Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Crazy new plot! Searching for Dom (M or F) or Sub F. (NSFW)

rabeccat

Meteorite
Hello! This is my first attempt at online roleplaying so go easy on me, though I've done my fair share of writing roleplays in other forms. Generally, I will be able to churn out around 3 to 5 paragraphs per post, reciprocating the length that my partner will give me to work with. This will be a two-way project between us. I do not care about your RL gender as long as you can write your character well. As for my first request, this is what I have in mind:

I'm looking for that raw, lusty fun where MC experiences plenty of discomfort but yet the nature of what is happening turns her on so much that she loses control. With this, I'll write a starter up here. You can either write a direct reply to it and we can continue discussing OOC to adjust it, or you can write me a PM and we can discuss from scratch.

Four words:
Anal
Watersports
Piss enema
Public humiliation

If these words pique your interest, pm me and we can discuss more. This plot is only for the most evil among us. Care to challenge your limits?

MC is the new college girl who is trying to sign up with the most popular sorority. She'll be asked to undergo their traditional form of hazing, which is the yearly blowjob fair where the new girls will have to work to fund raise. For each ticket sold, the customer is entitled to have a 5-minute blowjob by MC. MC have 5 minutes to make him blow his load, and if she fails to do so, he'll earn himself a golden ticket that he can use to fuck and creampie into MC's holes (either asshole or pussy). MC thinks of herself as being rather competent at giving blowjobs, so she was quite confident on it. What she didn't expect was that she was being targeted by the girls in the committee, and this usually happens to the prettiest new girl. Instead of having one customer at a time, MC is forced to service the group packages, where it could go up to 5 consecutive customers. So she'll have to work for 25 minutes in a row, and with fatigue kicking in, she is bound to lose her momentum. To make it worse, she is forced to work in a cold wooden shed, where the cold air makes it way harder to cum.

Rabecca parked her car as she made her way to the sorority house, it was a cold autumn evening and she was wearing a pair of long-sleeved sweater with sweater shorts that were good enough to protect her from the chill, but still enough to accentuate and show her features off. Tying her hair into a ponytail, she had palpitations rising up on her chest, knowing well what kind of debauchery she was about to join in. As she approached the house, she was being visually violated with all the eyes staring at her, knowing well that she was one of the new girls. The music was blasting and Rabecca was brought to one of the rooms where all the new girls were being briefed. There was a total of five new girls, and once they have been briefed, Rabecca was pulled aside as she was given a special set of instructions.

As she heard what she needed to do, she was fuming with anger and was trying very hard to stop herself from lashing out. She kept reminding herself that it was for one night only and she needed this so that she doesn't end up becoming an outcast in the college. Sighing, she followed one of the committee members away from the deafening music, towards the old wooden shed in the backyard. It felt like she was being kicked out of the party, with the other four girls having the comfort of a bed in a well-heated bedroom to serve their blowjobs. As the door to the shed was opened, Rabecca had goosebumps all over her bare skin, and she crossed her arms in angerr.

It was really pushing her limits but Rabecca still managed to fake out a smile before she made her way into the shed. There was no bed and neither was there a heater. There was only a small musky cushion for her to kneel on, with gaps between the wooden shed wall, allowing cold wind to blow through it. With a good luck wish, the committee member gave Rabecca a birth control pill and a bottle of water. With her teeth chattering, Rabecca knelt down on the cushion, hugging herself as she heard the committee member walking away. Rabecca thought to herself on how much harder they had made it for her. Not only did she had to blow them, she cannot start until a group of five is ready for her to work on. She was sure she would end up having her pussy filled with cum if this continues. Rabecca sighed as she swallowed the pill "Is this fucking worth it?"

MC has the ability to orgasm through nipple play alone, and instead of being a perk, it becomes a huge issue as her university classmates found out about it. They would make her orgasm again and again in the class, and she would be punished by the lecturer eventually.

Sophia was close to admitting herself into a psychiatry hospital ever since the bullying started. Everything started two weeks ago, when she was feeling a little horny and decided to rub one out in the toilet. Rumours soon spread across the campus on how she could rub one out simply by touching her nipples. A bunch of boys decided to test it on her, and on one of the afternoons, they cornered her and recorded her as they outraged her modesty, forcing her to have orgasms after orgasms through nipple stimulation alone. Ever since that incident, the video had been shared by everyone and she was labelled as the nipple girl.

Things took an even more horrible turn as they started using the video to blackmail her, now toying with her breasts in the classroom, causing her to have orgasms. This distraction was eventually too much for one of the lecturers who decided to give Sophia a bare-bottommed spanking session in front of everyone last week. Now, Sophia could barely muster enough courage to go to her classes, but she needed the attendance to pass.

