Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Visual inspired plots, and temporary cravings. (NSFW links and pics)

Formless

Planetoid
Hello and welcome.

This thread will be about those sudden cravings I get, whether inspired by an image, a discussion, or whichever means that sparks the interest. Most of these ideas will be kink focused in one way or another. But before we get to that, let's go through a few mandatory things.

1- I can write in third or first person. Depends on my partners preference.
2- OOC is always encouraged for plotting, sharing ideas, chit-chat or whatever.
3- My most preference is to write in PM. I'm happy to write on Discord too.
4- I can write from one to three paragraphs, can go beyond that as well, its all depends on the scene and how much detail it requires.
5- I write male characters mostly.
6- I have a few offs, Scat, vore, gore, inflation, feet, monsters.
7- I am open for most things, but to name a few, Anal, oral, outercourse in all its variations, cumshots, cumplay, threesomes and moresomes.
8- One of the most things I enjoy in roleplay is character development, and banter. Dialogue that keeps things interesting and keeps the characters engaged with each others.
9- I love exchanging visuals, whether to brainstorm, discuss or just to mutually enjoy it.

Current Craving: Free Use

Inspired by this image:
NSFW

I like the idea of a free use concept where it leads to such repercussions, it gives that rather simple and smutty premise something to work with.

I think we can keep the premise tied to a school, a work environment, or even a small town. Plenty of characters to play so we do not need to stick with a single dynamic. But what I really want to enjoy here is the little banter and the thoughts of the females who get used. I expect a lot of interactions with those who will use them. Just as long as we keep it lighthearted and fun.

I will stress on the fact that I am not looking for non-con or anything rape related. So if that's what you're seeking, then you'll be disappointed.

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom