Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fiery Passions ((Shackleford x Daleen))

Daleen

Star
Chenua, mostly known as Chen, was strolling casually down the hall of the palace, a trail of servants attempting to scold the woman as she moved about in her red pants and red and black tunic top that left her arms and midriff exposed, showing off her muscular form. Her shoulder length black hair was tied back into a simple bun behind her as she moved along the torch lit path to the chambers of her lover where she had been summoned. Her skin was still glistening with sweat, as she had been practicing her sword work, but she was never one to refuse a summons from Aiko, much as her servants begged her to wash and change into something more appropriate for her status. Though getting her in a dress was a fight that they had been waging fruitlessly for years, much to her fathers annoyance when he was alive. Now it was just her, and the company. She owned most of the iron mines in the fire nation, and as such, she was allowed her indulgences. The last people who had refused to deal with such a 'rambunctious' lady had found their companies going under without her companies products, and as such, very few questioned her anymore. She was a monster in the office, offering no mercy, only terms, unconcerned about making friends or deals, she preffered to keep her business black and white. Either it made her money, or it didn't and she would have nothing to do with it. Such policy's had led her to the head of the world, standing beside other economical tyrants, and granting her access to the royal family, where she had met Aiko....the first woman that Chen had ever actually felt...delicate with. The woman had a way of making you want to obey her, but not out of fear...it was something she had never understood and found intoxicating.

She stopped before the woman's door, before turning to look back at her servants. "Begone. When I need you I will call for you. Have dinner brought in a few hours with drink, and a fresh change of clothes. And don't even think about bringing a dress" she warned, growling at the pack of servants, who simply bowed their head before retreating. Anyone watching would wonder why they endured such treatment, but the servants all knew, trusted, and loved Chen. She had found just about all of them off the street, training them in self defense, or bending if they had such abilities. They wanted for nothing, and had far more freedom then most. Chen knew how to rule with fear, but she knew the people closest to you should love you, else you are begging for a dagger in the back, so for all her huffing and puffing, they all trusted her with their lives, and would fight at the risk of their own if it meant protecting Chen, likely the only reason so many assassination attempts had failed against her in a bid for her company and assets. Chen was many things, a fool was not one of them. "Oh, and have the new girl brought up as well after her calligraphy is finished. She shall be catering to me and Aiko tonight" she said with a grin before she stepped into the room, already peeling her clothes off as the door began closing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Méiyǒu rén, literally translated to 'Nobody' but more commonly known as Mei, was exhausted, and bored out of her skull as she sat in class with an old woman who apparently loved to slap her knuckles with a brush whenever her lines weren't absolutely perfect. She had been found by Chen about a month ago on the streets, begging for change before she had been questioned by the local guards. She hadn't meant to hurt anyone but she'd gotten scared and let her fire escape from her, hurting one who was unprepared for her firebending. She was set to be imprisoned, before Chen had paid her pardon and taken her in as a servant. While she was grateful, she began to wonder if perhaps prison wouldn't be so bad as she yelped, her knuckles smacked once more by the old woman as she messed up on her lines, caught day dreaming. She endured a few more hits before finally it was over, and she began packing her items up. She stood, barely reaching five three, her long black hair flowing and shining like silk down to the small of her back, her full and pouting lips opening with a sigh of relief, before she began moving back to her quarters in Chen's guest chamber.

She found to her surprise everyone was waiting for her, and squeaked as she found herself being dragged away to a bath, where she was scrubbed clean with scented soaps, soaking in a scented bath, her hair brushed and treated as she was prettied up. She was dried off, and dressed in a simple soft blue kimono, held with a single belt around her midriff, the kimono itself holding tight to her form, showing off her hourglass curves, the neck dipping low enough to show just a hint of her bosom, her lips painted a soft red, her black eyes enhanced with a bit of charcoal pencil on her eyes, along with colored powder on her eyelids, a soft gold to make the black of her eyes pop a bit more. With a red flower tucked into her hair, she found herself being guided along before they stopped at a rather ornate door, with two guards on each side who just grinned down at Mei, who found it difficult to match their gaze, though that was true for everyone. She much preffered to just, blend in and disappear from everyone's view, and having the two tall and scary looking men staring her down had her squirming, before thankfully she found herself distracted as the other's began loading her down with a tray. On it were three bowls, three plates, and three cups. Then she was given a covered plate of food, and two bottles of chilled Sake. Before she could ask what was going on, she squeaked as she was pushed into the room. It was dark, but she could hear....voices, coming from the side chamber.

She moved over to set the tray down on the closest table she could see in the dark, before lighting her hand with fire to cast light. She moved over to the door, and pressed her ear to it, before she heard her Lady's voice, just singing, followed by splashing. So Chen was taking a bath, ah then she must be meant to prepare the meal for her Lady! Letting out a sigh of relief, Mei turned around, and screamed, jumping in surprise as she found herself standing before a familiar looking woman who was half naked and a solid head taller then her.

Mei's heart was pounding in her chest at the sudden appearance of the woman, before letting out a sigh of relief as she realized who it was, only to squeak and tense back up, quickly dropping to a bow. "Y-yes your highness, Méiyǒu rén" she offered softly, gulping once more. Suddenly she found herself worried she might get in trouble for sneaking in even though she'd been told to come here with the food and drink, but also worried her reaction at meeting the woman hadn't been very....servant like. Trembling a bit, nodded her head. "Yes ma'am....I didn't mean to catch you unprepared, I'm truly sorry your highness" she offered, trying to stifle a whimper as she was suddenly guided towards the bathroom. She was now truly terrified that the woman was taking her to Chen to punish her for her behavior!

Shaking like a leaf, she walked on legs that felt as though they might fall from under her, before she looked behind her as she heard the door close. A soft gasp escaped her as she brought a hand up to her mouth to cover her shock, though her wide eyes said more then she could have anyways. She was trapped, utterly enchanted by the beautiful woman before her. She watched, unable to take her eyes off the woman's body, before her face began rapidly shifting red with a blush as the two women suddenly entangled their nude forms against each other and began kissing each other! She'd not known such a thing could occur, yet here it was.

"I, um...s-should I leave, madams?" she finally managed to squeak out, her voice raising a pitch, before gulping once more and nodding her head quickly. She moved to grab the tray, setting it down beside the bathing tub the two naked women were tangled in. Her face still red, she quickly scurried out of the bathroom, and leaned back against the door, her heart pounding in her chest as she brought her hands up, clutching eachother before she began wringing them nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen just smirked as she saw Mei being brought in. "Hello Mei" she offered simply, unconcerned about the girl seeing her naked. She'd already caught little Mei staring at her in an all to familiar way. She was certain Aiko would appreciate the demure little kitten, and thus she had timed tonight perfectly. She wrapped her arms around Aiko as the woman joined her in the tub, before happily returning the kiss. "Oh and Mei, don't go far, stay by the door, make sure nobody interrupts us? Good little kitten" she said with a grin, before turning back to Aiko as the door closed. "So....you like her?" she asked with that grin turning into a smirk.

Chen just grinned up at the woman as she felt the hand caressing her body. "Mmmm....I thought she'd be suited for your tastes" she said softly, before closing her eyes and leaning back, basking in the woman's affection. She smiled a bit at the question, letting herself float in the tub, her legs wrapping around Aiko's hips as she stretched her arms out to grab the lip of the tub. "I've entertained a few companions since our last little visit" she admitted, before pulling the woman in with her legs, and moving to sit up, wrapping her arms around Aiko's neck, clasping them together behind her. "I met a water bender" she said as she leaned in to bite at Aiko's shoulder. "She showed me some......interesting things you can do with that skill set" she murmured against Aiko's flesh, her nails moving to drag down the woman's back a bit. She was trying to warm the woman up, herself needing a break and with some matters to handle with the company.

She intended to get Aiko ready for another round, warming her up before leaving, figuring that she could perhaps expedite the test with her little Mei. She'd gotten the girl for Aiko to entertain herself with while Chen was away or on business. Though she would also have to make sure she didn't get to far herself, but it was hard as she bit down on Aiko's neck, pressing herself in against the woman. "How about yourself?" she asked with a smirk.

Chen just smirked at the woman's confirmation, before chuckling. "Somehow I think getting a waterbender to come here would be a bit to complicated" she teased. She bit her lip, before letting out a loud, slightly over the top moan, working on both Aiko as well as Mei, who was suffering a heart attack listening to the sounds coming from the bathroom. "Really? I've been trying to get Princess Ju forever....and you took it from me, you little weasel" she said with a growing smirk as she listened to the woman's tirades. "But I'll forgive you this time....especially since you have these" she teased as she slipped her hands forward, moving to cup the woman's breast. She looked up at the question as her thumbs began idly caressing the woman's nipples, before leaning back a bit. "Oh certainly...though I don't think she realizes it yet, or at least, realizes what can be done" she teased before leaning in for a kiss.

She broke the kiss, and leaned her forehead against Aiko's, still grinning at her as her hands moved down to grab onto her hips instead. "I think....she simply needs the right motivation....and a little nudge....but she'll be clay in your hands." she offered, before leaning back and pushing away from Aiko. She stretched herself out, resting her arms on the lip of the tube while she stretched out legs out towards Aiko. "So...want to put on a show for her? Or should we finish up here and let you enjoy your new pet?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Back
Top Bottom