Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Final Sexual Fantasy (Cloud, Fran, and Paine) *Dream&Kindness*

DreamBoat

Supporter
Supporter
Clouds pushed backwards into an alleys brick wall from the might of two others “I told you both to settle down or I’d make this physical. Now get out of my way”

Through the steam of a sewer grate, Fran and Paine stand. “I warned you” Cloud grabs Fran by her ear, bends her over and spanks her. He walks towards Paine after tossing Fran into a puddle and grabs the hand her sword is in and pins her to the wall. His grip tightens around her hand and he kisses Paine passionately on the lips while pressing his body to hers.

Fran whines in discomfort from her ear being pulled and then bent over Cloud knee and given one spank. "One." She saids loud enough for Pain to hear. Fran picks herself up from the puddle of water she was pushed into. She bites her lip and tries not to speak against Cloud. "We really didn't mean to start a fight with you, Sir Cloud. We're just kind of worked up and needed the EXP for our next mission." She whines and hand rubs her sore bottom. She takes a stance to try to go at him again for practice. But he grabs the sword in my hand and pins me to the wall. "Who's idea was it to do this in the first place?!" Fran narrows her eyes and looks over Cloud shoulder. "Dang it Pain, why did you suggest this in the first place. It's all your fault I got spanked."

Pain chuckles a bit. "Sorry Fran, dear." "But I just wanted to see if you could handle master's hands." She smirks a bit and smiles at Cloud and walks over to him with her weapon still covered by her hip. "Mhhmm." She moans against his lips, and opens her mouth for him to explore right in front of Fran in the alley way. She feels like their master is a bit excited from dominating over Fran a little bit. Pain knowing how Fran is the submissive in their threeway relation, she can't help but feel very sorry. "Let her go, Cloud...Please. Maybe she'll obey if you just ask her too. She's really a good bunny at my place if you just allow her some private time to come out of her edgy exterior." She then shoves her tongue into Cloud's mouth and gently grabs and fondles his ass.

Cloud feels Paine grab his ass and he bites her lip, spanking her as well, and grabbing her by the throat. He growls “you two need to learn your places again don’t you?”

Using Pains sheathed sword, he twists and uses the blade to slice a tiny gash into his pants. With his freehand, he reaches back, grabs Fran by her head and forces her to her knees. Clouds massive bulge jiggles and he orders Fran “take them off” as he stares into Pains eyes wanting to show her what true domination looked like.

Cloud reaches down, grabbing pains top and rips it clean off her body with a snarl. “I said take it off!”

Pain whines from the bit to her lip. But she obeys.
Fran quickly reached to unclasp her leathered bra and lets it drop or hook onto her black metal leggings. She also removed her black thong, leaving them hanging by her ankles, she still remains placed on her knees.
Pain pouts gently with a little blood dipping from a small gash on her lip. But she lifts her red tank like bra over her naked breasts and lifts it off over her head.

With Fran on her knees, cloud runs his fingers through her hair “better… you’re not getting any XP from me.” Cloud wraps Frans ears into his fist “I’m getting it from you” he pulls Frans face closer to his massive bulge. The mound is as big as two fists.

With Paine still in his other hand he kisses her neck and moans. His hand slowly trails down pains bare skin and he slides it to her pussy, gently massager her clit while looking into her eyes. “You two picked the wrong day for this… no kiss my chest Paine”

Cloud closes his eyes and moans. The busy street at his back bustles through a steamy curtain.

"Daddy Cloud, if I be good, will you let go of my ears. I swear it was just practice for us." Her tits bounce with her heated breathe. She takes some quick inhales but takes the underside of his massive bulge, that is quite vain pronounced into her mouth and sucks. Frans tries to wrap her hand around the base of it, but needing both hands to do so. She strokes his cock many times to help his stiff sword feel a least a bit less painful. She then takes his massive tip and spits on it a bit to help lube it up. Then takes the whole tip into her mouth and starts sucking and hollowing out her cheeks, sucking roughly.

Paine looks genuinely sincerely into Cloud's eyes and wants to ask what is wrong about today. But wonders if her eyes can express it enough. She leans down and begins kissing around his toned and bigger upper chest muscles, but doesn't get any where near his nipples; just around the skin it's self. She tenderly rests her hand near his elbow, still looking up at him slightly.

Daddy cloud looks down at Fran as her lips stretch taught around his thick tip. While feeling Paines tender lips pecking at his muscular chest, he slowly releases Frans ears and gently rests his palm ontop of her head, petting her. His meaty tree trunk of a cock pulses with power, breathing in the aura around it would crystallize its scent and embed its intoxicating power into Frans mind.