Sophia was wearing a spaghetti strap crop top, with a pair of denim jeans. Underneath it, she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear, leaving her 32D ample pair of breasts well exposed to be abused. Though the whole school has seen it, they were still threatening to send the videos to her parents, using it as a leverage to toy with her. Tears brimmed her eyes as she saw one of her regular molesters taking a seat next to her. To make it worse, it was the same lecturer for this class, as the one who pulled her pants down and spanked her ass red last week.

Sophia sighed, and shifted herself to the end of the chair, getting as far away from the person sitting next to her. Feeling self conscious, she covered her chest with her arms, but it backfired as that only made the fabric of her tank top point outwards to expose more of her breasts, while her arms squeezed her breasts together to form an even deeper cleavage. Sophia looked down, she didn't want to make any eye contact, as not a single soul had stood up for her since all of this begun.

Back story:
The sub character is blackmailed by the dom character. They've had a couple of dub-con sex, though that is done in the privacy of their bedrooms. For our opening scene, I was thinking the dom would bring the sub out for her first public sex experience. Though she would be quite resistant, she would eventually dissolve into a puddle of mess once the dom is done with her. As for the discomfort part, I was thinking the sub character had just finished her shift in the fast food chain where she is working, and she'll be looking forward to a shower, only to be taken out by the dom.

Requirement:
I'm opening it up. If you would like to play as the dom, you can write as either a female dom or a male dom.
If you're looking to play as a sub, you'll write as the female sub.

Kinks and Limits
Virtually all kinks are available in our scene, though I would like an emphasis on dub-con, public humiliation and forced orgasms. You get the gist of it, ain't no vanilla flavoring needed.

=========================================================================================
Katherinne breathed a sigh of relief as the KFC chain that she was working in finally shuts their door. It had been a rather tiring shift, and for the past 7 hours, she didn't even have the chance to use the toilet or to even take a sip of water. The air conditioner wasn't serviced and the searing heat from the fryers made Katherinne felt as if she had been working directly under the hot summer sun. She was sweaty and she couldn't wait to get herself back home so that she could plug her bath tub for an icy cold soak. Though she was sweaty, Katherinne still had a strong feminine scent to her, releasing an aroma of female pheromones instead of the body odor that the rest of her colleagues had. Changing back to her pair of skinny jeans and t-shirt, her heart paused for a second as she exited the fast food store. Standing right outside with his rusty car, was the person that had turned Katherinne's life upside down. A wrongly sent nude was all it took, and one thing led to another, and Katherinne was being coerced to have sex with him to keep her secret safe.

As Katherinne walked outside, she ignored his presence as she tried to walk away, but she was soon stopped by him. A threat of releasing her nudes was all it took, as a matter of fact, Katherinne had been trained enough that if he shakes his phone in the air, it was all that was needed to make Katherinne obey. Storming into the front seat, Katherinne soon winced in discomfort as he drove off. With one hand on the steering wheel, he had his other hand forcibly unbuttoning her pants before shoving it down towards her crotch. Katherinne was retaliating the whole time, not only did she felt uncomfortable, she felt so dirty and sticky, self-conscious on her current state of hygiene. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? I'm tired and I've just finished a shift. I'm not in the mood for your fucking nonsense and I want to go home to take a shower. You made a promise! Anything and everything should be done in the bedroom and we should act like we do not know each other in public."

Katherinne kept wincing in discomfort, writhing like a worm under the sun while she used both her hands to grab at his wrist to try to pull his hand out from her pants. Even with the air conditioner blowing, her anxiety coupled with the hot summer sun was enough to make her break in sweat again, once again feeling extra self-conscious on how sweaty she was, with her thighs chafing against one another. As he started taking unfamiliar turns, Katherinne crossed her arms, reluctant but defeated to let him touch her however he wants. With an angry deadly glare, she asked him "Stop the fucking car right now or tell me where we are going!"

candy-public-sex-98.gif
037_1000.gif
5bca46d3bc6a4.gif
mmitIozgLTd0GzcB5R10x3XeP4gKXq91HWNuIOwS-x7gGL46zON7w0tc8WA21bMOID75nKcSETXoyoqJgGhzEAwoHtFrnGt3092QMHW08EfDA3n_-giORrGW4UV8fegTdE4zjjXb6kr6UhR32qGzESJ3TSKv_zziqbiJ-cE
converted.gif
0813733.gif
walked-in-public-sex-gif_6045e93c107c9.gif
bdsm_public_punish-852.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom