Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking partner for FxF celebrity role play fun on Discord

Hi there! Thank you for looking at my post. I’m an experienced roleplayer, looking to find new writing partners for mutual entertainment, ideally via Discord.

I’m a switch, although someone who more naturally gravitates towards playing the Dominant role in scenes. That said, playing as a submissive with the right partner is just delicious!

Some of my favourite kinks include things like orientation play, humiliation, bondage, anal, footgear worship, and many, many more along those lines.

Ideally I want to find a playmate who is also a fan of celebrity roleplay, and is keen to identify opportunities to bring famous faces together to indulge in devious behaviour.

My priority is finding a partner who shares similar kinks and interests. We can then work together to identify celebrities who might fit well together, and develop potential scenes for their initial meeting, and explore how it is likely to proceed.

Equally, if you like the idea of playing as a celebrity but against a non-famous partner, that is fine too! I’m hoping to find playmates for long-term fun so that we can delve into concepts like corruption and consequences, but one-offs are also very much an option.

Like what you’ve read, or want to find out more? Please get in touch, and hopefully we can entertain each other!

Back
Top Bottom