Cloud turns to Paine, looking into her eyes and seeing her question what’s in his head. He says nothing, gulps, and instead of facing his inner anguish, he uses his ring and middle finger to enter her body but only up to his first knuckle, each is as big as her exes cock. Cloud grunts with paines back squeaking up the alleys brick wall. His finger tips graze pained g spot as he grunts and growls feeling his rage growing.

“Harder Fran. Suck Daddy like a good girl”

I sit Paine onto the buildings ledge and suck on her breasts while I power in my second knuckle. My mouth latches onto her nipple as I moan “Fran. Babygirl… you’re doing great.” I use my thumb to gently push back Frans ears and pet her while my giant meat fills her mouth. “Oh little one… just like that. How does daddy taste?”

I wink at Paine while I talk to Fran. I use my thumb to massage paines clit and nibble on her tits. My drool dripping from my lips. I lean up and whisper into paines ear “do you want big Cummies?”

Fran inhales slowly but surely, many many times and she lowers a bit more of his tip into her mouth. Fran knows better than to talk and just keeps sucking and looking at him with lust in her eyes, but remains pretty calm. Even though she's thinking in the back of her mind. 'He sucks for pushing me into a puddle!'

Pain moans a bit loudly for her Master Cloud as he sucks on her breasts and powers in his fingers more inside her tight pussy, she arches her back into his hand a little bit, causing her hips to move forward getting more of his two fingers inside of her on accident. "Yes Master Cloud, please give me big cummies~"

Cloud pops Frans mouth off of his gargantuan cock. He lifts Paine and with slobber dripping from his tip, he plows into Paine while looking into her eyes “it’s ok baby. You can do it baby” cloud wraps his arm around Pained back, pulling to his chest as he softly pumps her body with his big meat. Her organs shift as he grips Frans hand while she heaves in recovery.

While thrusting into Paine, Cloud lifts up Fran and forces a vibrating egg into her ass while he lightly fingers her. Drool still dribbling from her lips, Cloud kisses her and ducks her tongue. The intensity of the egg increasing as the moments pass and Cloud looks into Frans eyes to ask “do you want big Cummies too?”

Paine takes it like a pro, because she's has had Cloud a couple times before. And even though they usually take time apart after their encounters together, it gives her time to exercise with pussy tightening skill. But She likes to room with Fran and they keep a tight bond together. They basically share Cloud and whomever he brings into the mix, they understand that he is usually busy on quests and missions. So sometimes when they are in need or heat, they also scare some passionate times together. Basically their one rule is whatever one gets the other gets as well, either or not if its from Cloud himself or another fourth person or object.

Paine places her arms around Cloud's shoulders, and steadies herself on Cloud's gargantuan dick. She then begins to let him thrust in and out of her while obeying and looking down at Fran with a soft smirk. As she's watching Fran get punished or well more like pleased with the vibrating egg, it makes her more moist inside for Cloud. "Cloud may I roll my hips for you?" She asks with a heavy begging voice.

Fran moans out roughly as she feels the egg begin inserted into her tight hole. The color of it being bright Orange to stand out against her brown fur. When Cloud's lips meet her's, she becomes as submissive as can be, why because she feels a slight pain in her stomach, it must be that time for her. Her heat or rut. Her moans become moan pained as she opens her lips for Cloud to explore. She feels him sucking her tongue and it makes her pussy hole twitch in eagerness for being filled. "Ho-How will I get b-big cum-cummies if you are in P-Paine?" She stutters more and more as the increasing vibes in her tight hole.

Cloud tugs at Frans ear lightly and bends her over an alley bench. He palms the back of her skull to keep her down and turns up the vibrations until they’re almost maxed out. “Fran, answer Daddy…”

Cloud turns to Pain, “… you, hold your Cummies until Fran answers” cloud leans down to whisper in Pains ear “only little hip rolls.” He kisses her neck, marking it with a hickey. Pains pussy slurps as Clouds big meat slides in and out. Juices spill out and cover Frans neck and back.
Cloud flips Fran over on the bench and slides her down so that her head is just under his hefty balls, he slightly squats so they land on her lips.

Fran moans out hotly. "Daddy~ I need big cummies too.~" She moans as her ass is being punished with the egg toy. Her ass then opens as he swats down her lips with his balls and she can't hold it any more. She pops the egg toy out of her asshole. "Daddy, it hurts~" Fran whines.
I think It's that time of the month for me~" She basically has tears in her eyes. "I need lickies~ It's so sore.~" Fran whines and whimpers.
Paine slightly and makes slow rolling motions with her hips. "Cloud please be gentle on Fran." She asks.

Cloud growls “no” he bends Fran over and holds homer by the hair like a leash. He pounds pain and roars “cum” to both

Back
Top Bottom