Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female *Deep breath* Its time.

LewisPotter

Planetoid
Why hello there, Thank you for stopping by my little corner of intruige

So where to start. Well I try my best to pride myself on good world building and descriptions but i also falter at over exaggerating points that need the finer details, with this however im always willing to find a way to please my writing partners, be it writing alittle more or finding ways to make the story twist and turn to pick up any kinks or desires along the way of the story we spin.
A great example might be this request post really. ill post some of my themes i thrive in and any pairings id like to do but id like you to work with me to make the themes more alive in a pre rp talk in convos.

I currently have no real work schedual but when i have a rp running i will do my upmost to atleast reply by each night GMT unless work was really draining. (i work in retail but in a place called Geek retreat, its awesome i get to do D&D and card games for work but man its tiring.)

I have also noticed a good number of people seeking a story experience with a bit of smutt to one side. im willing to give this a shot if we can talk beforehand.

My stories are normally:
Smutt - Story
40 - 60

So now the part you all been waiting for!:

Settings:

1. Harry Potter - we work this one as a hogwarts university. i play my OC and your welcome to use a Cannon character or your OC, we find a story point and fly with it, so far im told im good with the story for harr potter so lets see what mischief we can come up with.
  2. Lord of the Rings - I do Lord of the Rings as a DM for Dungeons and Dragons, so im very confident we can have fun in this world with a story and a good ammount of 'loreful' and 'un-loreful' smutt
  3. Fate/stay (anime) - i love this anime and wish to find someone who wants to either make OC's for a grail war or play as characters from it.
  4. Star wars (Old republic) -I love this era and played the Swtor MMO so i feel good to make a story here for us to enjoy.
  5. Anything Fantasy - Im good with the on the spot making up a story stuff!
Themes/Pairings:
Me x You

1. Stepsiblings (over 18)
  2. Step Father x Step daughter
  3. Teacher x Student (over 18, This can be used for Harry Potter setting)
  4. Royal Knight x Princess
  5. Mercenary x Princess
  6. Hunter male x Hunter female
  7. Wizard x Apprentice
Its hard to list it all here but these are what i currently feel like doing!
But as always is my catchphrase
Im here to please.

LewisPotter

Last edited:
im back after a year and month... yep hope can start something new!
I have been playing hogwarts legacy! and well yea will love some hogwarts university rp.

Bump looking for interested parties for the original pairs but also for any that wish to do a

Dragon X Princess
Story available in DMS.

Seeking new partners for rp please don't hesitate to contact and we can discuss any ideas be it ones I listed or ones similar

Bumpy bump

Back
Top Bottom