have a main itch for, however always up for other idea's to be tossed my way.
if interested in looking to start a rp, please feel free to pm me, and toss your idea's my way. as I do enjoy

Human X furry

furry X monsters

Human X monsters

demon X angel

Demon X nuns / priests

Angels X humans

Aliens X victims

to name a few. . . :D

On ze hunt

Young hunter becomes master of a furry who is captured by mistake / or hunted as a desired breeder pet
(Non Con, Slavery, Bondage, Training, Abuse, Etc)

Alien Abduction / experimentation on victim to try and discover a way to repopulate it's species.
(bondage, non con, impregnation, Egg laying, Etc. )

Incest :
A- A son is coming of age, being a hybrid , he would go into a rare kind of heat, as his mother is a single widower. A beautiful Furry ( choice is controller of species. ) and her daughter, the young hybrid's big sister ( choice of species to controller ). The sister would be unaware of the male falling into a bit of an aggressive cycle similar to the female's heat cycle. however her son had not yet had his or perhaps he is to much of a gentle soul to become like that or so she believed as he is several years past when his first cycle should have happened. and when it finally does, he goes to claim his own kin as his mates.
( Mother X son, Sister X Bother, Non Con, Reverse Rape, Violence, Bondage, ETC.. )

B - Brother owns his own personal underground lab. where he studies, and keeps countless monsters, from myths and legends. but very few know about this. it is one day when his mother / sister comes to visit, they hear a strange sound. finding themselves prey to one such creature. to his amusement, and delight he get's to discover how these creature's love human flesh in the carnal desires. however once the first creature is done with said family member. he recovers her, thus cleaning the body, and taking care of her until she awakens. Once the secret is out, he forces his kin to become ether his assistant and toy to get new prey for his pets, to be used by the creatures herself. thus forcing her to accept his sensual and wicked needs or those of the unnatural beasts.
(mother X son, Sister X brother, Threatening, Blackmail, Bondage, Bestiality, Non- Con, Consensual, ETC )

Undead Never Tire:
World filled with zombies, mutants and monsters. Survivors try to make it day by day. however occasionally will get caught and used. the lucky ones are the ones left for dead after being gangbanged, while the unlucky victims are dragged back to the creature's den / hive alive for other unknown uses. ( state of cay / resident evil )

Seeking smut heavy victim

Dino's X hunters / Scientists / Furries
(twisted take on Dino crisis / Jurassic park kind of setting where dino's can now breed with other species due to a mutation / evolution )

Zombies / Monsters X victims / survivors

Alien Infection / Parasitic monster X victim / forced breeders, and an unwilling queen

Adventurers X monsters / dungeon depths

Back
Top Bottom